Meeting of pantonist econologist gilliers in July

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 10/06/09, 18:08

Lejustemileu, you're a rascal!

Explain to the participants of the South West meeting, how are they going to combine these two trips ???

It's a route of 407 km between the two places and hours of driving ...

There would not be an oily that would be on the median or is it possible to make the appointment at the same place (at Targol) on the same date, so we all meet as a "family" on site and we have an event even more grandiose :D

The question is obviously in the Targol camp ... but why not ??? :P : Idea:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 10/06/09, 18:52

Well done!, Ask Targol :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 12/06/09, 09:28

I don't mind welcoming everyone.
However, it involves camping.
I have a big house, but not to that extent.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 12/06/09, 11:06

I want big family things, but in this case we should also plan economical activities for kids!

I know that what differentiates a father from his son is the price of his toys, but personally I do not see my comforter riding a pantone on his bike! thank you for thinking about it!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 12/06/09, 14:04

@Targol

Don't panic, the last (and first) meeting only brought together a dozen people ... **

As the good weather is almost guaranteed at this time of the year, the BBQ is the ideal solution ... that each participant prepares a salad (please, think of the unfortunate who does not like to eat too spicy stuff!) like green salads and also pasta in salads, or other tabbed ... and of course the sausages as a starter ...

The formula used during the first meeting was paying, I asked that we bring food for 2 people and there was a little too much, the host prepares his freezer to keep the good things that remain .. . :P

Regarding children, it would be good if we know their age group, teens, can without too many problems to visit the area to other teens, and or stick in front of one or the other DIY or game console ... in case of bad weather ...
For the little ones, I found that things went well with Luc, but was it the grace of the daughter of the house ???? (surely!)

On the other hand, isn't there one of its great lakes in your area? or possibly we could organize the BBQ as part of a campsite for example, see a campsite with a swimming pool, which would solve many concerns regarding the activities of children ... I'm looking on google earth, look!

** is there not a campsite not far from your home Targol friends, you reserve x places for X people, that each participant indicates are number of and type of tents please, the surface granted varies from campsite to site 'other...

@ Tophe & Tine
Regarding the round trip of the Master and his guru (if I remember correctly, the wife of the guru in Sanskrit) which station is closest to you?

There will be someone who can pick you up at the station ...

Could we not group the subject on the invitation of Targol, thank you! By moving from his response ....
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 12/06/09, 14:45

for the lake or the pond I am not ok at all !!!!

mine are far too small to go swimming alone they can't swim!

I fear that this will give me a completely unnecessary stress (I already have 8 that turn me around all year round, it's not to be afraid that there will be one who drowns only 2 days where I'm going on vacation this summer!)

I was thinking rather of board games or skill, little tips to keep them busy!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 12/06/09, 14:50

A priori, there is no campsite in my canton.

On the other hand, my adjoining neighbor (who does not live in his house for the moment) has a 5ha plot of land adjoining my 1500m2 I think I can negotiate with him the pitching of tents on his plot.
For sanitary facilities, it will suffice to install a ticket dispenser in front of the bathroom : Lol: and, for the toilets, it must be possible to rent or build a "hut at the bottom of the garden" in dry toilets in addition to the toilets in the house.

I do not have a pool and there is no public nearby but there is a small pond not far from the house where generations of local kids have bathed.

Otherwise, it has forests, balloons, a swing and a slide. We must be able to occupy everyone. But it is true that we will be able to reflect on ecological activities for the "funny ones" (as we say in the SO) when we have more visibility on their number and their age.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 12/06/09, 15:19

Me, I like the idea of ​​"where to make a" hut at the bottom of the garden "in dry toilets" that sounds very Françis Cabrel, come and sit under my garden shelter, I will draw you a moutong!

Seriously, I do not think it will be necessary, at Luc things went very well, the gentlemen made very discreetly their pee in the lost corners of the field and in the background, there were no incidents to deplore ...

If I proposed a campsite, it is for the conveniences in the evening, it remains to be determined who stays and who does not stay the night, with your neighbor's land we will have enough, they do not have tents in the old one which takes 20m² each! it is rather the modern type which is assembled in 50 "chrono!

Like these!

We talk again and post on Rencontre du Sud-Ouest?
Please ...
0 x

the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 12/06/09, 15:44

Hasardine wrote:I want big family things, but in this case we should also plan economical activities for kids!

I know that what differentiates a father from his son is the price of his toys, but personally I do not see my comforter riding a pantone on his bike! thank you for thinking about it!

Indeed, at the last meeting, there were very wise children, but I put myself in their place, and I said to myself ... ha! grown-ups have fun, but we get pissed off ...
However, I don't really know how to solve this problem ... :?
I am sure our wise man will find a solution : Cheesy: ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 12/06/09, 16:28

I'm flattered, and I'm sure the captain is too, when it comes to wise children!

but Luc's daughter really took care of it very nicely, it was a real pleasure. I thought every parent could bring a game or something like that!

What do you think?
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"