An experience of more .... not very positive apparently

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
The Passing

An experience of more .... not very positive apparently

by The Passing » 13/12/05, 11:23

A page that talks about it, randomly from my readings:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/solaire2000/FAQ ... _A_EAU.htm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/12/05, 11:28

I share this opinion ... Indeed; to date, no tractor passed on a bench has shown tangible results (see press review: https://www.econologie.com/forums/revue-de-p ... t1165.html ... But the peasants continue to go up and put water ... There is therefore necessarily something! But what :?:

Otherwise I find this sitre really very good, succinct and thoughtful: we come to the basics to say smart things!
Last edited by Christophe the 29 / 01 / 15, 19: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 31/12/05, 04:11

Hello
The question I ask myself under what conditions the tests on the bench were made and especially for how long,
For users of pants we all noticed that it is not instantaneous we put the water on it, or cut the water, we do not feel the engine react like a stroke of gas, the good results of economy have always been observed, on a continuous run for several hours, and I think that one should pass on the bench an engine with more than 75% power with panton for at least 4 hours and repeat the operation without panton a power equal, then measure the fuel consumed.
The same tests that we do on reconditioned aircraft engines when we run them on the bench, at least 4 hours straight and
loaded with a heavy load (break-in required).

It would be necessary to redo the conditions as in real life, one should not expect to open the valve of the panton and see a whole change instantly, the reaction of the panton is long, that is what complicates its improvement and its study. .

Andre
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 31/12/05, 10:29

The sentence that I take from the article:
For two months there has never been any fuel saving during these tests (three engines tested)

Either this person is telling the truth and doping with water is a pure sham, or he was unlucky enough to come across 3 bad montages or / with a bad test protocol.
I will not be as categorical as Econology, insofar as the person is not only interested in saving fuel but does not talk about reducing pollution.
I find it astonishing that in 2 months on three tractors they did not have the possibility of doing ten hours dependent?

Personally, I would have liked to have notices of tests carried out on new cars or tractors.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!