A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

by nikolaj » 26/12/17, 10:23

Hello everyone, following my work on air cyclones: here are my basic drawings before production with stainless steel sheets of 0.5 mm or 0.75 mm or 1 mm thick ...
Attachments
project cylone air 7 and 8 blades 60 ° -12-12-2017.PNG
AIR DELTA 2 AND 3-19-12-2017.jpeg CYCLONE PROJECT
DELTA 4 AND 5-19-12-2017.jpeg AIR CYCLING AIR PROJECT
60 70 AND 10 CYCLONE PROJECT 12-14-16-4 BLADES DELTA 16-12-2017-XNUMX.jpeg
1 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/08/18, 16:52

Hello :D

I just reread our 2006 tests on the subject, it reminds of good times
Nikolaj, you want to install your editing on which machine?
1 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 30/08/18, 18:36

Capt_Maloche wrote:Hello :D

Nikolaj, you want to install your editing on which machines?

Hello, on a space 4 renault and my campervan fiat Hymer 544 b 1998, as well as on other vehicles ... and it works super good ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/08/18, 09:38

Hello
an easy little trick to try to check the behavior and the efficiency of a AVEC, each one to his favorite model.
it suffices to put, at the end of the hose of a vacuum cleaner, a sort of transparent hard plastic sleeve on which will be mounted the model to be tested.
It's better than a TV drama! it makes vortexes, long, short, which change at the whim of the aspiration, which also makes it possible to ascertain in which direction the vortex will be formed. I used wood ashes, for example, for their smoothness, lightness and visibility, but other products can be used as soot or smoke very black (attention anyway) The latter can be tried with this same transparent plastic sleeve to check the natural revolving direction of the engine, according to its design always and with the same precautions.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 02/09/18, 17:42

Janic wrote:Hello
an easy little trick to try to check the behavior and the efficiency of a AVEC, each one to his favorite model.
it suffices to put, at the end of the hose of a vacuum cleaner, a sort of transparent hard plastic sleeve on which will be mounted the model to be tested.
It's better than a TV drama! it makes vortexes, long, short, which change at the whim of the aspiration, which also makes it possible to ascertain in which direction the vortex will be formed. I used wood ashes, for example, for their smoothness, lightness and visibility, but other products can be used as soot or smoke very black (attention anyway) The latter can be tried with this same transparent plastic sleeve to check the natural revolving direction of the engine, according to its design always and with the same precautions.

hello, great suggestions. thank you ... my cyclones air, I try them on my camper for a week or more ... or after each full of diesel ... results? blade angle at 60 degrees = very satisfactory ...
cordially...
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 29/10/18, 14:30

Capt_Maloche wrote:Hello :D

Nikolaj, you want to install your editing on which machine?

Hello, here is my latest work on air cyclones ...

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 24-10-2018-GABARIT.jpg

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 24-10-2018-DETAILS.jpg

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 24-10-2018-DECOUPES.jpg

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 24-10-2018-EXTERNAL CUTS TO THE GRIGNOTEUSE.jpg

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 24-10-2018-CUT DIAMOND DISK FROM LEFT TO RIGHT.jpg

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 24-10-2018.jpg

double cyclone air 10-2018 72 mm diameter.jpg

AIR CYCLONES FOR CADDY TRENLINE WOLKSWAGEN NEW TEAM ADBLUE FIRST CYCLONE FRONT AIR DEBIMETER (1) .jpg

CYCLONES AIR FOR CADDY TRENLINE WOLKSWAGEN NEW EQUIPPED ADBLUE LOCATION AFTER AIR DEBIMETER (2) .jpg

AIR CYCLONES FOR CADDY TRENLINE WOLKSWAGEN NEW TEAM ADBLUE AFTER AIR DEBIMETER (3) .jpg
1 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 29/10/18, 14:40

after...
Attachments
SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE formed (1) .jpg
SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 25-10-2018-VIEWS OF FOLDING-4.jpg
SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 25-10-2018-VIEWS OF FOLDING-3.jpg
SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 25-10-2018-VIEWS OF FOLDING-2.jpg
SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 25-10-2018-VIEWS OF FOLDING-1.jpg
SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 25-10-2018-VIEWS OF PLIAGES.jpg
SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 24-10-2018-PROJECT-1.jpg
SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 24-10-2018-PROJECT.jpg
SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 24-10-2018-PREPARATIONS.jpg
SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE 24-10-2018-PLIAGES.jpg
1 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 29/10/18, 14:47

suites ... the super triple cyclone has 5, 6, and 7 blades at 60 degrees..I just ride it with a GREEN air filter ... super triple cyclone that will be included in this sports air filter competition, in steel mesh, and cotton treated for life, letting the filtered air from + 30 to 50% air, compared to the conventional filter in cardboard folds ...

Buy a Green Air Filter
Green air filters demonstrate top-class manufacturing quality and deliver extraordinary performance. For your car, better protect its engine with a Green air filter adapted to your model.

The quality of the sport air filter Green
The air filter is an essential element for the proper functioning of your engine. It allows air to pass through to cool the engine without exposing it to dust, particles and heavier elements that can damage it. Real shield against the dangers that the road represents for your engine (microparticles, dust, small stones, etc ...), the air filter allows you to drive safely.

Discover also our selection dedicated to the air filter BMC or the air filter Pipercross, also perfectly adapted to the auto competition. Among the key models regularly requested, you will find the 206 sport air filters designed by Green and other reference manufacturers presented in our shop.

https://www.diapason-motorsport.com/pie ... teur=1359#

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE formed (9) to include in this air filter GREEN.jpg

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE formed (8) to include in this air filter GREEN.jpg

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE formed (7) .jpg

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE formed (6) .jpg

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE formed (5) .jpg

SUPER TRIPLE CYCLONE formed (4) .jpg
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/18, 14:51

Sacred job of cutting and folding! : Shock:

Bravo!
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 29/10/18, 18:48

Christophe wrote:Sacred job of cutting and folding! : Shock:

Bravo!

hello, thank you, it's pretty hard to "roll" form, I took a galvanized steel tube of 50 mm diameter volumes about the vice, then I slowly made ends meet, then, gently with an electrician's curved nose pliers, the central parts, one by one gradually ... it is not perfectly cylindrical in the middle, but it approaches it ... the angles of the blades are good inclined, they remain stable for the guides airflow ... as triple cyclone is fully included in the air filter (engine side), I will test it on more than 400 km between honfleur and banding pican week next ... already bubbling in the water tank is more powerful, it is a sign of effective turbulence currently the last cyclone (filter background) is 60 mm, I consumed between 0.33 l and 0.50 liters of water sprayed per 100 km ...
next score soon ... thank you all for your encouragement, thanks to this site, I progressed ...

here is the photo of the model of cyclone air that was installed at the bottom of the air filter ...
now that I have mounted a filter of "competition" (GREEN ... Made in France) I have seen the difference between a classic and traditional air filter "box", with green fences and cotton treated with 'stainless steel...
cordially to all ...
Attachments
AIR CYCLONES FOR CADDY TRENLINE WOLKSWAGEN NEW TEAM ADBLUE FIRST CYCLONE FRONT AIR DEBIMETER (1) .jpg
1 x