The mysteries of the water car

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
ange
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ange » 26/07/06, 15:32

Another water car project.
http://www.ovni.ch/~kouros/voiture.htm
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 26/07/06, 22:48

since the time!!! we do not advance!

must it really be too late, for it to move? :frown:
0 x
frank
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by frank » 05/08/06, 16:52

Well, I've been reading for over a month on the water engine and pump the net in search of plans. I have many who, in my opinion, have an acceptable concept. Of course, all have a warning saying that it is untested, etc. etc. after so many readers I came to the conclusion that the shema can not work because the battrie will unload even if there is an alternator because the electrolysis of water pump too much juice. unlike the others who would have remained there, I found some solution.voila the best:

1: If a single battery is not enough to provide the charge, why not use 2, or 3, or 4 ??? it requires a load every time you go home but it's not so stupid. you leave with 4 battery charged to block. the first one eventually, you change for the 2eme. it also loaches, you change again .... etc .. (when I say change, I'm talking about a system allowing the help of a switch to take the energy of another battery, not to change the battery going under the hood)

2: with the compressed air system: a "normal" water engine with a compressed-air generator in the trunk.It takes a lot of space but ... if we can move forward car looks compressed a generator will not pump as long as its.

as you see, I flatly reject the idea of ​​the water engine without external help. yes, it is possible for a miracle to happen and for the hydrogen to produce enough power to keep the battrie in constant charge, but for now, I do not see how.

the real question that I ask myself: how much juice pumps an electrolysis system? (to know how long the battery will hold or if the compressed air system will be enough to the task.) I know that the accessories of a car off the pump system about 10-20 amps but the electrolysis system will pump what? 10 amps? 25?

See, I am not very connoisseur in electricity. certe, I have bases but it will not suffice me on projects like these. if any one can tell me his opinion on this and answer my question I would be grateful to him.

frank
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/08/06, 22:49

you might be good to go to the 75 pages of the forum "improved electrolysis" on this site.
for 10 amps, you can just hope to power an electrolyser capable of improving the performance of a conventional engine, and still, we are not very sure, for now we are trying to make an electrolyser "that works well "

whatever happens, in the current state of our knowledge, the balance of efficiency electrolysis / combustion of hydrogen is still largely in deficit
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Hunter charlatan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Mysterious ? no => crappy

by Hunter charlatan » 07/08/06, 14:55

The principle of electrolysing water to produce energy by combustion of the hydrogen is of no interest.

Anyone who has taken physics lessons in high school knows that the thermal energy produced by combustion (to remake water) will always be lower than the energy needed to electrolyze water.

2H2 + O2 -> 2H2O + energy1
2H2O + energy2 -> 2H2 + O2

Theoretically energie1 = energie2.

So simply puncturing some of the 1 energy to drive the vehicle forward (at the moment of combustion), will prevent the cycle from stopping by itself. Adding a battery will only delay this duration. Adding more battery is like recreating an electric car. If in addition, we add the fact that the yield is never perfect (Carnot), this duration is even shorter.

Debate closed.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 07/08/06, 15:14

Hello,
@ relatant cat hunter ( : Cheesy: )
The goal is to find a way to reuse energy that would normally be "lost" to improve electrolysis.
In the case of a car, I think the two paths to explore are the heat of the exhaust and the mechanical vibrations. Indeed, relying solely on the electrical current generated by the alternator is useless since the additional charge induced by electrolysis cells is fully compensated CURRENTLY by a braking force of the alternator (CEM force). : Idea:
Only another technology that improves the efficiency of electrolysis without having a load on the engine could move the thing forward (I am thinking mainly of radiolysis and magnetolysis). : Idea:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

Re: Mysterious? no => crappy

by Christophe » 07/08/06, 15:20

Quack Hunter wrote:Debate closed.

+1
0 x
Hunter charlatan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hunter charlatan » 14/08/06, 15:05

Bibiphoque wrote:Only another technology that improves the efficiency of electrolysis without having a load on the engine could move the thing forward (I am thinking mainly of radiolysis and magnetolysis).

Although you will improve the performance of electrolysis and combustion, you can not exceed 1 so it is useless to look in this direction.

From the moment you take a part of the chemical combustion energy to turn it into mechanical energy (to move forward), you will not be able to electrolyze the same amount of water with the remaining chemical energy. It's pure logic.

And even if you recover (a part of) the kinetic energy at the moment of the braking, you will not be able to recover everything there so also the cycle stops. You can not create energy from nothing.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/06, 15:07

No, but doping with solar hydrogen is possible ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/08/06, 15:46

Hello
Quack Hunter wrote:
Bibiphoque wrote:Only another technology that improves the efficiency of electrolysis without having a load on the engine could move the thing forward (I am thinking mainly of radiolysis and magnetolysis).

Although you will improve the performance of electrolysis and combustion, you can not exceed 1 so it is useless to look in this direction.

From the moment you take a part of the chemical combustion energy to turn it into mechanical energy (to move forward), you will not be able to electrolyze the same amount of water with the remaining chemical energy. It's pure logic.

And even if you recover (a part of) the kinetic energy at the moment of the braking, you will not be able to recover everything there so also the cycle stops. You can not create energy from nothing.

that we know that wanting to do all the hydrogen necessary to run the engine with the energy produced by the engine comes down to a perpetual movement, and at the time that we live it is not yet in our rope.
But we know that the explosion engine that is still relevant for some time, has a rather low yield 25% in conditions for automobile use, it is also known that the addition of a low% hydrogen improves this yield, of the current fuel combustion.
So to send a certain quantity of hydrogen could be interesting, as well as any additive, like a 0,5% of acetone in the fuel.
I respect all the research that some members of the forum do, I look at this with interest, and I am perused that most who work on this project do not have in mind to run the engines only with this production, but rather a doping with hydrogen .. that will be already a good improvement..
Andre
0 x