The French bus was rolling in oil: confiscated cans

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/12/09, 11:50

Andre wrote:Hello

... Since September 11 they see bad guys everywhere ...
The indirect cost of this false security would be enough to eliminate hunger in the world.

Andre

And if there was only that
It is crazy that stupidity and the administrative enclave can cost a country !!!

When I see the time lost to comply with the ISO 9000 standards, when the utility is the opposite of the reactivity required for companies that adhere to it BY OBLIGATION to place themselves on public markets ....

PFFFFFFF!
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 21/12/09, 14:40

Capt_Maloche wrote:
When I see the time lost to respect the ISO 9000 standards,

Compliance with strict standards is absolutely essential and is not absolutely a waste of time in the long term, it is exactly the opposite!
I work constantly according to ISO 9000 standards and I am very happy that the equipment I mount on our products are perfectly compliant and allow impeccable operation the first time with an extremely low reject rate ... so less waste!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/12/09, 15:17

I just wasted 92 sheets of paper with this procedural bullshit for a missing "controlled document" stamp on all the cover pages of the so-called filthy bureaucratic procedures that nobody uses ...

this multiplied by 12 sites in France ... one more ream in the baskets tonight ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Loss of time, money, profitability ... On the other hand, generator of millions of jobs of various parasites and revival of the paper industry ... : Evil:
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 21/12/09, 17:03

Macro wrote:I just wasted 92 sheets of paper with this procedural bullshit for a missing "controlled document" stamp on all the cover pages of the so-called filthy bureaucratic procedures that nobody uses ...

this multiplied by 12 sites in France ... one more ream in the baskets tonight ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Loss of time, money, profitability ... On the other hand, generator of millions of jobs of various parasites and revival of the paper industry ... : Evil:

Poorly organized: with us almost everything is computerized = very little wasted paper, but it is a fact that it gives work to certain number of people ...
The procedures are the same: if no one uses them, it is a serious lack of organization and training of the staff or an unsuitability of the procedures to reality (this also exists with us and leads to modifications of these procedures. procedures): you lack a hint of rigor ... Japanese or Germanic, allied to the French critical sense which allows you to simplify and optimize ... "kaisen" they call it "over there" and this is what allowed Toyota to be the only automaker to continue earning money during the crisis : Lol:
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 21/12/09, 17:58

... I have not read all the comments but there is something that bothers me (in 1 word) in this story: we can make a bomb with cooking oil ????

If so, that makes all the housewives lambdas potential terrorists!

... and I'm not even talking to you about the macdo and other quicks which are real AZF factories in the making!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/12/09, 21:42

In my specific case, in the design office, the ISO is big no matter what
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Did67

by Did67 » 21/12/09, 22:37

Grelinette wrote:...

If so, that makes all the housewives lambdas potential terrorists!

!

Generally speaking, of any driver. Petrol is a little more explosive than oil and diesel just as much ...
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 21/12/09, 23:18

They returned the oil before the return. The German keufs ​​before entering Denmark made me taste my orange juice to verify that it was not explosive.
In a demo the disobedience friends asked the Danish to bring their cooking oil to the police station since it was a potentially dangerous material.
Obviously the used frying oil does not settle anything but my Paris copenhagen is about 0.6l at c100km less than by train and by car. And considering the necessary mess that we put I do not regret for my poor planet I will be able to resume my work as an econologist and my bike.
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 22/12/09, 10:27

Capt_Maloche wrote:In my specific case, in the design office, the ISO is big no matter what

Without ISO standards, for example engines, even just euro 3 would be impossible to do reliably: you should not start telling anything ... : Evil:
Before the massive application of standards (I have a very long career in mechanics), the manufacturing dispersions in my box were around 20% (of which quite a lot out of specification but sold anyway and it was the same among German competitors!), today the drifts are negligible and purely accidental: nothing more to add ...
If you see all the constraints as an attack on your freedom, it is a very narrow view which does not take into account the real ins and outs ...
0 x