Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

by izentrop » 17/09/17, 13:36

Ok Ahmed, there are some who follow : Wink:
It was especially for the fact that the moissbat cuts to the ground and swallows all the vegetation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQn1Nua0Ix4

I thought, since the ban is not the solution for everyone, why not align the ADI to the negligible Canadian daily intake and not just the glypho.
This would require manufacturers to analyze before packing the products and avoid return campaigns that cost them dearly.
We saw it recently with fipronyl eggs.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/17, 12:53

The pro-glyphosate event of the day: http://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/2 ... _3244.html

Farmers block access to the Champs-Elysees to denounce the upcoming ban on glyphosate

They protest against the possibility of importing agricultural products treated with glyphosate, even though the FNSEA fears that such herbicides are banned in France.

About 250 farmers mobilized at the call of departmental federations of the FNSEA, the first agricultural union, and the organization of Young Farmers blocked Friday, September 22, access to the Parisian Avenue Champs-Elysees.

Protesters protest against the possibility of importing agricultural products treated with herbicides such as glyphosate, even as the FNSEA fears that the government unilaterally prohibits the use of such herbicides in France.

"How can we want to sell the French to a healthy diet, when we are deprived of our means of production? "said Frédéric Arnoult, president of Jeunes Agriculteurs d'Ile-de-France.

Uh, if I understand correctly, nothing is forbidden yet, so it's a preventive demonstration *... would the FNSEA use the same methods as Bush? : Cheesy:

Otherwise I "like" the term "healthy" food ... proof that the lobbies do their propaganda work well ... he would have said "economical", "cheap", "efficient" ok ... But please not "healthy" ... (because those who use Glyphosate obviously do not use that!)

* seen the Franco-French râlerie should not that the concept develops too much ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/09/17, 14:32

As always, it's not so simple!

The French government is planning to ban glyphosate, or has done so, while Europe is extending the authorization. France is therefore on the sidelines of European regulations.

I do not know if the French text is published. If it is, anyway, what one text (I suppose a decree) can do, another can undo it.

A few comments :

a) Let's emphasize that for once France, productivist, is not at the forefront of the fight to maintain the authorization of a pesticide!

b) It is not, in my opinion, by far the most dangerous active molecule on the market. But that's the whole "Monsanto" symbol! I'm obviously going to get stolen from my feathers for writing this.

c) For individuals, a "Roundup New Formula" based on .... acetic acid has just been released. The vinegar, what! At 37 euros for 3 l! The packaging looks furiously like "good old Roundup" made from glyphosate! The kisses, do you count !!!!

https://www.monmagasingeneral.com/deshe ... 66696.html

d) For once, JA (Young Farmers) could be justified: there is clearly a distortion of competition. Some continue to use. And not the others. In any case, steal me still in the feathers, I understand that this drop of water in addition overflowing the vase. The majority of farmers are doing very poorly since 2 or 3 years. Far from a decent income. If they are at the origin of a system that collects against them, they are well, mostly, today, the victims.

e) Hulot has been much criticized here. Still, he was himself on site this morning. In suspecting that he would not be welcome.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/09/17, 15:15

Did67 wrote:Hulot has been much criticized here. Still, he was himself on site this morning. In suspecting that he would not be welcome.
Shake the specter of asbestos, that's all he found to justify his position. Janic comes out of this body!
The government sacrifices good agricultural practices by kneeling in front of the public opinion fabricated among others by "future generation".
Did67 wrote:c) For individuals, a "Roundup New Formula" based on .... acetic acid has just been released. The vinegar, what! At 37 euros for 3 l!
Hello life of the soil. This is the version for alleys and terraces. For difficult grasses it's still glyphosate.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/09/17, 18:43

Did67 wrote:
c) For individuals, a "Roundup New Formula" based on .... acetic acid has just been released. The vinegar, what! At 37 euros for 3 l! The packaging looks furiously like "good old Roundup" made from glyphosate! The kisses, do you count !!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we look at the SDS (safety data sheet), we find an acetic acid content of 3% and less than 7, and nothing else (water), and a pH of 2,4.

If we look at Wikipedia, we see that the vinegar would have an acetic acid content of 5 to 8% and a pH "generally less than 3, with a minimum of about 2" ".

So to the sentence "you forgot to buy vinegar", you now have the answer, "no big deal honey, I bought new Round-Up"!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/09/17, 18:59

The government announced on Monday September 25 that it had "arbitrated" for the ban in France of the controversial weedkiller by the end of the five-year term "for all uses, including in agriculture.

But the spokesperson had to minimize his initial statements, specifying that the government "was committed to significant progress "by 2022 ...
Its future ban however poses another major question: what is the dangerousness of the products that will replace it? http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2017/09/25 ... _23221867/
In the meantime, we may have found a solution that is acceptable to everyone : Wink:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/09/17, 21:45

Glyphosate is the theme of the day for Guillaume Meurice:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtQV_QhzX0w
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/09/17, 08:33

Glyphosate: pre-ban reflections http://huet.blog.lemonde.fr/2017/09/26/ ... erdiction/

Revelations that go against Brother Stéphane Foucart:
"Latest episode to date: the opinion of the German Agency which served as the basis for the draft text of the European Agency (EFSA) (here the site in French) is riddled with entire passages copied by text from the literature provided ... by the industrialists !, explains in this article by Stéphane Foucart.The German Agency maintains its analysis, affirms that the passages taken have been assessed and… concludes that glyphosate is not carcinogenic.

If the copy-paste passages are quotations from publications or industrial files and presented as such, it is normal and even necessary in such a report .... "

Glyphosate is a probable carcinogen, as is red meat, wine and alcohol, tobacco, wood dust ...
And even the aloe vera which is so much praised the benefits in the green circles. : Mrgreen:
0 x
perseus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perseus » 28/09/17, 12:10

Hello,

Did67 wrote:As always, it's not so simple!

[...]

b) It is not, in my opinion, by far the most dangerous active molecule on the market. But that's the whole "Monsanto" symbol! I'm obviously going to get stolen from my feathers for writing this.

I share this opinion.

The Glypho has become a sort of totem plus a sort of purely Manichean vision that excludes all reflection (anti-glypho = gentiles, others = axis of evil). Other substances deserve as much attention.
It is a bit like thinking about the GMO debate when everyone focuses on a technique often forgetting the substance (patentability of life and more specifically genetic information).

Otherwise, it is the hit of the Roundup acetic acid. Almost 13 € per liter, the profit margin would make drool a lot of box.
Besides, I've seen people weeding their vinegar alley, but it's still less Bio than Glypho, there is still ethanol in it and it's a proven carcinogen classified 1 group. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/17, 09:40

And go again!

https://www.lesechos.fr/industrie-servi ... 119552.php

Glyphosate: Monsanto allegedly manipulated scientific publications

A survey published by "Le Monde" reveals that the agrochemical giant has written studies favorable to glyphosate, then paid scientists to sign them.

(...)
0 x