Plans sold by Pantone

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 05/01/09, 21:09

Sorry, I'm coming after the ceremony… : Mrgreen:
Please, if you are looking for real crooks, rather tackle big names like Bernard Madoff, not a poor broke. Although there are also more frank “champions”, I will not name names for fear of being sued for defamation.

First of all if plans are circulating at the moment rest assured, Paul Pantone has nothing to do with it. The plans that are sometimes found on Ebay will only enrich people who have done nothing, apart from printing plans posted online for free on the net. :D

I did not go there to be able to sort out the true from the false. But I will try to summarize the situation as described by his son David, since I am one of those who met him in Brittany!

Paul Pantone, first of all actually served a two-month prison sentence.

He was accused of fraud after having signed a financial agreement with "generous" partners - who naturally left ulcerated with their money (and perhaps also his as damages?). Unable to prove his good faith, his lawyer advised him to plead guilty to limit the risks: it was better to leave "guilty" after 2 months than to languish 4 years by "miscarriage of justice"!
Needless to say, this procedure must have wrung out the few dollars she had left after her divorce.

As soon as he got out of prison, he found himself in hospital after feeling unwell, obviously due to carbon monoxide poisoning (Gas appliance in poor condition).

Alone and unable to afford social security cover, he was taken to a psychiatric hospital, where he was generously doped with good drugs supposed to prevent him from uttering "incoherent words" (well, after inhaling CO ... :frown:).

Alerted, his family doctor seized a judge several times, but according to hospital management and Utah law (ie Mormons), Paul Pantone seems too ill and likely to disturb public order. And this despite the denials of a psychiatrist expert who came to visit him.

This little game has been going on for two years, the few friends he has kept (including his doctor) having exhausted the remedies in vain. His state of physical and moral health has deteriorated and, still for lack of insurance, he receives only paltry care. Among other things, he would have had most of his teeth pulled out rather than treated.

Her son David, aged about twenty, disgusted with such practices, preferred to flee the United States where he has no job anyway, following the dismantling of the paternal carpentry. During his wanderings he found a Dutchman who offered to make premises and tools available to the GEET activity, and began his installation on site where he takes care of the website. David is not a guru and does not claim any "secret knowledge" of the process, being too young at the time of GEET.

He is now seeking to collect testimonies from people who have successfully experimented with PMC editing, to prove that his father is not crazy. And of course he must advance the legal costs in order to relaunch the procedure (lawyer, expert reports, etc.). The paypal link for this purpose is accessible among others via Quanthomme. The goal is to raise $ 30.000. To situate things in €, it represents the price of a mid-range car in France.

I do not see in this man a crook who enriched himself without doing anything, by selling wind. I for one consider him as someone curious, passionate, having probably lost more money than anything else. I take my hat off to this carpenter who, for lack of training and support, simply had the misfortune to pursue a quest beyond his capacity.

Having seen (and made) some of them run, there is no doubt for me that the PMC experiments (and subsequently Gillier-Pantone) which "work" give results "inexplicable in the state of the art". At a time when science boasts of mastering everything, it does not care: no physicist worthy of the name has dared to take the risk of associating with such a "charlatan", even refusing to see his achievements or their replications.

It was therefore people of good will - but probably also sometimes in bad faith - who helped him to develop theories without any real scientific basis.

I will not blame him for having tried to monetize his experience in the form of internships, failing to have been able to find the scientific and technological support that his invention deserved.

He also sinned optimistically, announcing results that he could never achieve. In the middle of his assertions are probably erroneous things (I have not read all of his writings), but also things that I find sensible and whose effects I have been able to see inexplicable by theories in use. The development of the Gillier-Pantone assembly, still as lively and fought for 8 years, would not have been possible without this obstinate precursor. So please, a little respect and humanity.

Goods.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/09, 22:23

Ah Crispus thank you for these details! Image... I just wanted to mail the group from Brittany for information ...

1) For the history, waaaw, I almost have a tear in my eye ... proof is that David P. did his job well ...

2) Here the son came to collect money then ... the reverse would have surprised me ... : Mrgreen:

3) There is a difference between not obtaining scientific support (must I understand that on econo, we do no science ??? What is that? https://www.econologie.com/ionisation-de ... -3324.html ) and loudly proclaim scientific atrocities and untruths (without proving them in any way) and above all, above all, fuel the conspiracy theory ... of style "I am the brilliant inventor (who has never done anything other than a gasoline and coke bubbler, improved carburized style of the 1890s) oppressed by the Big Oil Companies ..."

Today the only fact that must be returned to Pantone is that Mr David would undoubtedly not have advised Mr Gillier to make the very first GP system if Pantone had not broadcast its plants (and quanthomme had not relayed them)! It's here ALONE thing!

