low slope roof

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
TATAMI
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

low slope roof

by TATAMI » 25/01/10, 15:07

Hello everyone, I would like to have information to make a low slope roof (<10 °) for a future construction to know that the roof would be that of a room, I was told about steel trough, I very fear of noise pollution and what about insulation, I was also told about steel + polyurethane sandwich panels, what do you think of all that ??? Do you have other solutions for me, thank you ...
0 x
66 amber
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

low slope roof by TATAMI

by 66 amber » 25/01/10, 17:19

Hello. I am new to this forum and like you, I'm in the Creuse. I have a solution for your roof, that's what I plan to install soon on my home. It comes from Sweden, it's a kind of steel tray, but treated differently and especially aesthetic, imitating tiles in several colors. All the beautiful houses in the Nordic countries are covered with this system. For insulation, there are several possibilities depending on the type of frame .No need to have close battens like tiles. If you're interested, I can show you examples of photos I took in Poland. The price of the M2 is comparable with the ugly steel tank sold for hangars. I feel myself to become the importer of these roofs, not distributed in France. Hi .
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 25/01/10, 17:58

And for the snow is expected?
Or it must go to clear the roof when there is more 20 cm.
It's silly to say but it can still happen to us
have 50 cm or more between 2 degels .Me if the climate is
warms, it is not saying that winters will be less snowy
and warmer. Especially if the Golf Stream is the trunk.
0 x
TATAMI
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by TATAMI » 25/01/10, 18:54

Thank you for your answers but when is it at the noise level ???
0 x
66 amber
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

low slope roof

by 66 amber » 25/01/10, 19:08

A roof with a slope so low requires 2 conditions: that the surface is restricted (a room, that's 20 m2 max) or a frame that supports the load .It is not possible to go snow! But it is the type of insulation below that conditions the spacing of the support and the rigidity of the cover. For my building, I recovered 50mm galvanized sheet / polystyrene foam sandwich panels used in cold rooms to support roofing sheets. The spaced beams of 1,50 m suffice. The set can easily support 50cm of snow on 200m2. But in the case that interests us, is it impossible to increase the slope?
0 x
66 amber
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

low slope roof

by 66 amber » 25/01/10, 19:10

The noise, if it is well mounted is nonexistent.
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"