Meta-physics forum on free energy

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/06/10, 21:32

RealWheel wrote:
Alain G wrote:

You do not have the right to reveal the personal details of anyone and do not have formal proof of what you claim.

Regardless of my request to destroy this post addressed to the person in charge of the Econology site, I am considering how to prosecute you before the Courts for illegal publication of strictly private information. I would also like you to be excluded from this forum in accordance with the Charter.

Lol!

It's erased!

It is very easy to find your info on the net!

The links of these researches were cited at the bottom of my post!

Pursue me now!

Your personal information is of public order since it is spread all over the net!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 30/06/10, 21:44

re

anyway, at the speed it is going and if a system producing such energy is feasible, this beautiful RealWheel is going to be put to sleep because he does not realize that others are working on the same subject and not all are hungry for cash.

jeff

ps: I don't know why, but when I saw this nickname, and this almost the first time, I made an association of idea with Raquel Welch, however there is no relation, but will know why, the meanders of the human spirit. and it is on if he had the same physique, we would be hanged on his lips, we do not know which ones besides, each one would choose according to his desires.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/06/10, 21:44

nlc wrote:Yeah Alain G, it's not very smart your post, it does not advance "the debate" :!:

RealWheel, when are you going to show us the detailed plans of your engine and the calculations that go with it that we can verify?
The discussions are going in circles!

Nlc

Sorry but this nice guy has nothing to reveal to us, not even a computer simulation and if he has it, he certainly forgot some data that made it work!

Too bad because it is very nice but on the 28th page we do not advance an inch, it gives us figures and engineering calculations incomprehensible to the majority of us without ever giving anything concrete!

In addition it skates better than our Canayiens de Monréal!
: Evil:

Doesn't that remind you of a certain diamond manufacturer?
0 x

Alain
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 30/06/10, 22:00

re

the debate, what a debate, for that there must be at least 2 interlocutors who each present his ideas, in turn, but it ended up being a monologue for him and his magnificence, and the others on the unanswered questions.

blah ... good riddance finally, and then if he ever told the truth, he could do like that dear Stanley Meyer, disappear without leaving an address ... because if he really does say the oil machine not ready to let go of his goose that lays golden eggs so easily, I think that this gentleman believes in Santa Claus ... and he may be right, a return to childhood, sometimes it does good to the neurons. at least he can order from this same Santa Claus a Kevlar bulletproof vest!

jeff
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 30/06/10, 22:02

Alain G wrote:
nlc wrote:Yeah Alain G, it's not very smart your post, it does not advance "the debate" :!:

RealWheel, when are you going to show us the detailed plans of your engine and the calculations that go with it that we can verify?
The discussions are going in circles!

Nlc

Sorry but this nice guy has nothing to reveal to us, not even a computer simulation and if he has it, he certainly forgot some data that made it work!

Too bad because it is very nice but on the 28th page we do not advance an inch, it gives us figures and engineering calculations incomprehensible to the majority of us without ever giving anything concrete!

In addition it skates better than our Canayiens de Monréal!
: Evil:

Doesn't that remind you of a certain diamond manufacturer?

When Canadians do it, it doesn't fly high. If you do not understand the theoretical calculations, how can you hope to understand the problem? The concrete is the prototype. Out of the question that I communicate any information to wankers who have no ethics.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/06/10, 22:07

RealWheel wrote: The concrete is the prototype. Out of the question that I communicate any information to wankers who have no ethics.

Well, there it is!

As you said so well, "the concrete is the prototype", the problem is that there is no prototype!

Entrust me with your plan and I will make the prototype very willingly because it is my field of design and manufacture!
:frown:
0 x

Alain
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 30/06/10, 22:09

re

Okay, this is the last message I'm posting on this forum.

well, I admit it happened 1/2 hour, for sure it's an eternity.

When Canadians do it, it doesn't fly high. If you do not understand the theoretical calculations, how can you hope to understand the problem? The concrete is the prototype. Out of the question that I communicate any information to wankers who have no ethics.

it seemed to me that you said you weren't coming anymore, or you're coming back, to insult us more!

Obviously, now I understand why he was censored on others forums, here, it is not the policy because the administrator is a little cooler ... but others would have already ejected you, without any doubt!

for Alain G, you take it cool, personal mustard is seriously starting to go up in my face.

jeff
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 30/06/10, 22:19

Alain G wrote:
RealWheel wrote:
Alain G wrote:

You do not have the right to reveal the personal details of anyone and do not have formal proof of what you claim.

Regardless of my request to destroy this post addressed to the person in charge of the Econology site, I am considering how to prosecute you before the Courts for illegal publication of strictly private information. I would also like you to be excluded from this forum in accordance with the Charter.

Lol!

It's erased!

It is very easy to find your info on the net!

The links of these researches were cited at the bottom of my post!

Pursue me now!

Your personal information is of public order since it is spread all over the net!

The information you found on VIADEO will no longer be accessible on Google except for members of this network.

You have put in communication the information communicated by Whosis from my website and the IP number of my server with that of the VIADEO site and matched this data with the nickname used on this forum.

This interconnection of data from different sources is prohibited by French law.

Disclosure of my personal telephone number is a serious violation of the Charter of forum which guarantees my anonymity as I wished.

It is one thing that you can access my information, that you publish this information without my consent on a forum is another. When I communicate my personal data on a site like VIADEO, it is only intended for its members. None of the members can publish this information outside. You consult them, period.
Last edited by RealWheel the 30 / 06 / 10, 22: 28, 1 edited once.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 30/06/10, 22:24

re

This interconnection of data from different sources is prohibited by French law.

certainly but these data are accessible worldwide, so you plan to do what, continue google which allows this kind of search from Canada or even from Russia or China? etc ...

at the same time on econology many things are happening ...

Alain G Wed 30 June 2010, 22:27 Post a message
elephant Wed 30 June 2010, 22:26 Post a message
ex-océano Wed 30 June 2010, 22:27 Society and philosophy
gegyx Wed 30 June 2010, 22:27 Motors or surunitary processes, debate and ideas?
Juju26 Wed 30 June 2010, 22:24 Tips to consume less and special engines
pb2488 Wed 30 June 2010, 22:22 Society and philosophy
RealWheel Wed 30 June 2010, 22:25 pm Post a message

jeff
Last edited by coucou789456 the 30 / 06 / 10, 22: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/06/10, 22:27

Your information remains accessible on: http://idwhois.info and are public!
0 x

Alain

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"