Linky meter: Operating and user manual?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

by Leo Maximus » 19/12/17, 16:24

Hello everybody

Gaston wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:I use a 140 welding machine amp (max 170 amperes).
The 140 (or 170A), it is the intensity in the electrodes, not that consumed on the meter (one does not weld directly in 220V, fortunately : Mrgreen: )

Yes, it is 44 to 48 volts. If it was the direct sector, I think all the welders would have died long ago : Lol: .

Gaston wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:I have never had any problem of disjunction but I wonder if I will have to change subscription with Linky because the cos phi is 0,5.
It may be necessary to change the subscription, but it does not really have to do with the cos phi.
With the Linky, the intensity is limited to the subscribed value (with a small tolerance) so possibly a little lower actually, but the cos phi does not intervene.

So the Linky would not consider cos phi for the subscription (6 kVA for me) but would take into account for billing (kVA in kWh)?
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 19/12/17, 16:27

Leo Maximus wrote:So the Linky would not consider cos phi for the subscription (6 kVA for me) but would take into account for billing (kVA in kWh)?
Yes ... for the moment nothing changed compared to the previous counters, if it is a little less margin on the kVA.
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 19/12/17, 16:39

Christophe wrote:My MIG Telwin 165A is given for 3,7 kW ... i.e. a welding voltage around 20V when the amperage is maximum (it is regulated *) ... and a 230V amperage of 16A at most ... therefore perfectly suited to "consumer" sockets and circuit breakers (provided you do not solder for too long)

There are information cards for inverter bow stations here:
failure-unwinding-repairing / post-weld-inverter-en-breakdown-component-Block-t15022.html
failure-payday-repair / post-weld-a-inverter-who-done-peter-the-lead-from-my-breaker-t15404.html

It is always towards the 20V at the secondary level probably the best compromise that found the manufacturers.

* in a rather complex way I think ... so I prefer not to say bullshit ... my post can only adjust the speed of advance, the amperage is with 2 buttons: 1 / 2 and Min / Max so I assume there is 4 amperage level ... am still in 2 / Max it's better : Cheesy:

Thank you for the info.

The cos phi, I started to worry about it when I learned that the Linky was coming to my home with its 6 kVA.

In manufacturers' instructions, I found 0,5 cos phi for a shunt station with coated electrode like mine, and 0,7 for an inverter.

With my workstation and an 3,15 electrode you need 48 volts * 115 A = 5520 VA. But the intensity in short circuit (it happens ...) is 170 A and there is 8160 VA is far above the limits of Linky 6 kVA. All that, without taking into account the cos phi.

It seems to me that it is more interesting for me to buy an inverter and stay in 6 kVA instead of taking an 9 kVA or 12 kVA subscription, keeping my old 140 A soldering station. is a good opportunity for me to switch to the inverter, or the MIG.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/12/17, 00:18

Lolounette wrote:for the rest I understand that the sensor is positioned above the diode of the meter to measure the consumption in real time, after all the rest is based on machine learning to bind an electrical signature to a particular device (It seems to me that EDF wanted to do the same thing with the Linky data at first?)
Ah ok, so it's an optical sensor that counts the flash of the led. On recent counters and the linky, each flash corresponds to 1 wh, it is more accurate than the current sensor.
For the software, knowing the power of each device, it is sufficient to associate it with a signature, provided distinct differences.

If the price includes the Wifi module, the RF module and the smartphone app, it's honest in fact : Wink: Although I could do it cheaper with an arduino.

The output teleinformation linky should be more accurate, provided that it is available for free ?? http://www.enedis.fr/sites/default/file ... PT_54E.pdf
0 x
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Lolounette » 20/12/17, 12:40

izentrop wrote:If the price includes the Wifi module, the RF module and the smartphone app, it's honest in fact : Wink: Although I could do it cheaper with an arduino.

yes everything is in it!
and I discovered yesterday while searching on the net (alas too late since I had to order) that there is a discount of 10% which traine right now ..

The concern of this kind of product is that it only works in connection with their cloud: if the startup breaks their mouths, their cloud disappears and the device becomes completely unusable ... I already had this problem with other products that I found interesting but obviously I was the only one and they now take the dust in a carton : Lol: It's a risk to take : Wink:

and of course there are other ways to get the same thing cheaper by tinkering. Sometimes it would try me well to look at it but for the moment I have no computer mounted at home: it is in a box since the move and if it continues it will be completely obsolete before I go comes out : roll:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/12/17, 01:01

I tested the android "luko" application. I suspected it, you must first connect the different modules, therefore unusable otherwise ... uninstalled immediately.
If you already have the Linky, (me it is in 2 years) you can follow your conso online https://www.compteur-linky.com/pratique ... eur_linky/
or with the android app "EDF & moi"
0 x
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Lolounette » 21/12/17, 08:39

no Linky and my counter less than 3 years no replacement planned before a long time I think : Wink:
and I'm no longer at EDF either for a few weeks having benefited from a more advantageous offer elsewhere obtained by UFC ...
I liked their apli which allowed a beginning of monitoring by doing regular self-surveys but too bad! So it's the Luko who will take over if it works.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/12/17, 10:11

If you have a recent counter (digital display), you normally have access to your maximum power called history.

It can help you see if you can actually reduce your subscription as you mentioned on the previous page.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 21/12/17, 10:29

Lolounette wrote:no Linky and my counter less than 3 years no replacement planned before a long time I think : Wink:
The fact that your meter is new will not change anything : Mrgreen:
You can see on this site the planned common period per commune.
0 x
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Lolounette » 21/12/17, 11:06

yes I went to see earlier: the deployment began this year in my village ...
I just created an account enedis, wait and see!

@Sicetaitsimple: ha bin krot, I had not even thought of it a quiche : Lol:
0 x