Pantone engine results: we are hallucinating!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 22/03/07, 15:32

Is this topic closed? Any news on the move to the bench? why is no one talking anymore? there is the CIA : Cheesy:
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 22/03/07, 21:52

Hi PoPaul!

PoPaul wrote:Is this topic closed? Any news on the move to the bench? why is no one talking anymore? there is the CIA : Cheesy:

No ! not the CIA, it's just that this subject has gone elsewhere...
If you want to have the latest news, it's on this one:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/mercedes-340-d-de-didier-t3230-30.html

A + + +

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by laurent.delaon » 22/03/07, 21:56

camel1 wrote:

...Fuck you. ...

...significant gain greater than 30%, but to SEEK to optimize it....

If this hypotesis that only the steam intervenes is just then it is useless to try to optimize the pantone reactor not?
it seems logical.What interest was there to optimize a piece that would not intervene in a system ????
0 x
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by laurent.delaon » 22/03/07, 21:56

camel1 wrote:

...Fuck you. ...

If this hypotesis that only the steam intervenes is just then it is useless to try to optimize the pantone reactor not?
it seems logical.What interest was there to optimize a piece that would not intervene in a system ????
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 22/03/07, 22:10

laurent.delaon wrote:
camel1 wrote:

...Fuck you. ...

Kiss my ass !
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Other

by Other » 23/03/07, 02:15

Hello Laurent

As soon as you tell me that you reach 30% I push the tests to steam,
To date whenever I remove the stem I lost and every time I put a small stem I also lost.
The first thing to do is something that works all the time, even if you have to put a platinum rod, then by
elimination work around what works.
I am willing to agree to simplify a system that works well, but not at the expense of performance.
I don't know on what basis you take your data to say that the rod is useless? And why do you insist on saying that it is useless? it's not because you didn't succeed with a tube rod that the others are liars, because from what I read, that's a lot of liars. Once you've made a few systems and are wading through them you know quickly when a guy is showing up on the forum by his questions and his problems where he has reached...
Now admitting that the receiver in itself behaves like an exchanger if it is the case it is relatively simple to build if only to steam.
I assume that it is not because I can not explain it scientifically that I must reject the principle.
The Montgolfiers Brothers thought that it was necessary to wet the straw for it to make smoke and that it was what was carrying their balloon, he had not understood exactly the process, but the fact of wetting the straw had a role to moderate the combustion and spread the heat he understood that what he saw was smoke..

You will notice that I do not attach great importance to the reactor itself as long as certain minimum conditions are respected... but I know that the importance of what goes into the reactor is the dosage.
If you have made substantial improvements, just with steam, give the numbers, but do not do a tug like that on the forum think of the newcomer who reads these posts and who seeks to understand.
It is quite possible that there are several ways to achieve the same results for the moment I do not think that simple steam coming out of a casserole dish is enough, there is something that needs to be clarified on the sort steam and on the dosage (although the above we begin to tighten the parameters but you have to work one at a time)
Already it is found that operating with a bubbler the efficiency is better when the bubbler is low (not because it produces more steam because the bubbles cross less water.
Tell us what you noticed with the steam? how much? what temperature? How hotter, how colder? because steam or reactor the dosage must look alike .. just to settle the question of the dosage would be one less parameter to manage then that of the temperature of the steam which enters the engine would be another parameter
It's too easy to get in all the posts and to say the rod is useless ... that's half words that the panton reactor is a humbug.

Andre
0 x
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by laurent.delaon » 24/03/07, 23:42

Andre wrote:Hello Laurent

As soon as you tell me that you reach 30% I push the tests to steam,

Tell us what you noticed with the steam? how much? what temperature? How hotter, how colder? because steam or reactor the dosage must look alike .. just to settle the question of the dosage would be one less parameter to manage then that of the temperature of the steam which enters the engine would be another parameter
Andre

It's too easy to get in all the posts and to say the rod is useless ... that's half words that the panton reactor is a humbug.

No, no, I'm not saying it half-heartedly: I'm saying it outright.

It is more difficult than you think because I can answer that it is much easier to say like everyone else that the reactor has an effect without having anything to prove it or the qualitative sensations for those who actually have something ... .
Ormis a single result (pantone reactor) significant and measured on auto, there is not too much results on cars in general, I take into account this fact for personal analysis.
For parameter values ​​I can not say anything precise but I am sure of my savings realized, so I can say the following thing the amount of water is very variable without effect
for the temperature between 30 and 70. that's how I do 15% with a peak at 27%. I do not have enough repetitions to conclude.
I've had some big pb lately: I lost the centerpiece of my system (the regulator) so I replaced it with a different model and I'm adjusting it right now; you know (some will be able to confirm it to you) the care that I attach to my measurements and also that my principle of measurement is long but has the corollary of not being questionable on their principle. If I continue it is good that I feel I have found something that still stutters and that I am trying to improve.
For my results as for their publication it is not on the agenda as far as I am concerned but nothing prevents me from expressing myself as long as I do not insult anyone and do not forbid anyone to think differently from me... without having a fascist attitude in my remarks, because the exchanges are based on remarks that are not always well-founded but always instructive and with arguments that support the remarks, that's better.
0 x