Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

by Ahmed » 10/03/18, 18:49

I do not think that we should shrug off the experience of this pig farmer, because he is a professional who judges according to a large sample of animals and over time. Empiricism has, of course, its limits, but it has all the same allowed the survival of human groups for a very long time and, on condition of taking the precautions of use *, it is likely to still provide good indications that do not provide not always the eyes "riveted on the counter" of hyper specialized scientists.

* I remember a case where a relevant observation by a practitioner in the field had led him to the wrong conclusion: he had noticed that Douglas-fir seedlings from the larger seeds induce more juvenile growth and concluded a positive genetic factor capable of lasting improvement in stand growth; in reality, it was what is called the "mother effect", ie the germ which has more food develops faster and provides a transitory gain in growth which can manifest itself for several years, but this effect wears off quite quickly and no longer appears significantly later, due to the many other factors at work.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/03/18, 20:17

Hello Ahmed,
The example you give is contrary to what you want to disassemble : Wink:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 10/03/18, 20:39

I merely observe that the experience of professionals has its value, but that it must be appreciated with care, since it can also give rise to manifestly erroneous interpretations, certain sometimes determining factors not being known to them. That's why I'm actually providing a counter example. Science, itself, resorts to empiricism: such molecule is effective to fight against this affection, without it being known exactly why ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 10/03/18, 20:52

it must still be possible to make a statistical study on this phenomenon in many more farms and possibly identify likely parameters that come into play?
to draw conclusions from a farm is perhaps a little fast, but it must at least encourage you to dig deeper ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/03/18, 22:01

Ahmed wrote:Science, itself, resorts to empiricism: such molecule is effective to fight against this affection, without it being known exactly why ...
??
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/03/18, 01:22

There have been discoveries made by chance or by people who did not believe it. They have become scientific because they have been checked many times and never denied and are now part of the consensus.

As for the malformations, it was a fair attraction in the nineteenth century, but no one has scientifically demonstrated a mutation due to glyphosate, for the good reason that it only has effect on a mechanism of plants.
Seralini did try to make a fair demonstration with his rat pictures, but was quickly unmasked by the scientific community. I come back to it because it is the subject, but it is tiring to force. And the shots of the breeder, I still laugh (yellow);)
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 11/03/18, 06:55

Janic wrote:on France 2 at 13h15: the human and health damage of glyphosate in argentina.

http://seppi.over-blog.com/2017/12/glyp ... -2017.html
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/03/18, 09:00

Janic wrote:
on France 2 at 13h15: the human and health damage of glyphosate in argentina.

http://seppi.over-blog.com/2017/12/glyp ... -2017.html
this is the typical example of Monsanto's counterattack, to get rid of his responsibility, it is in the rule of the game obviously! Certainly, some of the arguments mentioned are to be taken into account, but these are not systematically gathered at each place where Monsanto products are used around the world. In this documentary, the doctor notes an increase of miscarriages doubled compared to the national average without evocation that other causes can be the reason for it. It is thus more a meeting of the various observations made around the world which, again, note that certain pathologies appear, as if by chance, from the use of the products of Monsanto (and not only the glyphosate).
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/03/18, 09:46

Janic comes out of your bubble : Wink:
At this point, it's an armored carapace : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/03/18, 10:07

Janic comes out of your bubble
At this point, it's an armored carapace
Did you like my formula so much? Good! Better armored carapace to the nonsense that you support in the total indifference of what happens to the victims, direct or not, of Monsanto, to satisfy your ego. : Evil:
You pretend to be worried about synthetic products of some fruits whereas it is only the consequence of the use of the products of synthesis that you defend with cors and cries.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré