Electric bike: an acceptable compromise?

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Did67

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Did67 » 17/10/18, 18:27

Come on, the surgeon's news, categorical after having listened to me and watched radio and scanners:

a) a "youth accident"! ; the shoulder is already mobile enough for an accident that took place 48 hours ago

b) there is no need to operate; it will rebuild naturally

c) but it will be long: 3 to 4 months

d) no backward movements, but exercises with both hands joined, forward

e) control radio to check in 1 month

I told myself that a surgeon who does not insist on operating must not be dishonest. He didn't look dazed or incompetent either!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/10/18, 19:15

... but exercises with both hands joined, forward

We too, my dear brothers, pray for the recovery of Did the Lord be with him in this ordeal! :D
Amen!
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electric bike: an acceptable compromise?

by Ahmed » 17/10/18, 20:41

Well, since no one is showing up at the moment, I take this opportunity to do a little preliminary cleaning. I transfer what was at the origin of this thread.
Ahmed wrote:
I just bought a "hybrid" bike (a recent occasion), but being aware (sic!) Of the interest of the mid-engine, this is the formula that I adopted. In addition to a better balance, this assembly allows the engine to turn at a more optimal speed during major efforts, thanks to the derailleur. The proportionality of the assistance to the effort on the pedal also ensures a very smooth transition in forward motion.
It will replace an old steamer, failed at the CT and yet perfectly up to ... African standards! : Wink:

Mixieer56 interrogates:
Your purchase interests me a lot Ahmed! Including the brand, model and price. Of course, it must be difficult to find an opportunity?
Thank you for your answer.

My answer:
@Mixieer56
These are the "Néomouv" * brand and the "Kalyso" model with a 36v battery and the largest capacity in the range => 90 km of theoretical autonomy. I bought from a bicycle rental company who sells equipment at the end of the season that he bought at the start; therefore, they are still under warranty (remaining duration 1 1/2 years) and have been well maintained; they are also sold after overhaul and, possibly, change of wearing parts. All this being included in the price: 1190 € **, which seems quite reasonable to me given the above. I specify that, of course, it is possible to try it before purchase.

* Of course, it is a Chinese manufacture.
** For this model. Others, of the same brand, are also available, but with wheel motors, cheaper, but less interesting in my opinion.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/10/18, 22:18

Hello, Houston ..., answer ...

No one has anything to say about this? :( Perhaps I should have done violence to myself and called it; "A revolutionary unitary bike", as is the style of many inventors miraculously spared by modesty?

Beware, good prince, I give you the floor, but if you give it up, I would go to coal * in person! : Cheesy:

* Too bad for CO²! : Lol:
0 x
JardinierAmateur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by JardinierAmateur » 17/10/18, 22:45

A good Didier recovery!
Actually, we don't talk much about the lazy vegetable garden here : roll:
0 x
The enemy often disguises himself as geranium. But we can not be mistaken, because while the geranium is at our windows, the enemy is on our doorstep
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 17/10/18, 23:02

In any case, I want your post to be more successful than mine on electric scooters : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/10/18, 23:23

Perhaps the choice of the title was not enough touting? Maybe you should have talked about water hydrolysis or a salad like that?
Thank you in any case for your wishes! 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/18, 00:51

Forhorse wrote:In any case, I want your post to be more successful than mine on electric scooters : Mrgreen:

What are you talking about?
0 x
Mixieer56
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Mixieer56 » 18/10/18, 07:37

Ahmed wrote:@ Mixieer56
These are the "Néomouv" * brand and the "Kalyso" model with a 36v battery and the largest capacity in the range => 90 km of theoretical autonomy. I bought from a bicycle rental company who sells equipment at the end of the season that he bought at the start; therefore, they are still under warranty (remaining duration 1 1/2 years) and have been well maintained; they are also sold after overhaul and, possibly, change of wearing parts. All this being included in the price: 1190 € **, which seems quite reasonable to me given the above. I specify that, of course, it is possible to try it before purchase.

* Of course, it is a Chinese manufacture.
** For this model. Others, of the same brand, are also available, but with wheel motors, cheaper, but less interesting in my opinion.

Thank you for your clarifications Ahmed! Indeed this model seems to me suitable for the movements of a septuagenarian : Oops: Still need to find the right opportunity in Brittany!
Unless I'm mistaken, I read that "Néomouv" is a bicycle manufacturing company based in France! Perhaps the assembly when the parts would come from China or Eastern countries?
0 x
"Make a mess of your garden and order your ideas!" Didier Helmstetter
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 18/10/18, 10:03

Hello,
I switched to electric mountain biking a little over a year ago, the advantage is that not being able to practice assiduously it allows you to do it without getting into the red at the slightest climb. there are three levels of assistance, for the moment I am still on the minimum (20% I think), it's pretty damn good, that is to say that basically you have to be on the pinion that the 'One would have without assistance to get the right help.
given practicality, I have around 100 km of autonomy with 500Wh of battery.
while chatting with a colleague who is on the road, from time to time, he seeks to electrify his bike, for the same reason being able to continue practicing without physically suffering from the effort.
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)