The mysteries of the water car

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 14/08/06, 15:53

plocher products are on sale for a while.
Vibratory substrates with caco3 or SI support in the form of powder, to oxygenate an aquarium or a pond actually work.
If one can inform a silica substrate with O2 information this should be possible for H2 as well.
Informed silica powder H2 in a bubbler would be to try. : Idea:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/08/06, 19:22

well said, André

no one here, I hope, is trying to create perpetual motion, but speaking numbers, consume 200 at 400 watts to save by improved combustion efficiency say 20% of the consumption of "old engines" (a gain of about 5 to 15 kilowatts) seems to be a good cause, perfectly profitable environment.

when we know that an honest 2 diesel engine easily supports 250.000 km and that eventually these same engines will be found in developing countries, I do not think we waste our time: we have better things to do with our sous to enrich some Arab emirates and American billionaires: isolate our houses, for example

(I even think that they will keep them preciously in working order, these old engines, because to maintain the future old engines HDi, CDi, particulate filters, etc ..., they will much less laugh)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/08/06, 19:26

lau:

I must have missed an explic ', I do not understand anything strictly to your:

"Vibratory substrates with caco3 or SI support in the form of powder, to oxygenate an aquarium or a pond actually work.
If one can inform a silica substrate with O2 information this should be possible also for H2 "
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 14/08/06, 22:13

Plocher is a guy who sells substrate or powder that brings solutions (unconventional but works) to some current environmental problems.

here to light your lanterns http://www.econature.fr/generalites.htm
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
jlvx
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jlvx » 14/08/06, 22:30

I advise you (for once) to read the last issue of "Auto plus".
In the section "the challenges of the summer", of the kind (more stupid you die) "I consumed 100litres to 100kms" (sic).
On the last one the guy tries a kind of dragster powered by a "water" rocket engine (just 55 liters for 200meters), retrieved from a NASA rocket of the 60 years; Of course the water is "transformed" by electricity and forms a highly "powerful" steam that propels the machine on 200 meters in 2 or 3 seconds, after it seems a time of "reaction" (play on words apart ) a few seconds too.
Well it's not clear and I have no link, but if a member chatter read, what does he think?
If it's not the water engine that madam ... (still need to channel the energy ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/06, 22:32

jlvx wrote:On the last one the guy tries a kind of dragster powered by a "water" rocket engine (just 55 liters for 200meters), retrieved from a NASA rocket of the 60 years; Of course the water is "transformed" by electricity and forms a highly "powerful" steam that propels the machine on 200 meters in 2 or 3 seconds, after it seems a time of "reaction" (play on words apart ) a few seconds too.

That must be it, no? : https://www.econologie.com/forums/une-206-de ... t2144.html
Last edited by Christophe the 29 / 01 / 15, 19: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
jlvx
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jlvx » 15/08/06, 17:23

Sorry, I did not see the rubric.

Well after having a good laugh, do you think there is any way to "domesticate" the bebête?

Finally, just a little what?
No ?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/08/06, 22:42

yes, it works well the water reactor: a few summers ago, my kids and I laughed like fools to run "water rockets", with an old bottle of lemonade and a bike pump!
0 x
Hunter charlatan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hunter charlatan » 17/08/06, 18:20

Christophe wrote:No, but doping with solar hydrogen is possible ...

The "solar hydrogen" is a beautiful expression for what? Where is the "solar hydrogen"?
0 x
frank
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by frank » 18/08/06, 01:16

I'm not sure but I think he meant: produce hydrogen without pumping the battery using instead of solar collector ..... but I'm not really sure .... :? :|
0 x