4) While waiting since 2001 and 2002 when I presented water doping to Pantone himself, here in France, we have advanced 100 times more than in the USA ... Do I remind you that 2 companies sell KITS is something other than selling stupid plans !!

5) So What is $ 30? Less than 000 modified tractors ... What are they waiting for in the Pantone family to start doing something other than talking and fundraising?

.... ah last thing: what is carpentry history?

Crispus (and those who seek the truth): if it is not already done read this again well: my visit to Pantone and no I am not paid by the oil companies to seal Pantone !!!

ps: about the pantone son, he emailed me but when I asked him to prove his identity he was not able to do it ... anyway I felt that he only wanted to do a collection...

reps: no work in the USA? Is that so???
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 01 / 09, 00: 58, 2 edited once.
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 06/01/09, 00:24

Hula, I too have crying eyes Image

Please Christophe, avoid comments too gras and ... too salty! In moderation, what ... Image

I'm not accusing you of anything, I only transcribed what David said to me, a rather reserved little fellow.
I added what I think of the work of the character outside of his no one that I don't know.

I have not read any writing from Pantone himself, apart from his not always very clear plans. On the other hand I do not count the rantings posted either by his admirers, or by his opponents (certain affirmations make smile when one had the chance to experiment positively) ... Image

When I talk about the lack of scientific and technological support, I was not targeting you in any way. I am talking about the conditions (unhealthy, we agree) for developing his "theories" even before the creation of GEET, at the time when he was still a carpenter-carpenter (if I understood correctly). And on this subject, excuse me for wagging the knife in the wound, but on this side of the Atlantic which university or engine manufacturer has offered you a partnership? Image
I remember reading elsewhere posts describing you too as a dark illuminated selling dreams in your shop. Imagine your situation alone, without internet, and with a woman who leaves (with the cash register of course!) After a few years ... Image

I don't see the point for David to lie, especially when he announces that his father has been convicted of forgery.

I am not shouting at the oil plot (Pantone is not a "threat") but simply I am indignant at his arbitrary long-term internment in a psych institution.
If you say that Paul Pantone easily raised his elbow, that can - partially - explain this determination, given the relationship of Mormons to the alcohol.

Otherwise, the link you put above does not refer to your "travel memories", but to statements from people who have not experienced anything but have learned their course by heart and won a prestigious diploma. Faced with Pantone and its ~ CAP, obviously, it slams!
These brave censors are totally unaware that the fluid is ionized (well, in the assemblies which "work"). In this case it would be fairer to change the paradigm, and to the usual ingredients (Q, V, T), add in the soup Wq, which represents the work of electric charges (q) ...

And this particularity, I admit to Paul Pantone to have had a very good idea of ​​it, failing to be able to explain it. We can also say the same thing about Chambrin: in its reactor, electromagnetism plays a determining role, but it does not explain it. And we cannot grant this engine engineer the excuse of ignorance ... :|

I hope I have put enough smileys to soften the message. I will call Pantone a crook the day it is proven to me that he sold $ 5000 worth of documents, and not the product of his long and costly trial and error.

For the rest, there is no shortage of villains to be pilloried, from greenwashing to embezzlement through stock market outsourcing. There, I am without state of mind Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/09, 00:58

Crispus wrote:I hope I have put enough smileys to soften the message. I will call Pantone a crook the day it is proven to me that he sold $ 5000 worth of documents, and not the product of his long and costly trial and error.

Well, don't believe me if you want but I saw 3000 $ pass in the pockets of Pantone and in cash please, for 1 week of "training" (of the wind) for 2 people ... I stayed 3 weeks and there was 5 to 10 people per week to come to "train" ... You do the count: in 3 weeks he probably put in his pocket as much (see more) more than what you earn in a year (well I suppose I don't know how much you earn per year) ... it was in 2002 and this game surely lasted for years ...

So the son who comes to Europe to collect money ... it makes me smile gently ... after you think who you want ...

Crispus wrote:I remember reading elsewhere posts describing you too as a dark illuminated selling dreams in your shop. Imagine your situation alone, without internet, and with a woman who leaves (with the cash register of course!) After a few years ...

Ah, the DARK ILLUMINATED, not bad as an expression! Hihihihi ...

Of the dream??? There is nothing more concrete than what we offer on the store! ... Now detractors are everywhere ... I would not be surprised if it is a competitor ... : Mrgreen:

For the second sentence: no comprehension ..

But, for your information, did you read that wherever I laugh?

ps: for the link you are right I was wrong, it was this link: https://www.econologie.com/le-moteur-pan ... -1151.html
I corrected!
0 x