Hatem prototype machine: photos and explanations

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Mystery Mystery

by caracole » 28/01/11, 08:46

Hello,

Just by curiosity.

Message received today but the link seems to have disappeared or is wrong like all the links to the videos posted in this subject.
I tried n times, from two different computers just in case but nothing.

date January 28, 2011 06:44
subject Notification of reply to the subject - Hatem machine prototype: photos and explanations
hide the details 06:44 (1 hour ago)

Hello,

You are receiving this e-mail because you are monitoring the subject "Hatem machine prototype: photos and explanations" on Forum energies, house, solar, heating, wood, insulation, ecology, savings and water boosting. This topic has been answered since your last visit. You can use the following link to see the responses that have been made; no further notifications will be sent to you until you visit the topic.
0 x
Windows is a human operating system by the computer.
Linux is the opposite ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/11, 08:56

A) For external links to videos ... there is nothing to do.

B) For the bug towards the message that does not exist, it probably comes from a moderation (message deleted).
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/01/11, 12:27

I don't feel like we're losing much. watch on google the cold fusion or gravitation and the armada of strange phenomena of people who do not all derail completely !!

You have to record the videos that interest you, which I do.

The magnet wheel at the start is of the well-known type of clock motor or electric watch, magnets attracted or pushed by impulses in coils, which rotate for years in our clocks and even 10 years in my Seiko watch on a tiny button cell !!
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 28/01/11, 16:04

Extraordinary info on a Hatem generator, message deleted this morning, hence the curiosity of caracole, I didn't know if I could only broadcast the video:

http://www.quanthomme.info/qhsuite/2011News/Nouv270111GenerateurSurunitaire.htm
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 28/01/11, 16:11

Hello everybody :D

Drop this guy is a scammer looking to drain wheat.
Tagor came to see him at the refuge, he had a long chat with the dev engineer,
There is nothing that holds, I am sorry to say it brutally, but it is a fact.

A+
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/01/11, 16:49

He looks nice this little old man who believes in his magnets that amplify energy !!

What are the proven facts to call him a crook !!

No more than some drugs with how many deaths !!

Personally I am very skeptical about magnets which give energy by stirring them !!

Indeed considering the armada of stirring magnets at the atomic level (electrons and nuclei observed after MRI) all our world should be different and overflowing with energy !!
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 28/01/11, 16:57

dedeleco wrote:He looks nice this little old man who believes in his magnets that amplify energy !!

What are the proven facts to call him a crook !!

No more than some drugs with how many deaths !!

Personally I am very skeptical about magnets which give energy by stirring them !!

Indeed considering the armada of stirring magnets at the atomic level (electrons and nuclei observed after MRI) all our world should be different and overflowing with energy !!

this is fabrice andre
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 28/01/11, 18:10

A clarification the scammer is Fabrice André, Raoul is persuaded him wrongly or rightly, that these ideas sound valid,
but he doesn't drain capital with these allegations,
he designs these models himself with these resources.

A+
0 x

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/01/11, 19:50

But they show a machine that turns, and with the multiplication by ten affirmed, rolls, on the spot, we must be able to check quickly !!

Personally, if I had seen, I would have specific facts to explain and not just the conclusion: swindler !!
Example, confusion between force and energy, very common.
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 28/01/11, 22:49

Good ok the thing turns, but with a motor of 2 kilowatt in the bottom !!
Then he tells us that generators generate more than consumption, an unverifiable and unverified statement.
The original of the machine is in Seine and Marne near Paris.
I went to see her at the time, she was consuming 50% more than she was giving back.
Some friends went there later with everything needed to make the measurements, and it didn't work better.
FA says it uses µmetal to make a magnetic screen to facilitate the exit of attraction .....
it is nice the gentleman but the magnetic insulation is not yet invented at least officially, and it is especially not of the metal which on the contrary saturates very quickly.

I keep saying he is a crook because in addition to saying false things,
he had an engineer work for two months on the thing,
and seeing that it did not give kidney he fired him without giving him a round.
so ok he was housed and fed at the shelter but hey ...
Now if he's a friend of yours and it bothers you that I call him a scammer tell us, I would go my way.

A+
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"