New themes on forums econology?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/11, 13:17

I proceeded (and will still proceed) with some + or - minor improvements on the forums this week (not finished yet):

a) Renaming (to see topics discussed at 1er look) of some sub forums + modification of their description, examples:

energies-renewable /

Solar Thermal/

electricity-electronics-IT /

water-pumping-filtration /

b) Fixed bug in the display width of topics when logged in, now the width is the same for all. Logged or not. If you want I can, a bit increase it for all! There is still a slight distortion when there are pictures (or not)

c) Increased visibility of the "Subscribe to this topic" link (completely reversible in 1 click) placed just below the title of the subject.

Obviously only for the members who are logged in!

Subscribe to this topic: monitor the answers to this topic
Unsubscribe from this topic: stop watching this topic

(next if you are or not!)

This sends you 1 mail to each reply about it.

And in progress:

- Deleting sub forums with very few messages
- New sub forum to come up with "unexpected" themes for the old econologists that we are (you will see).

I would like to place a forum but I can not really see where it will be best: a forum 100% health or one related to pollution (including psycho pollution like stress)?

The 2 proposals above I like:

"Health, pollution and risk prevention"
"Health, prevention of risks, causes and effects"

Obamot will surely be inspired after almost 1 year of reflection :D

Also a forum about natural and industrial disasters ... maybe? But it can be giving back with pollution and health ... it's not easy ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/11, 13:33

Following changes (give your opinion to my remarks or more general if you have one, thank you):

a) renaming (minor) of certain categories of forums

b) new sub forum on industrial, natural or humanitarian disaster includes humanitarian abuse, wars and conflicts for resources and oil! :

Link: Disaster-human-natural /

Description (visible on the index):

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.

We will talk in this category of industrial disasters, consequences of climate change (storm of any kind ...). I have already moved some topics ...

Remark / question:

For the moment I left the subjects on the nuclear and oil catastrophes in the forum energies-fossil-nuclear /

Did I do well or move them (including all the topics on Fukushima and Chernobyl, the Mexican oil spill ...)?

c) New sub forum : Health (public) and prevention, occupational diseases, pollution and the effects of industrial risks

Link: Health-pollution-prevention /

Description:

How to stay healthy? Industrial risks: consequences for public health.
Occupational diseases, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution ...), society (work stress, overconsumption of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...) ...

Remark / question:

- Is the title clear enough, do we understand that we are talking about good health too or not?

- Do I add "Medicine" in the title? Risky because we are not a doctor ... but we could approach so-called alternative medicine: Chinese, accupuncture, herbal ...

Also it would allow to put this kind of subject:
Science-and-Technology / brain-gender-differences-what-psychology-t10683.html

- And also: are we moving the subjects on the nuclear and health where I leave everything in the forum nuclear? (It is difficult to know if the impact on health should be put in the new forum disaster or this one health !! so let's leave everything in forum nuclear!).

d) Establishment of a new category on food ! This is the one I was referring to in my previous post, it should amaze some great accustomed to mechanics and energy!

Aim: to exchange to make us eat better at the food level and do more even what is possible to do to limit the use of the industrialist! Candy recipes for example will be presented!

Example: le forum make your drinks (syrups, sweet, soda, beers ...) yourself

Empty for the moment, it is visible at the bottom of forums for the moment (time to better place it). You can already use it!

You will learn, among other things: how to make your wine and beer !! Hihihihi!

d) Last thing: does it seem useful to you to make a sub forum "Plumbing and sanitation" to complete that of the heating? That is, he would understand all the technical questions about cold water or hot water (cold water does not appear in the forum heating).

There is a sub forum on water management (drinking or not) at home, but it is not directly sanitary technical issues, but on the overall management (recovery rainwater, well, pumping ...).

I would say that it is on the "supply" side whereas the new forum "sanitary" would be on the "use" side ...

Thank you for your opinions!

ps: sorry it's a bit long but this kind of work is done only once every X years on forums...
Last edited by Christophe the 24 / 05 / 11, 13: 52, 2 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/05/11, 14:05

hierarchically:

"Prevention culture"
-> Prevention in the strict sense (including "repressive" measures)
-> -> Prevention in the broad sense (excluding "repressive" measures)
-> -> -> Early prevention.

Topic Alternatives:
early prevention
ou
Prevention in practice
ou
"Wellness"
ou
Public prevention

Excluded ethically: Health / Medicine.
Last edited by Obamot the 23 / 05 / 11, 14: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/11, 14:06

Uh thank you and in french what does it give? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/05/11, 14:12

All institutes focus their doctrine, hierarchically like that.

Re-read (and the following ones):
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post169447.html#169447
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post171043.html#171043
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post171051.html#171051

Deontologically, it does not change and will not change for a long time.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/11, 14:16

I had re-read these messages and a year ago, we had agreed on a title:

The 2 proposals above I like:

"Health, pollution and risk prevention"
"Health, prevention of risks, causes and effects"

That I just completed!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/05/11, 14:21

Perhaps... : Cheesy: But my opinion is based on my classes, so on that:

http://www.suva.ch/fr/startseite-suva.htm
http://www.sucht-info.ch/fr/index/
http://www.prevention.ch/accueil.htm

And he will not change. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/11, 14:44

Roh but you're drunk or what (you'll notice that alcoholism can be mentioned in this new sub forum health hihihihi)?

The question is not prevention! Prevention IS in the title!

Well I changed my mind "professional diseases" finally I like it more ...

Voila:

Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

Health-pollution-prevention /
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/05/11, 15:01

Christophe wrote:Roh but you're drunk or what (you'll notice that alcoholism can be mentioned in this new sub forum health hihihihi)?

Ah ... I thought that in the thread "Our" faces ": Ze eco trombinoscope and personal video"
ha ha, ha ha, ha ha ...

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: My only concession (given the dictate ^^) : Mrgreen:

Health: prevention

(not put a comma but instead ":" otherwise I will go back to live with my mother)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/11, 15:13

I do not agree with them 2 connection points:

Because "Health AND prevention" also allows us to talk about how to stay and maintain good health (good nutrition, regular sport, dear to dedeleco ...).

With the double points, it is understood to be limited to the prevention of risks.

Ok, it's quibble because we could say that all good health is prevention but ...

ps: I have already moved many topics ... in fact we spoke more health than I imagined! So this under forum was essential!
0 x