How to make a solar lamp with interruption. crepuscular

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 19/07/10, 00:37

Obelix wrote:
For Forhorse: This result of 3 hours of full sun is the result of more than a year of measurements in an isolated site ..... it is an average over a year .....

Obelix

Ah yes there ok, if we take the much shorter winter days and the days without sun, yes there you are certainly right.
But hey I understood the question as being an achievement mainly used in the summer.
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 19/07/10, 11:45

Forhorse wrote:
Ah yes there ok, if we take the much shorter winter days and the days without sun, yes there you are certainly right.
But hey I understood the question as being an achievement mainly used in the summer.

Hello,
There is another parameter that we often forget in calculations of this type: it is the constitution of the panels.
The protective glass in addition to cutting certain wavelengths and attenuating the solar radiation has a restrictive effect on the duration of sunshine due to the jump in refractive index.
This gives a radiation penetration angle of + -40 to 45 ° relative to the perpendicular.
Apart from this "cone" only the diffused light will reach the cells and the output drops!

The exact equivalence measured is three times the peak power per day ......

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Krisspops
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Krisspops » 19/07/10, 18:41

Yeah yeah yeah .. Thank you all for all of that! I see a little more clearly already. :?
But (just for my culture!) If I want to start with the idea of ​​using the 5W solar panel, using the appropriate 12V battery, let's assume 4 1W bulbs, and the solar switch, is there any need for 'something else? I mainly think of the solar regulator (https://www.econologie.com/shop/regulate ... p-116.html)? Or even something else?
And even if you have, by the greatest of hazards, a little schematic diagram that lingers to explain all of this, I'm interested! : Cheesy:
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"