Meta-physics forum on free energy

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 30/06/10, 20:24

Tagor wrote:
RealWheel wrote:
Him no, me yes!

is it the same style as the dufour engine?

http://idf.udppc.asso.fr/IMG/pdf/G6_Etu ... ionnel.pdf

On the attached document, there is a reference to the company AIXOGEN MOTORS. After researching, I came across the following link: http://aixogen-motors.com. The founder of the company is Philippe DUFOUR.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 30/06/10, 20:30

Tagor wrote:

For the 1st link (Dufour), it is a simple pendulum

no !
absolutely not !
it's a double pendulum: milkovic style !!

I have a little this style of pendulum, with piano wire
which moves with a very small solar collector !!

Yes, you are right, the movement of the 1st pendulum is blocked from a certain angle by a stop, then the 2nd pendulum continues its course attracted in the end by a magnet.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/06/10, 20:33

8)
Last edited by Alain G the 30 / 06 / 10, 21: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/06/10, 20:41

The kostoff motor is a motor driven by an air compressor and does not give any over-unit!

There is as much energy expending to activate it as that supplied!

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... ty_Machine
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 30/06/10, 20:44

coucou789456 wrote:Hello

In my opinion, it's more in the wind than this old half-track motorcycle from the last war!

personally, I try as much as possible to buy French, if not at least European, it's a minimum ...

as I said for another participant in the forum, we will soon have to add RealWheel the Great, RealWheel the magnificent ... unless it's like a certain Mikhail who created subjects during 2005 on econology and who is seen locked one after the other following his way of behaving, your way is not far from it. see here for those with short memories or lazy to look for: https://www.econologie.com/forums/free-energy-t408.html

it is not a question of censorship but we end up being annoyed by your pretension, we have to take your word for it, without proof, me that is not enough for me.

jeff

Nothing prevents to criticize the machine that I published on my portal. Is it overunit, yes or no? Am I right in saying that surunity is possible? Does the machine described produce excess energy? Where does it come from?

Nothing will fundamentally change my daily life unless I manage to industrially develop different superunit motors.

Contrary to what you are implying, I do not need any recognition.

I could not communicate anything about my work which is the result of a long personal work. By communicating a few ideas, I receive virulent criticism not on the content but on my way of being.

This is tangible proof that no serious discussion can be initiated on this forum.

So I deleted the document on my portal.
Last edited by RealWheel the 30 / 06 / 10, 21: 41, 1 edited once.
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 30/06/10, 20:58

[quote = "Alain G"] [/ quote]

You do not have the right to reveal the personal details of anyone and do not have formal proof of what you claim.

Regardless of my request to destroy this post addressed to the person in charge of the Econology site, I am considering how to prosecute you before the Courts for illegal publication of strictly private information. I would also like you to be excluded from this forum in accordance with the Charter.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 30/06/10, 21:02

Yeah Alain G, it's not very smart your post, it does not advance "the debate" :!:

RealWheel, when are you going to show us the detailed plans of your engine and the calculations that go with it that we can verify?
The discussions are going in circles!
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 30/06/10, 21:10

nlc wrote:Yeah Alain G, it's not very smart your post, it does not advance "the debate" :!:

RealWheel, when are you going to show us the detailed plans of your engine and the calculations that go with it that we can verify?
The discussions are going in circles!

In view of the incident caused by a forumI am used to this site, I prefer not to communicate any more information. Everyone must understand that there are limits that should not be crossed. If we ask IT not to interconnect databases, it is not for a few zealous people who claim rights that the law does not confer on them.

Alain G. has an interest in deleting his post as soon as possible!
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 30/06/10, 21:24

re

If I managed to destroy the taboo put in place by the Academies of Sciences since the 18th century, I would undoubtedly be entitled to the recognition of the nation: the Legion of Honor!

that would be too little, at least emperor of energy, a new despot who proposes to replace the oil tankers and their finances with his own.

In short, I did not see what Alain G wrote, personally when I am too annoyed by a forumeur, I do not insult him but that is at the limit ...

there it is no longer pretension, it is ... I do not even know how to qualify this ...

jeff
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 30/06/10, 21:30

coucou789456 wrote:there it is no longer pretension, it is ... I do not even know how to qualify this ...

jeff

Okay, this is the last message I'm posting on this forum.

Continue to save energy! The one you consume, you will pay for it anyway at the price of gold. The latest increase in GDF-SUEZ is confirmed.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"