Liquid nitrogen generator engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

by chatelot16 » 19/05/18, 21:33

the valves that rise all by themselves are nonsense ... it has been a long time since we abandoned the automatic valves for internal combustion engines ... why we continue to use them for compressors?

we have understood for a long time that for the admission of internal combustion engines it was better to mechanically control the opening of the intake valves ... we have not yet understood this for the compressors ... and yet the loss of energy is more serious than mechanical friction

conclusion it is necessary to make precise measurement on the existing machine! only measures can show the way to do better!
0 x
Geo Trouvetou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Geo Trouvetou » 20/05/18, 01:11

Eric Dupont wrote:but I did the calculations

Can we see them? : Cheesy:
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 20/05/18, 17:45

i agree with the fact that the flaps that stand up by itself sound absurd(there is only observed the geo valve to be convinced) that's why I put valves, but it's true that if I calculated the air speed in the valves I did not conceal the pressure drop, you have an idea of ​​how we could make ?
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 20/05/18, 19:28

Eric Dupont wrote:I calculated the air speed in the valves

Let me see your calculations, I'm interested.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/05/18, 19:43

Eric Dupont wrote:i agree with the fact that the flaps that stand up by itself sound absurd(there is only observed the geo valve to be convinced)

a not very elegant way to ask geo to close its valve ... while it is only usefully participating in the discussion!
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 20/05/18, 20:17

he participates it's true, but as a ball. at least that way we stay on our feet.

the air speed at the valve depends on the speed of the piston and the surface ratio between the piston and the valve. after the pressure drop depends on the aerodynamics of the valve, a valve of the seat and the pipe. maybe we should do a test with water to see the flow of water according to the height of the fall, then transfer this to the gas assuming that it is incompressible, there are abacuses for waterfalls water and flows according to the shape of the orifice through which the water flows.

I agree that it is a trick optimized by increasing the number of valve, by reducing the speed of the piston and by improving the shape of the conduit, there is also the stroke of the valve with the height and the speed of opening ... all this was taken into account in the demonstrator.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/05/18, 20:23

Eric Dupont wrote:he participates it's true, but as a ball. at least that way we stay down to earth ..

and you allow yourself to treat me as a viper tongue ... you're even worse

I do not think more and will say no less
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 21/05/18, 11:58

Eric Dupont wrote: maybe we should do a test with water to see the flow of water according to the height of the fall, then transfer this to the gas assuming that it is incompressible, there are abacuses for waterfalls water and flows according to the shape of the orifice through which the water flows.

: Lol:
But of course it is.
The boy hasn't gotten to the end of his machine.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 21/05/18, 13:13

chatelot16 wrote:I do not think more and will say no less

The guy compares the thermodynamics of gases with water, so he's a perfect stupid and a gutter thermodynamicist.

You have to name things. Image
0 x
Geo Trouvetou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Geo Trouvetou » 21/05/18, 20:16

Eric Dupont wrote:he participates it's true, but as a ball. at least that way we stay on our feet.

Is it to reveal to the public your monumental scam that bothers you?
Or is it to remind everyone that you have oyster IQ and a heavy past?
I received some crisp information about you.
I'll be you, I'll mute it very quickly ... and advice: go back to school, open books ...
0 x