Electrification by flow in the water doped

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.

On your water doping, engine running, when you approach a compass of the pipe which leads the water vapor to the collector, do you notice a deviation of this one?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Christophe

Electrification by flow in the water doped

by Christophe » 30/01/06, 17:57

Survey to confirm or refute the hypothesis of electrification of the reactor by thermoelectric property and fluid friction.

Thank you to the experimenters for completing the survey.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 30/01/06, 20:23

Hello,
I just went to buy a compass, the other one was Fucker it rubbed too close to neodymium magnets,
When the engine is idling hot, no deviation of the needle or so slight that it can be the mass of the engine.
The reactor outlet is made of non-electrically insulated copper.
Test on the Chevrolet petrol, at idle it gives the maximum passage in the reactor, as it is -7 it passes water that smokes enough at the exhaust. All my exhaust is made of stainless steel at the original size on this vehicle.
To make this measurement in chage it will be complicated on a car! and I know my reactor has been operational since I
make the changes for the winter I have 450km and there are still some left. For semi-urban driving in winter, it's good ...

Andre
Last edited by Other the 31 / 01 / 06, 17: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 31/01/06, 15:29

it would be good to do it at full load (must be 2). because at idle, little vacuum therefore little flow in the reactor, therefore little displacement of loads, if displacement there is ... :x
0 x
Other

by Other » 31/01/06, 17:51

bob_isat wrote:it would be good to do it at full load (must be 2). because at idle, little vacuum therefore little flow in the reactor, therefore little displacement of loads, if displacement there is ... :x

False, when idling in a gasoline engine, the outlet of the reactor arrives in the manifold, the vacuum is at its maximum and when I did the test, I returned from a fairly quick turn the engine and the reactor still hot ... One should not draw conclusions just with a test. You must keep trying

True for diesel, Low vacuum at idle ...

Andre
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 03/02/06, 13:24

Thank you for this survey, I must try it out.
Do you think it is better to isolate the reactor output from the rest of the car or not?
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 03/02/06, 23:30

for me the compass test does nothing! :frown:
Pit if you say that the reactor outlet temperature must be between 120 and 180 ° it's not worth isolating then; or is your reactor really far from the venturi?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 07/02/06, 23:25

Hi lau
For the insulation I speak on the electrical level here.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/02/06, 23:47

ok I was not following you!
last night I did the compass test again and it reacts up to 30cm with the engine running. The needle varies clearly from 40 ° but I will have to repeat the test with the reactor oriented in a different way than North South
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Other

by Other » 08/02/06, 01:19

Hello,
I just did an assembly on 125cc engine 100% panton
with gasoline, the reactor outlet a loop in copper pipe, to verify the test of the compass ... nothing any change on the compass.
In my first tests I used the compass to determine the length of the rod, after running the engine for 30 minutes we take out the rod, let it cool, we approach the compass on the warm side (exit from the rod) and quietly passing in front of the rod at a certain moment the compass begins to overturn, it is the middle of the rod, we continue to advance all the rest is the other pole, this almost always gives between 160mm and 200mm.
the other method I eliminate the cold part of the stem, with each test it should be sandpaper with fine paper the stem, the blue color changes place.
The color method gives slightly shorter stems.
All these tests are done on 100% panton with petrol or fuel oil. With water it is another story.

Andre
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 08/02/06, 11:15

Interesting...

Andre wrote:All these tests are done on 100% panton with petrol or fuel oil. With water it is another story.
Andre

Because have you already noticed the phenomenon of water doping?

Your chevrolet, it's a water doping isn't it?
0 x