Liquid nitrogen generator engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Remundo

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

by Remundo » 18/05/18, 18:12

the double linkage is not the idea of ​​the century :o ; we have to find a bunch of patents on this subject ... on the other hand "Neander" has gone to the end of the idea and perhaps has operational machines ... that is real added value.
0 x
Geo Trouvetou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Geo Trouvetou » 18/05/18, 20:44

Eric Dupont wrote:And I have to develop a machine 100 kw

It's the same story for more than 4 years.
But still nothing, not even a plan, nor a functional prototype, or a scale model, an 3D with kinematics, a proof of result, a single viable calculation, nothing, vacuum, wind.
And you dare put the link of this thread on your website. What nerve !
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/05/18, 20:59

it's not nerve is stupidity!

we find on this subject on econology all that is necessary to ridicule him ... not insults ... just pure technique that shows he does not control his subject

the method futura science of locking everything is bad, it suggests a plot ... on econology we do not lock ... but a possible investor who did not understand everything by reading this topic deserves to be plucked!
1 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 18/05/18, 21:28

Remundo wrote:the double linkage is not the idea of ​​the century :o ; we have to find a bunch of patents on this subject ... on the other hand "Neander" has gone to the end of the idea and perhaps has operational machines ... that is real added value.

on the 1995 patent we already see a double linkage, neander seems to have improved the conexion of the two connecting rods on the piston.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 19/05/18, 12:47

chatelot16 wrote:it's not nerve is stupidity!

we find on this subject on econology all that is necessary to ridicule him ... not insults ... just pure technique that shows he does not control his subject

the method futura science of locking everything is bad, it suggests a plot ... on econology we do not lock ... but a possible investor who did not understand everything by reading this topic deserves to be plucked!

but what a tongue of vipers!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/05/18, 14:58

on econology we do not lock
if, all the same, even if it is not frequent, if only temporary, but it is probably one of those who do it only exceptionally. Example: Vaccinations and health ... for or against? (for mood movement of a moderator! :D and previously on evolutionism and chance and probably others that I have not followed.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 19/05/18, 18:55

to improve the efficiency of a compressor or compressed air motor, you have to start by measuring what is going on in an ordinary compressor and quantify the losses

I have already made some measurements on different compressor ... my conclusion is that the main loss of power is not the friction of the piston guide in the cylinder, so that the roller grinder is useless for the output, and detrimental to reliability and lifespan

from what I could measure the main power loss in a conventional compressor is the passage in the valve too small

same story for the steam engine ... there was a bunch of strange system without much result ... the main progress of the last locomotive of the SNCF was simply to increase the diameter of the pipes, and the size of the drawer distributor: it ended with the drawer as big as the cylinder

the power of a compressed air engine or a steam engine does not depend on the cubic capacity, but the flow that can pass through the distribution system ... if the cubic capacity is low it will turn faster and we know how to do it no problem

big displacement and low speed of rotation is to go back to the errors of the first steam engines which were very slow
1 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 19/05/18, 19:53

and you think I have not calculated the debits? Not at all I calculate the speeds in the valves, in general I take 40 at 50 ms.

at the limit for the slide we can put a longer rod so that the angle is lower but I made the calculations, we gain points with the bearing which they have a resitance virtually zero. and for wear if the rollers are driven with rack and toothed wheels, the slip is zero. the rollers are calculated for 100000 kms for the generator of 5 kw what was the problem of the big low-speed steam engine? forget that it is also necessary that the water have time to be diffused in the cylinder for the isothermal compression and to avoid to have about ten cylinder
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 19/05/18, 20:00

I do not believe anything! it's up to you to say it if you want to show the quality of what you do

40 has 50 ms what does that mean?

ms means milli second ... completely ridiculous for a compressor

I think you mean m / s ... and the 40m / s is huge, it's just that kind of speed in the valve that I find bad and that produces big power loss
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 19/05/18, 20:41

you spoke of the speed in the valves, for the valve is different, the path is more tortuous and it is necessary that the pressure of the air raises the valve, while for the valves it is more aerodynamic. in a combustion engine it is 90 m / s. But well you're not wrong, with 20 m / s speed at the valve would gain in efficiency, and so it is necessary to reduce the speed of the piston and therefore we use less pebbles that we have time to make sense of rotation.
0 x