Display problems or advertising intrusion?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/06, 15:56

Targol wrote:I think he was thinking of a "top of page" style link that would allow you to return to the list of the last 15 messages ...

I still don't understand ...:D
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 11/09/06, 17:03

When you are on the last page of a subject and that it contains 10 very stocky messages (like "muscular with hair : Lol:), if you want to go back to the list of the last 15 messages (located at the top of the page), you have to play the dial to the bottom of the cash register. A "top of page" link located after the last message of a subject would speed up navigation from one subject to another.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/06, 17:12

Targol wrote:When you are on the last page of a subject and that it contains 10 very stocky messages (like "muscular with hair : Lol:), if you want to go back to the list of the last 15 messages (located at the top of the page), you have to play the dial to the bottom of the cash register. A "top of page" link located after the last message of a subject would speed up navigation from one subject to another.

ok that is easy to do that i will take care of!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 11/09/06, 17:34

Christophe wrote:ok that is easy to do that i will take care of!

Rhoooo, he was the nice webmaster to his father, that, yes, yes, yes !!!
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
PS: there, normally, depending on your side more cat or dog, either you purr, or you wag your tail : Shock: : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/06, 17:58

Targol wrote:... you wag your tail : Shock: : Lol:

no comment :|
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 12/09/06, 07:49

Hello,
Aside from that, is it really necessary that google ads be found several times inside posts?
Can we not relegate them at the end of the thread, below the last post only? : Shock:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/06, 10:12

I sent you a private message bibi ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 12/09/06, 11:09

Christophe wrote:
Targol wrote:When you are on the last page of a subject and that it contains 10 very stocky messages (like "muscular with hair : Lol:), if you want to go back to the list of the last 15 messages (located at the top of the page), you have to play the dial to the bottom of the cash register. A "top of page" link located after the last message of a subject would speed up navigation from one subject to another.

ok that is easy to do that i will take care of!

You will find the "Back to top" link under the avatars.

Who do we say thank you?
Thank you Christophe : Mrgreen:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 19/09/06, 00:55

Houla, I just updated my OS and therefore all the configs I had made are lost.
And suddenly I realize that now the site is overrun with ads : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
The google ads in the header of the page were acceptable, but putting them in the messages even there I find it a little intrusive nonetheless :?:

That there are ads I want, that is understandable, but there are so many that I don't even know where to read! : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/10/06, 15:23

The insertion of google advertisement in the subjects was removed ... permanently ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"