How to turn the mouse false ceiling?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 16/10/09, 20:11

Hello Pear
Pear Belle Helene wrote:But of course on Fly and then I give him your address : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

The one who gave me the recipe for the transistor told me that it worked in about a week. ..... For about a year. After the cute critters came back : Mrgreen: I don't know the rest.

For your proposal, there are several cats (neighbors) and my doggie to make his life difficult ... : Cry: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/10/09, 07:12

Calm returns to my house,
I received to lend a transmitter that sputters a dirty noise, it has been installed in my room for three days.
It is starting to bear fruit.
The animal only passed once, and again, it ran as if it had the fire in the ass : Cheesy:
Apparently the device is sold by a shop on wheels, "the truck"
:D
Well, when it is definitely calm, I will confirm. Image
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

rodent hunting

by oli 80 » 23/10/09, 11:04

hello, it's true that this kind of device is efficient, you bought this from a truck from which you received a small catalog two weeks beforehand with an order form to fill out at the end, I would not mention the names of these spam trucks there are several
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/10/09, 11:32

oli, I don't quite understand your criticism: for my part I have already appreciated the offers of this kind of firms: they advertise, they come not far from your home, where is the problem?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
joey1987
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by joey1987 » 23/10/09, 12:10

should fix super glue
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/10/09, 12:11

joey, we don't like trolls here ...

You warned ...
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

rodent hunting

by oli 80 » 23/10/09, 13:50

I was not criticizing anyone, I just wanted to say that I too have already bought products from this kind of truck like the garden hose accessory kitchen and others, just to say that we find more things, trucks that '' you do not find in stores like for example flat fire hose type firefighter
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/10/09, 14:05

0 x
Hélène G
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hélène G » 23/10/09, 23:24

Above all, do not use rat death; your unwanted rats, lérots or mice will die but poison all the carnivores in the area (cats, dogs, etc.).
For me the most effective means are the fagots (to garnish with laughing cow or gruyere), the closed mousetraps (idem: these imprison but do not kill); glue traps (on which cheese is stuck).
These are the ones I use; disadvantage: on glue traps sold on the market, the glue is brushed on a too light plastic plate, which means that when the mouse gets caught, it sometimes tilts the trap while struggling to tear itself away from the layer of glue. And once the trap is overturned on the tiles or the floor, the glue (very strong and runny) also gets into it. To avoid this I hang my glue traps on a tile or a heavy object using a string. One can also, instead of buying these ready-made glue traps but made on too light plates, make them yourself by applying the glue in a tube directly on a tile or a heavy object.
These glue traps or glue tubes for mice can be found in DIY stores, or, in the countryside, in cooperatives.
0 x
Without a rational organization of decreasing and diminishing consumption of unnecessary, redundant products in Western countries, our planet can offer no future to the southern countries, nor to the future generations of Western countries.
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 26/10/09, 09:21

the swatter is good but when the mice are in the partitions, I challenge you to chopper only one with a swatter .... And there, by removing a plug to put poison in it, I do not see no other solution :('
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.