My kitchen garden of the least effort

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My kitchen garden of the least effort

by Moindreffor » 25/07/18, 11:48

nico239 wrote:Outside the greenhouse the most beautiful foot .... it is the one that comes from a semi "wild" (a seed had to fall) between 2 straw bales ... (photo to come)
I do not draw any consequences but that appeals to me ....

it grew at the right time and in a good soil, it is necessary that the seed be at the right place at the right moment, a tomato thrown on the hay and not covered, and when the conditions are good it grows
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 25/07/18, 23:03

I think you've put your finger on the right thing.

Normally the 2019 season (almost finished work) should finally be devoted only to gardens: finally 2 learning seasons are not too many.

When I said we would not be operational before 5 years I was not much wrong
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 26/07/18, 07:47

nico239 wrote:I think you've put your finger on the right thing.

Normally the 2019 season (almost finished work) should finally be devoted only to gardens: finally 2 learning seasons are not too many.

When I said we would not be operational before 5 years I was not much wrong

I totally agree, already for our approach to the thing, then for the restart of our soil
we benefit from the expertise of Didier, but we can not extract ourselves from the learning phase, those who follow this thread are more or less autonomous with respect to this
but in order for the phenoculture to settle down for a long time Didier will have to do a job of accompaniment, this thread is a broth of culture but we can see that his book went well beyond, with a strong expectation of putting into practice, Highly the volume 2 : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 26/07/18, 09:09

I'm fine, I understand, I have to go!

But the remark on the necessary learning phase makes a good intro - I absolutely have to talk about it, so that people who hope for an "easy method" are not disappointed ... As for the first one, it will be necessary that I end the intro with something like "if you don't want to make the effort to learn, put the book down!"
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 26/07/18, 09:12

Did67 wrote:I'm fine, I understand, I have to go!

But the remark on the necessary learning phase makes a good intro - I absolutely have to talk about it, so that people who hope for an "easy method" are not disappointed ... As for the first one, it will be necessary that I end the intro with something like "if you don't want to make the effort to learn, put the book down!"

take advantage of the heat wave to stay cool and work on your book, you install a small table in the cellar, a small foam to prevent dehydration, that happiness : Mrgreen:

after you did not write the first, when you put your finger (or anything else : Oops: ) in a gear, do not complain after : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 26/07/18, 09:18

I assure you, once gone, it will be a great pleasure again! It's just the take-off phase - the "blank sheet" effect! We can mess too much in my head, contradictory ideas, too much to say (again) !!!
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 26/07/18, 09:24

Did67 wrote:I assure you, once gone, it will be a great pleasure again! It's just the take-off phase - the "blank sheet" effect! We can mess too much in my head, contradictory ideas, too much to say (again) !!!

yesterday I learned the story that gave birth to the paperback
"it would be a GI during the disembarkation, who having bought a book had cut it in half to put it in his parka", hence the idea of ​​publishing books to put in the pocket
inspire you from that you make your book and you cut in half, or you do 2 volumes : Mrgreen: it's true that when you're passionate, you always want to be precise, you always find that you do not say enough and that nothing is in the details
0 x
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 26/07/18, 22:20

I'll talk to Trump, he sends me some GI !!!
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 28/07/18, 13:43

little storm yesterday, yet vigilant but there really not enough to whip a cat
a little rain of nothing at all just wet hay and tomato leaves : Evil:
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 30/07/18, 19:10

personal note on the thickness of hay
I planted my onions and shallots in a little fake BRF put before winter, before putting the hay in early April, I put a really good layer,
in the end, the hay put too late in April, with a fairly dry weather, did not have time to start to degrade
from where an end of nitrogen but especially of the onions which are exhausted to want to cross a layer too much thick, I found some small bulbs with a beginning of dry stem, during the harvest, and many one just pointed a piece of stem before being trapped in a good layer of dry hay

So note for next year, plant earlier in March but I will keep the plantation before hay, it's a lot easier, put a thick layer, but do not overdo it : Mrgreen:
so neither too much nor too little for the hay : Wink:
0 x
(of me)