A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
CHBY
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

by CHBY » 09/11/17, 00:02

I would like to test a large engine and for that I have a Chrysler 2.5 CRD travel (so turbo diesel)
otherwise I have a small gas atmosphere, 1.4l
Best performance on what type?

very interesting as link, if I translated well there is a gain with a negative incidence of the blades (in the case of the study)

when it comes to manufacturing, I'm not equipped for this kind of work ...
1 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 09/11/17, 10:21

chby wrote:I would like to test a large engine and for that I have a Chrysler 2.5 CRD travel (so turbo diesel)
otherwise I have a small gas atmosphere, 1.4l
Best performance on what type?
very interesting as link, if I translated well there is a gain with a negative incidence of the blades (in the case of the study)
when it comes to manufacturing, I'm not equipped for this kind of work ...

Hello, if you do not have tools to make cyclone air, ask friends who know how to draw and work metals with precision and arts trades, if not me, or others can make you (for purposes not lucrative) if you find the diameters where you want to place (in the rubber air intake tubes, knowing that it is appropriate to place a cyclone air just before the air intake of the air filter, a another just at the air filter outlet, and a third near the engine or turbo, in the rubber air intake hoses)
you can contact me by mail ...
good luck for your research technician friends, close to you ..
cordially...
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 09/11/17, 10:22

Hello, here is:
tips and tricks to optimize our motorhome (and car) engines
here are my drawings of cyclones air diameter 40 and 50 mm, 5 long proportional blades, angle 60 ° ... any copy is authorized, and under the responsibility of the one who manufactures it, but like the metal (preferably stainless steel) used 0.5 or 0.75 or 1 mm thick, in the state of the art trades, these cyclones are very very strong and do not break at all ... under the flow of air circulating ... if anyone 'a factory on these models, thank you for contacting me for the results he gets in power felt or real and fuel savings ... knowing that it is appropriate to place a cyclone air just before the air intake the air filter, another right at the air filter outlet, and a third near the engine or turbo, in the rubber air intake hoses ... (effective copyright, non-profit lucrative ...)
Attachments
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES 40 & 50 mm nikolaj 09-11-2017.jpeg
1 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 09/11/17, 19:38

Bonsoir
nikolaj, the VSA before and after the air filter are useless, it can disrupt the air flow sensors and mess the engine computer. you do not need to put it everywhere, you will take your head unnecessarily.
CHBY, looking for cuts, internal views and shots of your engines, as for the best performance, I can not tell you, we leave the standard use so it's up to you to experiment. I hope you know the respective consumptions, to leave on a good basis.
@+
1 x
CHBY
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by CHBY » 09/11/17, 20:41

wirbelwind262 wrote:Bonsoir
CHBY, search for cuts, internal views and shots of your engines
@+

Bonsoir
What purpose ? something special to target in this search?

yes a little notebook with the dates of the full, quantity and mileage are anticipated. ODBs are succin on models over 15ans
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 10/11/17, 06:16

wirbelwind262 wrote:Bonsoir
nikolaj, the VSA before and after the air filter are useless, it can disrupt the air flow sensors and mess the engine computer. you do not need to put it everywhere, you will take your head unnecessarily.
CHBY, looking for cuts, internal views and shots of your engines, as for the best performance, I can not tell you, we leave the standard use so it's up to you to experiment. I hope you know the respective consumptions, to leave on a good basis.
@+

hello to you, thank you for your response and opinion, however, I found that air cyclones placed before, in, and after the air filter, make it work like our lungs that inflate, and are elastic, and my motor works wonderfully much better since that ... : Arrow:
As for the air flow sensors, the more air there is, the better it is, the engine tubes breathe better ... otherwise the computer sends + fuel to compensate for accelerations, unless the factory parameters sensors are too weakly dosed ...
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 11/11/17, 17:08

Hello, here are my drawings to try (and succeed) to normalize a folding matrix of double blades air cyclones ...
Attachments
CYCLONE AIR plots for normalizations matrices.jpeg
CYCLONE AIR studies frames 2 mm by 2 mm.jpeg
CYCLONE AIR 10-9-8 double blades.jpeg
1 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 11/11/17, 20:59

Good evening
Chby, target admission, its shape, sensors, and a possible location for a AVEC.
Nikolaj, it's good to put your plans, to share!
small precision on the lungs, they swell because muscles provide the necessary force to pump air.
as for the air flow, there is no more air coming in, my tests showed me that it restrained more or less the maximum speed, a model of WITH "a bit too optimized" for the stockings regime limited the speed to 130 km / h maximum : Cheesy: and the injection calculators do not make miracles either, they have limits to respect in their programs.
@+
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 12/11/17, 06:25

wirbelwind262 wrote:Good evening
Chby, target admission, its shape, sensors, and a possible location for a AVEC.
Nikolaj, it's good to put your plans, to share!
small precision on the lungs, they swell because muscles provide the necessary force to pump air.
as for the air flow, there is no more air coming in, my tests showed me that it restrained more or less the maximum speed, a model of WITH "a bit too optimized" for the stockings regime limited the speed to 130 km / h maximum : Cheesy: and the injection calculators do not make miracles either, they have limits to respect in their programs.
@+

Hello, what is true for my lungs, is an example, as for the air intake in our engines, I found at each installation of cyclone air with double blades, of my manufacture, a gain of power and acceleration immediately, at low revs, and each time in each gearshift to the gearbox ... each acceleration brings its air flow admitted automatically and very fast ... same for the exhaust outlet, because I also installed cyclone air, to quickly extract the gas, in equilibrium admission / exhaust ...
if my plans and models serve a lot, then it's a progress ... I attach a photo of cyclone air double blades made on several planes ..
if you send me your mail I have a whole file on the fuel savers ... (10 months of work)
@+
Attachments
CYCLONE AIR DOUBLE BLADES 69-79 mm-5.jpg
CYCLONE AIR DOUBLE BLADES 69-79 mm-4.jpg
CYCLONE AIR DOUBLE BLADES 69-79 mm-2.jpg
0 x
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 12/11/17, 15:26

nikolaj wrote:I noticed at each installation of cyclone air with double blades, of my manufacture, a gain of power and immediate acceleration, at low speeds, and each time in each gearbox change ...
Did you put your car on the power bench? Or do measurements with Powerdyn or other? For good, the feeling ...

You completely deceive yourself into thinking that adding pressure drops (because it's just that) all over the circuit can save anything.
A swirling flow does not accelerate, it loses energy by viscous friction, and therefore slows down.
And for those who would imagine that a swirling flow can improve the mixture of fuel injected (which is still the least absurd hypothesis): the intake plenum necessarily scatters any turbulence created upstream ...

Consumption gains can be observed because the engine is flanged. Put a block under the accelerator pedal and you will have the same effect.
If you notice a better response to the acceleration with a system clamping the air supply, it is that the engine is too poor in normal conditions (tired fuel pump or dirty injectors, or defective pressure regulator)
1 x