Comparative CO2 and energy: heat pump, gas and cpcu

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 17/09/09, 22:52

Ah, damn, you know about the CropCircle ... :D
in fact, this is why the route of the road is also "circular" : Cheesy:

a) The thermonuclear is for the wallet, and I save a little CO2, if if still, a chouilla

b) it is not denial on the bottom, I know that the CO2 contributes to the warming, it is a denial on the meaning given to all this commotion (and it feels good to check, doesn't it?)

So c) I'll make it direct :P

All this mess is part of a plan to reduce the world's population, the less CO2 we release, and the faster we fall back into the ice age :P just like this food sweetened with fats and vitamins that we are served today, just like this global financial arrangement that takes its place to control everything, these viruses out of nowhere and these vaccines barely tested .. that the we will be inoculated by force, that makes you think ... a little

Evening reflections mode
EH, seriously, did you look at the curve above? every 100 to 150 years there is a warming peak, and we are at the end of the current peak, moreover, these peaks seem very short of the order of 000 years

and if you think about it well (go for a little more effort : Cheesy: ) we know that it has been around 10 years since the T ° is favorable for humans,
look again at the curve and see for yourself that this is the first time that a warming peak has lasted so long

chance of the calendar? in any case, it is thanks to these mild temperatures that man was able to develop
End of evening reflections mode

Boudiiioouuu! on these reflections, I'm going to bed :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 17/09/09, 23:20

Capt_Maloche wrote:[...]

Frankly, I fear pollution of all kinds more than the level of CO2 [...]
Western reflection ...
Of course, here we are more subject to what our various industries produce and global warming will certainly affect us much less than in other places on the planet ...

For the rest, do not want to discuss this tonight but you make very dangerous amalgams and you get confused on the time scale ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 18/09/09, 09:36

Sleep well big teddy bear :D

we talk about it again when you have 5 minutes
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^