Pantone lightening

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Chasseloup Tristan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone lightening

by Chasseloup Tristan » 03/04/07, 23:31

Hello,

I discovered the pantone some time ago (2003) but without concretizing anything (lack of gear, not informed enough ...)
today, I'm looking to embark on the adventure of lower consumption and depollution.
I have a clio 1,9D obviously, renaults work in non-turbocharged so I think I'll try.
A question torments me about the power gain: I work today in the generator (Caterpillar from 13kVa to 2MVA it's beautiful engines) and I am therefore aware of the constraints surrounding them.
Today what I see is that we create a restriction on the exhaust and another on the intake: these constraints are according to my knowledge of the power losses (exhaust pressure and intake air restriction) do should we not increase the exhaust diameter behind the reactor? to compensate for his restriction?
do you put regulating valves on the 1/2 inlet which is free not to pass in the reactor? (if not the admission to the reactor will never be favored) (and what is the proportion of air flow to pass in the reactor).
Voila if the question has already been asked, please excuse me but it is still long to peel each post from forum (the site is great but it can be a little too much in every way)
0 x