Meta-physics forum on free energy

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 01/07/10, 01:03

RealWheel wrote:...

I had given this afternoon the plan for a working engine. If not, I'm eating my engineering diploma! ...

Bon appétit!

: Mrgreen:
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/07/10, 15:35

highflyaddict wrote:
RealWheel wrote:

I had given this afternoon the plan for a working engine. If not, I'm eating my engineering diploma! ...

Bon appétit!

If realwheel does not eat their diploma, then a lot of people, scientists, engineers, will not only eat their diplomas, but will also be sent back to their studies, for years, since all science is based on the 3rd principle of Newton questioned by RealWheel, equality of action and reaction, inability of a child to beat a sumo, etc. among other trivial evidence !!

In addition, since all physics will collapse, the applications of this new phenomenon will be immense, and therefore RealWheel will steal its discovery, inexorably, unless filing thousands of patents on all possible applications, which will affect all technological fields!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/10, 14:49

Copy pasted from: https://www.econologie.com/forums/generateur ... t9770.html

Christophe wrote:
dedeleco wrote:Simple conclusion, the energy surunitaire is unlikely to exist, since life does not benefit, unless we did not realize it.

Interesting note but still to prove (what is the energy of human consciousness: is it quantifiable?) But the answer is perhaps simple: simply can be because it did not need?

So we go back to metaphysics there ...

I can tell you the (easy) remark: where does the energy / matter at the origin of our universe come from? From "nothing" ... a priori ... : Idea: But what is "nothing"? : Mrgreen:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 05/07/10, 19:28

The debate on free energy and the "super-unitary" devices makes me wonderfully think of the virulent debate opposing in 1859 Louis Pasteur et Felix Archimede Pouchet.
The latter was a strong opponent of Pasteur's thesis, and defended the principle of "spontaneous generation" .

In the Absolute, the two men were absolutely right, since at one time or another, life is beautiful and has appeared "spontaneously".
It is the same with Energy and the Universe.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 05/07/10, 20:30

Good evening

certainly, except that medicine at that time was based on this principle, which seems an aberration nowadays. moreover it would seem that Pasteur in these works is noted phenomena resembling the spontaneous generation but he still used mercury for certain of his experiments, by which transited micro-organisms of which he was unaware of the existence.

fortunately he ended up being right, if not, where would we be at the moment, possible to the same extent as now but it would have taken another Pastor to get things done.

on the other hand to say that a superunit system is impossible, in fact given that it is a term too generic, and not precise enough, I would say that this assertion is false.

when I turn the steering wheel of my car, I exert a low energy on the steering wheel which turns the wheels, in the case of hydraulic or other assistance. without assistance, my energy is fully used and I can assure you that it is hard to turn the steering wheel, especially when stopped. so I use an over-unit system without knowing it.

jeff
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/07/10, 21:27

coucou789456:
... so I use an over-unit system without knowing it.

Well, no, you deploy a weak control energy which controls a strong auxiliary energy of execution.

Christophe:
So we go back to metaphysics there ...

I would be really curious to know how ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 05/07/10, 23:01

re

would not be playing on words.

in the JLN system that has been discussed lately, and admitting that it works well on, if there is nothing at the input, there is nothing at the output ...

then why for one it would be true and for the other false.

jeff

ps: enter into metaphysics, for sure I would prefer to enter into metaphysics, but this is another story
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/07/10, 23:34

It's not what we do that counts
This is History, this is History
It's not what we do that counts ..
That's what we do to let people know ... :D

Yves Duteil ......

With, however, all my respect to Louis Pasteur
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/07/10, 00:34

Ahmed wrote:I would be really curious to know how ...

Like this:

sen-no-sen wrote:In the Absolute, the two men were absolutely right, since at one time or another, life is beautiful and has appeared "spontaneously".
It is the same with Energy and the Universe.

: Cheesy:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 06/07/10, 04:34

good morning or good evening

it all depends on where the message readers are at this time.

and here the night goes on ...

Kapanadze says his device is the integral work of Tesla. he only adapted a frequency "regulator" on it, which is in the green box, which he says nothing and shows nothing since it is part of the patent.

but despite his patent and his demos, he says that the government and scientists are not interested in his discovery, since his system cannot exist, and work at the same time!

finally what is his patent for, nothing, except to protect his work, nothing more, not even to get rich!

all these super-unitary systems (I am not talking here if they exist or not, there what I am saying is in the case where they only exist) are not considered by scientists, because they transgress the established laws of physics. there is generally no point in patenting them or protecting them too much on the pretext that we are afraid of being copied! in fact, so few people are interested in this kind of gear once patented is that these machines already infeasible and quickly forgotten, and as very often the patenters omit the essential details for the sake of protection, the forgotten machines are almost non-reproducible. Obviously I am not saying it here but the system Realwheel will take the same path, its creator is so convinced of its success that the harder will be the fall ... and like some others, seeing and noticing his collapse, he will try to defraud in a soft way, but to return to his funds !

in the system Kapanadze, there are no magnets, no rotating system, no motor, no generator (dynamo or alternator), just a particular use of the coils and a peculiarity of the magnetism which is induced in these coils.
the theoretical calculation concerning the coils does not transgress any physical laws but the manner of carrying out them makes that the practical result is different from the theoretical calculation. it is the study and the improvement of this assembly which made it possible to produce the famous engin à Kapanadze.

Obviously, among the readers here or elsewhere, there are those who believe, those who refute en bloc without looking, without even trying to confirm their say, and there are those who see a possibility. personally I am divided between the first and the last that I have just mentioned.

in conclusion, i will ask unbelievers to avoid insults (certain comments which are barely disguised in this way) and nothing prevents a constructive dialogue.

jeff
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"