ABE, emission of consumption, tests and product tests

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

ABE, emission of consumption, tests and product tests

by Christophe » 19/01/09, 12:13

ABE or A Bonne Entendeur, is an excellent Swiss program, without language of wood, which regularly compares current consumer products: price / quality ratio, impact on the environment, sustainability ... etc etc ... Apparently on their website , we can wake up a lot of emission (I have not yet thoroughly searched).

I find their analysis always very interesting, often done with universities or consumer advocacy association (not bad with Belgium, but nothing with the French UFC according to the shows I've seen). It's been a while since I wanted to talk about it and chance, their last show talks about the nuts washing:

Tuesday January 13 2009
video EMISSION

- Lasagna is the classic of pre-cooked dishes. ABE went looking for the authentic Italian dish, before testing some of its industrial avatars.
- Are walnuts an effective and environmentally friendly alternative to laundry products?

Results of nuts:

Relative efficiency

The review of Belgian consumers test-purchase has conducted a test of effectiveness of these nuts and the results are rather disappointing.
The greasy spots go off fairly well, with an average percentage of dirt removal of 44,3%.

For protein spots like cocoa the result is 9,9%.

As for starchy stains such as rice starch, the efficiency falls to 5,2%.

Plant stains will be cleaned 15,6% on average.
Far from being a miracle solution, the soapwash should be considered as an extra laundry, a very mild detergent product useful for washing lightly soiled clothes.

Which is quite a standard use for a couple without children or with big children. It was found that the hardness of the water was also a factor of efficiency with the nuts.

To see here in full: http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?siteSe ... ge=4#title

The show could very well have been called LBS: The Good Sense : Mrgreen:

ps: they have a "decology" section (ecological decoration): http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?siteSe ... id=9201820
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"