Need your opinion on a scam

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 23/05/08, 20:38

Chris

IP is that true between Dino and Mandelo
I don't just make drills

Up to you

What ... HAIN ...

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 23/05/08, 20:41

He mandelo

Everyone should benefit

Why in MP

Go mail my boy

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Mandelo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

sometimes there are questions !!

by Mandelo » 23/05/08, 22:15

He mandelo

Everyone should benefit

Why in MP

Go mail my boy

pfff if i send christophe it's good that he is witness that what i put forward is true, would confirm it or not it seems enough to me
unless you doubt its good times.

I do not see why I would share my personal information, address, on a forum just to satisfy curiosity and for what purpose as I said I have nothing to do with it, at least if it is just to demonstrate that when we all think we know we don't advance hypotheses without proof!

You are like Turkish in France! I take it easy on the other side of the world, I spent the age of bickering over a forum, chris you can delete my posts but you can always for your curiosity send me an email, I would have the politeness to answer you.

Good luck! my bertram is waiting for me !!
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: democracy or ??

by Hydraxon » 23/05/08, 22:27

mandelo wrote:democracy is beautiful

it must be because we are in Europe.

For me, it is above all the fact that when you copy-paste the URL, the page title that is displayed is "TNT decoder". Okay, don't you also sell free phone devices?

(rem: devices to telephone for free, it existed in the USA, it exploited a flaw in the system).
0 x