Waterless urinal

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Capt_Maloche

Re: urinal without water

by Capt_Maloche » 30/04/09, 13:55

futuranat wrote:Hello, I join the conversation because I find it interesting ... but how much does this device cost? And is easy to install?

please

I do not have a tariff on hand, but in a community sanitary block, depreciation is done in less than 3 years according to the following site:
http://www.espace-ecologie.com/
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 30/04/09, 14:06

A question:
If the urine is not diluted, can it be pure, it will more easily attack joint, copper and brass?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/04/09, 14:36

I suppose they thought about it, anyway, there is stainless steel.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Tonton2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Urinal without water

by Tonton2 » 23/10/18, 17:12

We often talk about ecology concerning urinals without water and chemistry but we must not forget that most brands have a technology of more than 30 years and is unreliable. Example: Urimat, Falcon, Uridan, Ecology space that besides announces manufacturer whereas it does not manufacture anything etc ... All these technologies have a life expectancy of 3 to 4 weeks in the most extreme situations and are therefore neither ecological nor economic. For plastic urinals, their longevity is from 2 to 8 maximum great years and so are to be avoided.
A great joke for customers who buy a price and not a quality.

If you want to invest in a quality urinal with reliable technology with warranty, you should go to the brand VISION VERTE. ( www.visionverte.com ).
This brand is the only one in the world to offer technology with a guarantee of 4 months of effectiveness in the most extreme cases and 1 year for schools.
Note: It is imperative to avoid water in urinals and especially small quantities at the risk of clogging pipes.
Conclusion: Urinals with low water consumption are a disaster in maintenance cost because very often clogged.
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 23/10/18, 21:49

Well ... I'm going to go pee in my favorite violin ... At least, it will have no significant consequence ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/10/18, 09:15

What a mess if it is a Stradivarius;)
Tonton2 wrote: It is imperative to avoid water in the urinals and especially small quantities at the risk of blockages of the pipes.
Apart from the ad disguised as "green washing", it is the limestone and other minerals contained in the urine that eventually clog.
Water contains less, especially if you have a softener and has the effect of rinsing instead. Not very good for a pro : Mrgreen:
0 x
Tonton2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tonton2 » 24/10/18, 09:56

Who says not very pro did not understand anything. It is the urea of ​​urine that fixes the limestone of water and crystallizes. It is also the oxidation of the mixture water and urine which gives gives odors. Ask a chemist he will confirm my words. : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/10/18, 10:14

The urine already contains water, so to add or not does not change much to the smells. : Mrgreen:
It does how the urea to crystallize, once it is discharged into the "septic" tank, eh :?: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 24/10/18, 12:49

Urine is indeed a nitrogen fertilizer. Urea is the product of protein degradation / recycling. It is also, in its synthetic form, a nitrogen fertilizer used in agriculture. Slurry is nothing more than a mixture of solid and liquid droppings from our farm animals. They end up in the fields ... Excess raises questions, not the principle (because it is the nitrogen of Brazilian soybeans that our animals piss off; the spreading surfaces, which are by far not sufficient to feed these animals, which also eat our cereals, these surfaces "collect" therefore excess; and collect very badly !!!)

From this point of view, the invention of the whole to the sewer was an "opening" of the natural cycles, with a nitrogen leak ... An agronomic disaster. Fortunately, we had to recycle the explosives industries (TNT = Tri-Nitro-Toluene; and who says "nitro" says nitrogen) and another solution was found: synthetic nitrogen fertilizer!

Urine has one drawback, however: its high salt content, which is not present in such large quantities in our vegetables. Salt is added [it is a need in animals, especially mammals, which need it to balance their "internal juice"; oddly enough, they reconstruct the "salt sea" in which life was born 3,4 or 3,7 billion years ago; it is not for nothing that the Tuaregs travel thousands of km in the Sahara for the salt cures of their camels). So the return of all this salt to the fields / gardens is not natural. Fortunately, sodium is a very soluble element, leached by precipitation, in our climates.

A tree will not do anything to him. But beware of your vegetables if you always piss in the same place! I advise against.

A solution, tiring for a Sloth, is to dilute and distribute regularly over a large area.

Cultivating laziness, I observed the cows, found that they diluted nothing at all, but rarely pissed at the same place. I never observed a negative effect on meadows during my lifetime. Just greener rings where they had pissed. I'm inspired by cows! And is aimed at the most voracious vegetables: cucurbits, cabbage, potato ... I also avoid those that I will eat in the following days (salads). A psychological block because urine, except sickness, is sterile!

[Do not apply this reasoning to "feces" - solid droppings, which can peddle disease. Young, our all had ascaris or even tapeworm. I remember the deworming].
0 x