ARGENTINA: vortex generators Testing

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

ARGENTINA: vortex generators Testing

by rodibruno » 22/11/08, 01:25

I tested several models of generators, with the help of an electric turbine at the forge, the anemometer that it buys me little results, she works are just starting to give up 90km / hy error.
I could see that the classic form of turbulator is that the performance is more, especially when the blades are crossed, without leaving any empty spaces in the center.
Assemble an anemometer with a PC cooler and a multimeter, it allows me to continue with its changes in the amount of air generated by different turbulators.
Then postare photographs.
Rhodes
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 22/11/08, 09:24

Hello Rodi

Good idea to do some testing.
As I understand it, you use pc fans to measure the airflow using a multimeter.
The fan starts to turn under the airflow of the turbine through a turbulator and delivers volts

That's it ????

Postare photos ... photos Image

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

argentine pictures

by rodibruno » 23/11/08, 00:55

bpval wrote:Hello Rodi

Good idea to do some testing.
As I understand it, you use pc fans to measure the airflow using a multimeter.
The fan starts to turn under the airflow of the turbine through a turbulator and delivers volts

That's it ????

Postare photos ... photos Image

Hello

exact:
pc fan to receive the airflow becomes a DC generator, so you control with the voltmeters, is very simple and economical solution.
Assistant some photos of teams and vortex generators.
Rhodes

0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 23/11/08, 11:25

AAAAAHHH Rodi

I see that when you test it is not the pipe.
What will be your performance criteria of the various VSAs compared to the measured voltage.
If I remember well it is under a laminar flow that the fan had to debit a max and there ... there should be a flow in the direction of the blades or a flow contrary to the sense of the blades or ????

Good tests

I see that your workbench looks like mine ... tentative and quick, if I judge by fixing your vise by ... a clamp : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rodibruno » 24/11/08, 00:24

bpval wrote:AAAAAHHH Rodi

I see that when you test it is not the pipe.
What will be your performance criteria of the various VSAs compared to the measured voltage.
If I remember well it is under a laminar flow that the fan had to debit a max and there ... there should be a flow in the direction of the blades or a flow contrary to the sense of the blades or ????

Good tests

I see that your workbench looks like mine ... tentative and quick, if I judge by fixing your vise by ... a clamp : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Hello

Good friend:
I do not understand what I mean or express, remember that I do not speak French, try to be as familiar as possible, the translator, have no sense of humor, or accept idioms proper to each region.
I try to express myself so familiar, and himself, when returning in Spanish what I translated for publication in French ... errors and modifications in the sense of what I wanted to express!
Who is MR. Green?
Greetings

Rhodes
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"