My opinion on GEET

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
The Passing

by The Passing » 01/09/05, 21:41

pinkfloyd30 wrote:CO2 dissolves in water; damn I had never looked into the problem ... mhh, so once the engine does not want to run anymore, it means that all the shit has accumulated in the bottom of the tank and therefore it must be drained regularly ... no ??? if it must be emptied, where to evacuate this water full of CO2 without polluting ??????
(that's why I think it would be better to look at a pantone 100% water, because the mixtures it's bwif bwof leveling solution although it still solves a little)

Honestly that's what I think. And no one has done any study to detail what makes up the mixture in the bubbler at the end ... well, well, I don't want to get the wrath of the pantonists. (I speak for the case of gasoline-water mixtures in the bubbler, not the case of "doping" with water at all).

Otherwise it's still a step forward: towards a process of sequestering CO2 in water :-)

And the CO2 is not that bad, it's the "yum-yum" of plants eh.
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 01/09/05, 22:19

Benoit- wrote:And the CO2 is not that bad, it's the "yum-yum" of plants eh.

well yeah but there they have a lot to eat for quite a few years ........ but they have no obesity problem: rolleyes:: rolleyes: (like in the US :D )

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 01/09/05, 22:27

well, personal,
this is not what I will use first to make hydroponics ...
It's not just CO2 that is dissolved in water ...
moreover, the dissolution of CO2 is accompanied by acidification of the solution (carbonic acid).
I no longer know the life of this acid but it is the base of limestone :P
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
pinkfloyd30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pinkfloyd30 » 01/09/05, 22:41

RAH I told myself that there was a testicle in the Vichyssoisse !!! does anyone have videos of their own montages (I lose faith)
0 x
"How can we not admire the force that man uses to saw the branch on which he is sitting ???" Jean-Marie Bigard
fabmx09
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fabmx09 » 15/12/08, 11:41

By pure info

the admosfere needs a certain amount of CO2 to stabilize the Time at 20 deg avg and avoid the wateration of the water

CO2 regeter has a lifespan of 100 years in the hmos (Due to the carbon bond very low in energy)

Metane 50 years

Fluorinated chlorinated HFC ... 100 years

take a good look at your food, it is she who can stop us in the long run, with 30% of greenhouse gases metane ...

if not pantone I find it great, hate to return to France and make the first éssay

for 100% of water we speak of HHO style pents stanlay mayer, or Xogen,
the processes use high frequency called resonance of hydrogen, and a high voltage, the electrical system remains quite complex!

do not hesitate to contact me for more explanation

cordially :P
0 x