gaseous cavitation in the Pantone reactor

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

gaseous cavitation in the Pantone reactor

by Christophe » 28/05/07, 20:21

cavitation theory in the Pantone reactor.

Christopher C. hypothesis detailed in this pdf:
V1: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 270905.pdf
V1.1: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 280905.pdf

Discussions

1 By Patrick Giral

Personally cavitation phenomena that I knew were due:

Ultrasound (that can cause sonoluminescence).

At the velocity of the water in the penstocks (with deterioration at the elbow of the pipe).

On the blades of the propellers of ships and submarines (deterioration and noise print edition).

In all these cases it works in the liquid medium is water which Decole walls, tube, propeller blade due either ultrasound or the relative speed of water. This creates a vacuum that was quickly recomblé by water at supersonic speed (hence the light emissions, noise and damage).

[edit]
2 By Christopher C.

you got just cavitation is with fluid if you crais conditions to lower the pressure below the physical property of the fluid called tensor pressure or vapor pressure.

are even guy that background of research known modeling but it'll be trappu biphasic modeling. either you're hyper hefty be you doing any quoi.C'est for ca that the axis modeling seems to me difficult

For my part I have already seen hardened steel parts such microburiné. The deterioration happens when the partial vacuum pouch recompressed quickly. Claps and generates the local superior extreme pressure waves to the metal compression resistance.

[edit]
3 By André Philippot

In my early days with a gasoline engine 125cc, had a rod in the hot part over a length of 20mm has 25mm full of small spikes like we had polished with sand jet but very fine enough that it made her brilliant, j 'I simply concluded that she had vibrated in the reactor as I worked in a steel mill and that there is a metallurgy laboratory, I have to give them the rod without their say or that it came from, it does not have been able to determine what had done that, the only answer I had, it's (picking) I do not know what that means it my explanation is a kind of hardening for durcire surface the materials. if I search my pile experimental stem must be even if I find I am sending you a photo. Normally after a certain running time stems overlap of a glossy layer somewhat blackish (on oil) and the reactor tube becomes her own as pass sandblasted, has a regime sometimes it makes the same noise as if he spent sand in the reactor, and it vibrates, not the vibration of a drum, a quick vibration when the sound of sand and this reactor operates well, the engine takes turns. I always thought that the expansion was giving the games to the stem and it vibrated, but with stem attached to the cap that makes the same thing.
[edit]
4 By Christophe Dirt

Interéssant stings on the stem because it is just what happens with cavitation if the partial vacuum pouch recompressed quickly. It generates extreme local recompression pressure waves, superior to the metal compression resistance. And it defome like for small shots and sharp hammer like that deteriorated irreversible way ca necessarily Cold worked as peening treatment applied to the mechanical parts for those experiencing a work hardening is the plastic deformation (not elastic) and therefore permanent that will change the local ownership of the material (ca ductille makes it less brittle and therefore better fatigue)

Cavitation can create noise as the ram stroke phenomenon in water pipes if you close too quickly. It's like it's a pressure wave created shock

[edit]
5 by RafPantone

And returning the situation, ie cover the entire surface of the microphones rod holes, largely increase the diameter. Bar and then rotate the high speed bar, this apparenterai the principle of pump Griggs that manufactures steam cavitation, what do you think?

[edit]
6 by Christopher C.

rafpantone,

Griggs not know but I'll find out but why not but if cavitation is the phenomenon starting the reactor is not the phenomenon that breaks the molecules. So they need other conditions as hot gas, partial vacuum, high speed (friction, ionization) and be little more encores ??

André,

when you got micropique thy rod, you had no water injected bad right ?? I deduces that yes

your observations confirms my idea of ​​cavitation in the entrance of 20 25 mm interesting. The vibration of the rod would be due to a suction failure downstream of the reactor. The reactor does not boot. It cavity but recompressed because not enough suction downstream. had you can not be optimized suction procedé was the era André not ????? I think so !!!

I propose an experiment. If someone can vary the intake downstream of the reactor can recreate this phenomenon (vacuum bubble that relaxes and stem abyss locally) by slowly opening the suction. In presenting the full open suction ca must disparaite because the vacuum is created and stabilized.
[edit]
7 By André Philippot

Hello Rafpanton This test was my debut with a water bubbler and gas, suction was quite important in the reactor, although the engine is a single cylinder, I l, was equipped with a rotary valve that is to say that the first 80 90 has degrees descnte plunger suction is total in the reactor (the principle advocated by David on quanthome it is from these pages I left the experiments). thereafter I APRECU the rotary valve was not useful for superiors regimes 2000 rpm and as a generator that was eating well hp engine. But the interesting experimental side. André
[edit]
8 By Christopher C.

Andrew A good one drum So it's normal to sacadé The aspiratin is especially diet low noise phenomenon should occur especially diet low André not ???? I think !! The phenomenon just good suction is too sacadé.

to play

Start the engine, be paid the right amount of water as you know do André, then down to maximum engine until the regime when the noise shocks the sand passing through the reactor what!

ca Warning damages the stem !!

It frog microburine ca, ca Cold worked ... has a fairly short distance from the beginning of the entrance and a short distance. Normal explains everything

[edit]
9 by André Phillippot

Goodnight, Not the sound of sand occurs at great speed more than 3000rpm for this small engine (maximum 3600rpm)

The barbs on the shank was at the end of the stem the hottest portion near the exhaust tee. Sorry it'll complquer your theory, but that's what I saw, I did not pay more attention to this state of affairs, I always try to see a simpler side, something that rubs or vibrates?

it never occurred to me that the ésprit he could have cavitation in the air, in the water with pumps and boat propellers that I knew but tells us that it turns into butter .

Andre

[edit]
10 By Christophe Martz

I have not read in detail the pdf or the content of this forum but I had a little intuition (other may have been).

I think it is quite possible to make a gas cavitation. Indeed, cavitation is state change under external condition effect (mainly depression).

Assuming "extreme" depression conditions and assuming the 4 states of matter as follows: solid-> liquid-> gas-> plasma .... it is, in theory, not impossible to speak of cavitation in the case of a gas which would then create "bubbles" of plasma.

Obviously this is based on speculation but if these intuitions are demonstrable (T ° is often mentioned in creating a plasma but rarely the pressure ... I had already seen it during my PFE) Pantone would have been right in describing its endothermic plasma reactor as?

D'after wikipedia: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavitation

But conversely, the understanding of the phenomenon can afford to operate. Applications for cleaning have been proposed. In addition, the energy and density achieved in some bubbles leads to unusual chemical reactions, called sonochimie field, and even in some cases the light emission phenomenon called sonoluminescence. Some researchers believe it is possible to exploit these phenomena to achieve nuclear fusion.

Cavitation is operated so singular in nature by tropical shrimp which has one of its claws overdeveloped compared to another. When closed this huge clamp the result is a very violent flow generating a hydrodynamic cavitation bubble, which in imploding emits a shock wave that could stun or kill the surrounding plankton. It was long believed that the noise came from the clip itself, before a Dutch team demonstrates the occurrence of cavitation bubble with a fast camera. The same team has also shown that this bubble was glow.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Cavitation gas in the Pantone reactor

by Christophe » 12/03/16, 19:55

Andre scheme to increase the phenomenon of cavitation:

reactor-a-cavity-pic237.jpg

Andrew wrote:The exhaust conduit is venturi shaped
to minimize the restriction is to increase the heat on the nose of the reactor, the rod is conical plunger extension a shock depression which provides a hot spot in the center of the shaft the output pantone gas is forced out through the center of reactor (this room into a ball becomes very hot)
0 x