New project on the way

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Lilieth78
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

New project on the way

by Lilieth78 » 20/05/18, 15:26

Hello, I came to tell you the following:
The famous businessman Fernándo Martínez Gómez-Tejedor, with his company, decided to launch a new project in which they will use Tesla energy machines for free.
This is a very interesting question and, for now, they are looking for people with experience and knowledge in these areas, energy, technology and tesla.
This non-profit project aims to help people and help them improve. If you are interested and want to be part of this project or learn more about it, contact: Teslaprojectt@gmail.com
Then I will leave the patents of this project to all those who are encouraged to participate!

Flytox moderation Transferred links
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New project on the way

by moinsdewatt » 21/05/18, 12:04

I suggest to the moderators of this forum to remove the links above.

It stinks of the scam or the pishing or the advertising or the fake project or the installation of virus.
Last edited by moinsdewatt the 21 / 05 / 18, 12: 13, 3 edited once.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 21/05/18, 12:05

Lilieth78 wrote:Hello, I came to tell you the following:
The famous businessman Fernándo Martínez Gómez-Tejedor, with his company, decided to launch a new project in which they will use Tesla energy machines for free.

Hum, and what is it in a few sentences?
0 x
Lilieth78
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Lilieth78 » 28/05/18, 16:14

This is not a scam, why would you deceive people who will not contribute? If they read well, in the text it is said that the project already has someone who finances it, what would gain by deceiving others? If you disagree, fine, but do not slander and ask others to change their minds. I invite you to contact the project staff to check whether or not this is a scam. Greetings
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/18, 16:19

Oh yeah they all say that!

Trash direction and your account is disabled!
0 x