reflection on a combined savings boostage

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

reflection on a combined savings boostage

by buga » 16/04/07, 08:43

here I am again with my combination ideas ...
with my little 435 cc, I test it with AVEC, it works relatively well, I even manage to exceed the speed limit provided with this engine ... probably because this engine does not have a very high rotation speed. ..
but as in the long term I want to be able to continue doing everything with this dyane, as with the other deuches.
that is to say tow a trailer, even a bibil 2 ...
and as the crankshaft of this engine safely allows increases in power ....
I wonder if on the other side of the economizer systems, and while using it, it would not be possible, during heavily loaded journeys, to combine all this with the addition of a product that boosts the engine ....
I think for example of methanol, which was used in racing ????
in small quantities, no doubt, I know nothing about it, it could perhaps make the engine more powerful .... without exceeding or even staying below the price of normal petrol, for a better result .... ????
0 x
crazy energy independence, Deuches of Bugatti ....
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/04/07, 10:07

The only fuel saver that improves the performance of the blow engine I know of is ... water doping via a pantone ... : Cheesy:

Methanol is dangerous to store, handle and its supply is delicate. (you don't find it in DIY stores unlike ethanol ...)
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 16/04/07, 10:19

Methanol attacks the optic nerve ...
So avoid it.

SixK
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 16/04/07, 16:48

And then, the optic nerve is even the longest nerve in the body ... Because when you tear your hair from your heart, you have a crying eye! : Mrgreen:

Okay, I'm going out! : Cry: : Cheesy:
0 x
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 16/04/07, 17:32

christophe, i think you're wrong ...
ethanol is difficult to find ....
but here, I easily, in several copies in my garage, methanol, methilic alcohol, acetone, synthetic thinner like cellulosic, and acrylic .... etc etc ...
what do you offer me to perform, in what quantity ???
I can almost double the power without much fear, provided that I install a tap to refill normal fuel after each hill ....
I would first test as usual, with a small bottle of coke hanging from my mirror, and the pipe directly into the fuel ...
and I would be very careful to keep the 1 liter bottles cool, and to force-feed the small annex tank after having put the agreed dose of petrol ....
I have enough space in the hood to install whatever I want, and isolate it from the engine heat .....
in the dyane, even more space than in the deuche ... especially when you cut out this big sheet metal thing which is supposed to channel the fresh air towards the cabin, which I have nothing to do ....
I can put myself at ease more than 20 liters of mixture under the hood, box side, and not above the engine ....
at the limit, I cut the top, and I quickly made a hood imitation old ... hahahahaha
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/04/07, 17:54

Hello
Before walking in ethanole or methanole make sure that the engine is able to live with it, without having any problem
on the Lycoming and Continetal engines it is forbidden to put alcoholic fuel even at low% that is why badly taken we run on regular gasoline. instead of 100LL

It is necessary that the foltteur of the engine is metallic (not in plastic that the needle is metallic certain there is a rubber tip that the fuel lines resist the alcohol as well as all the carburetor seals.
The exhaust valves and seats must also be in compatible material,
The alcohol market causes corrosion in the exhaust system, and attacks the aluminum of the cylinder head, currently it is in low% in super petrol.

Yes it works on old engines but how long?
after 600 to 900 hours of operation examine the tail of the valves especially if you apply the engine at full power.
Normally these engines were designed to operate with lead, to run unleaded is already a compromise.
All newer engines have a different design (materials) of the valves and seat

Andre
0 x
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 16/04/07, 19:05

thank you for this very useful information ....
0 x
zac

by zac » 16/04/07, 19:10

hush, don't say it !!!!

1/3 toluene, 1/3 methanol and 1/3 afgaz (ll100)

but it's not good, don't do it : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 17/04/07, 08:21

I see in your answer, a touch of humor ...
what is afgaz ???
farts ???
0 x
zac

by zac » 17/04/07, 18:25

Buga wrote:what is afgaz ???

aircraft fuel (not to be confused with kerosene).

the mixture that I give you is + 40/100 in power and + 80/100 in torque; on the other hand pollution issue it must be serious.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"