New themes on forums econology?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/05/11, 15:38

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:Roh but you're drunk or what (you'll notice that alcoholism can be mentioned in this new sub forum health hihihihi)?

Ah ... I thought that in the thread "Our" faces ": Ze eco trombinoscope and personal video"
ha ha, ha ha, ha ha ...

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: My only concession (given the dictate ^^) : Mrgreen:

Health: prevention

(not put a comma but instead ":" otherwise I'll go back to live with my mother) I don't agree with the 2 connection points:

Because "Health AND prevention" also allows us to talk about how to stay and maintain good health (good nutrition, regular sport, dear to dedeleco ...).

With the double points, it is understood to be limited to the prevention of risks.

Ok, it's quibble because we could say that all good health is prevention but ...

ps: I have already moved many topics ... in fact we spoke more health than I imagined! So this under forum was essential!

...not at all!

":" means an enumeration. Which is the case given everything you put after.

It puts on the contrary "Health" in evidence, without you being accused of soliciting around the theme (and more, it is not happy ^^).

Otherwise:

health AND prevention

it's wrong.

Because it could imply that we should choose BET health and prevention ... it would still be a shame ....

Well, the divorce papers are at the lawyer's, he's waiting for you to sign them : Cheesy: :D : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 23 / 05 / 11, 15: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/11, 15:42

I knew it: we quibble seriously!

If you have only one term listed it is cause and effect for me !!

AND = OR?

It is surely a Swiss specificity !!!

Nan frankly, it's too hard to smash there, I leave like that if you like it: signs the papers : Cheesy:

Hey if we asked the advice to PB slice it! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/05/11, 15:45

... think: I leave you the pool, but I keep the house : Cheesy:

health / prevention

[Edit] I inaugurate:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/accidents- ... 10812.html
Last edited by Obamot the 04 / 03 / 12, 03: 52, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/11, 13:43

I see that the forum health PREVENTION pleases enough :)

Good!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/03/12, 09:06

Do you think a new sub forum "Science and Technology"as well as" Society and philosophy "added a few months ago https://www.econologie.com/forums/societe-et ... -vf81.html is relevant to the forum econology?

Indeed; topics like the one about neutrinos https://www.econologie.com/forums/tout-n-est ... 11134.html has nothing to do in the under forum "fossil fuel" ... and it is not the only one!

This sub forum therefore include general scientific debates (such as the one on future epigenetics for example)

If other suggestions of sub forums, don't hesitate and let's talk about it!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 18/03/12, 15:13

Christophe wrote:Do you think a new sub forum "Science and Technology"as well as" Society and philosophy "added a few months ago https://www.econologie.com/forums/societe-et ... -vf81.html is relevant to the forum econology?

Yes!

Otherwise a sub forum "sport and econology" would not be bad, since when it comes to travel, nothing is what nature has given us.
We could put some advice (nutrition technique etc ...) for people deciding to get back to sport, what do you think?
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/03/12, 15:44

Mmmm the sport and the form, that would return in the forum "Health" already existing, right? (it is one of the last set up precisely following the discussions above)

https://www.econologie.com/forums/sante-et-p ... -vf57.html
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/03/12, 16:03

Try to separate, in each forum, a fuzzy, questionable part of what is serious, useful, proven, by copying the real valid contributions, excluding polemics that lose the reader in search of real credible information, avoiding him to read pages and pages of discussions unnecessary, even insults.
In a way, a work of objective judge to release useful, serious and proven information.

Extreme example: Is AIDS or not transmissible?
criminal, because it is its strong and very real transmission, which aroused the doctors at the beginning to 1981 !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/12, 09:18

That is more delicate, we can post it or announce certain "fundamental" subjects ... but penalize some, not possible except by locking and above all: who will judge impartially the good of others?

I am not omniscient!

I thought of another under forum: Relaxation, holidays, leisure and sports activities where we put the subjects motorcycle, paragliding ... and many others that I must find and sort ... and sen-no-sen will be happy :)

Does this tell you friends?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/03/12, 15:46

This is not to suppress or censor, but to warn of real dangers and sometimes serious responsibilities.
Resuming what is proven indisputable and useful would be a plus for those new to know the usefulness in final summary, without the pages of polemics obstinate, like mules (useful for having well assimilated nevertheless).

econology has a lot of useful information to decant.

Le forum leisure is good.
0 x