Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ...

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ...

by phil53 » 02/07/18, 16:09

It is very simple a box speed-controlled according to the GPS position of the vehicle.
The box prevents the driver from going faster than allowed.
The speed would be modulated according to traffic, time or weather conditions. In this way the plugs would be fatally lower because we could limit the effect accordion.
Even more in some cases prevent doubling so dangerous.
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 02/07/18, 16:57

phil53 wrote:It is very simple a box speed-controlled according to the GPS position of the vehicle.
The speed would be modulated according to traffic, time or weather conditions. In this way the plugs would be fatally lower because we could limit the effect accordion.

Several variants are possible, adjustable.
This could be less authoritarian and give drivers the opportunity to risk a fine. In this way it would simplify the implementation of the system.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 02/07/18, 18:12

phil53 wrote:It is very simple a box speed-controlled according to the GPS position of the vehicle.
It will have to improve the GPS because the current accuracy does not allow him to differentiate between a departmental highway and it runs.

Same in motorway exits as long as it does not deviate immediately ...
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 02/07/18, 18:40

Gaston wrote:
It will have to improve the GPS because the current accuracy does not allow him to differentiate between a departmental highway and it runs.

Same in motorway exits as long as it does not deviate immediately ...

These are special cases and the GPS is still very accurate and it improves all the time.
I will have to specify enslaved the maximum speed.
Nothing will stop the police from putting their portable radar.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/07/18, 22:50

It can be easily and cheaply on all vehicles (2 and 4 wheels whatever the tonnage) of the existing fleet?
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 02/07/18, 23:26

Hi,

About the GPS, if you make an itinerary, the time spent will be longer on the roads at 80 km / h then it will propose you to take the highway ...

I quite agree with this article:

http://www.moteurnature.com/29438-limit ... ommer-plus
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 02/07/18, 23:32

nico239 wrote:
It can be easily and cheaply on all vehicles (2 and 4 wheels whatever the tonnage) of the existing fleet?

If there was the will I think for less than 200e this could be done. On vehicles under 10ans easy enough on others certainly a little more expensive. That's why the option or we leave the opportunity / responsibility to the driver to comply with the instructions would be much easier to implement because no enslavement of the car, the system would be a snitch and for example if we do a pareto of his speed and that he did not respect the instruction on 20% of the time and well pv. It would be from my point of view more logical than radar where it is enough to be caught following a carelessness in front of the radar to have a PV. Here it would be continuous control, a careless alertness, the driver if he insists, he is really responsible.
Manufacturers have certainly thought but they prefer the high technology of autonomous cars is still more buoyant, more lucrative.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 03/07/18, 00:04

phil53 wrote:
nico239 wrote:

If there was the will I think for less than 200e this could be done. On vehicles under 10ans easy enough on others certainly a little more expensive. That's why the option or we leave the opportunity / responsibility to the driver to comply with the instructions would be much easier to implement because no enslavement of the car, the system would be a snitch and for example if we do a pareto of his speed and that he did not respect the instruction on 20% of the time and well pv. It would be from my point of view more logical than radar where it is enough to be caught following a carelessness in front of the radar to have a PV. Here it would be continuous control, a careless alertness, the driver if he insists, he is really responsible.
Manufacturers have certainly thought but they prefer the high technology of autonomous cars is still more buoyant, more lucrative.

On paper I share.
I would be the first to have a spy in the car ... especially to lower my insurance.

In reality I think we are unfortunately in science fiction ....

Personally (and without knowing their real efficiency) I am quite seduced by the speed camera sections ...

Moreover I am exasperated by the non respect of the distances of safety and by ricochet by the current advertisement for 80km / h which will not solve anything so that these damn distances will not be respected.

That we want to drive faster than the authorized limit I can understand.
On the other hand, not respecting the safety distances is strictly for NOTHING (except when doubling).

As a result (at least for new cars) an alarm in the passenger compartment (but perhaps it already exists) if the safety distance is exceeded depending on the speed (possibly inhibited in the case of the trip flashing signaling an overtaking maneuver).
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 03/07/18, 02:37

Hmm, you're still scary ...
Do not give bad ideas to politicians who dared not go that far!
Unfortunately, speed limits only annoy those who respect them.

The distances of security, yes many abuse, but we will laugh a lot when the radars will raise the infringement without taking into account the context (do not worry, it is for soon). It will be the big national lottery ... I have as in the idea that the revenues of the state will go from 1 billion euro to 2 billion very quickly.
I think we can all start budgeting for this great moment when it arrives and preparing mopeds.

More and more, I am the king of the road with my 4L! Too bad the technical control will ensure that I can not ride with ... Snifff.

The car is dead, long live the autonomous car!

If we just want to talk about numbers:

A little thought to the family of the dead of an attack of ants or caterpillars, it's ugly, it should not happen ...

SixK
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/07/18, 07:07

pretty spiral! Just for the record: this report shows 684 dead from the flu and not between 10 and 20.000 like to say a few fake news. :D
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."