Electronuclear flexibility (excluding subject wind)

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electronuclear flexibility (not subject to wind power)

by sicetaitsimple » 17/01/18, 23:00

Remundo wrote:
I point out in passing that there is no need to be a moderator to create a topic!

But it is necessary to be moderator to isolate a discussion that does not please ....
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 17/01/18, 23:03

Remundo wrote:When it is spelled well, it is much less (...)

But if the Tuaregs want to continue with their camels, it won't bother anyone. They will miss out on the power stations which will in any case be far from covering more than 1% of the deserts ...

Effectively! Development takes a single L, like THE hump of the dromedary ... and not of the camel which has 2 is from Central Asia. : Mrgreen:

Otherwise, I have already said that a Eurotrec would have been bad enough: if we made solar more or less offshore in the Mediterranean + everything that is possible to do on the European continent, there would already be plenty to do. .

Yes, that would have already been more logical, but we can see that even with countries with an almost equal economic temperature, this does not happen.
The socio-economic organization of the states responds to the principles of statistical mechanics, so even if a technology is technically feasible this does not in any way guarantee its development.
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/01/18, 23:25

in my expression "sustainable co-development", every word is important

1) co: that means win / win partnership
2) development: this means installing infrastructures that raise the standard of living for all
3) sustainable: this requires that said infrastructure be based on renewable energies.

I've been thinking about it for a long time, but I'm a small, helpless being on this subject. Even Germany with all its techno, industries and banks has crashed.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/01/18, 12:31

I have understood the theoretical meaning of this word and also the contradiction it conceals: inequality is at the heart of economic functioning since, like a heat engine which assumes a hot and a cold environment, it cannot be to accommodate a more or less uniformly "lukewarm" environment (= socially egalitarian) ...
You write:
Even Germany with all its techno, industries and banks has crashed.

It has not been planted, it simply works according to this scheme and the butchering of the Greek nation has been very profitable for it, even if that risks being insufficient ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/01/18, 13:14

sicetaitsimple wrote:
izentrop wrote:People are not fooled for long, but neither is it clear what will come out of the new coalition.
Regarding the exit from nuclear, in my opinion nothing, it is too advanced (conditions for compensation of electricians, support for dismantling, ... are acquired).
A unit stopped on 31/12/17 according to the provisional schedule. Seven (I believe) remain to be stopped by the end of 2022.
The future will tell.
In times of crisis, nothing is easier than changing the destination of a budget.
In addition Merkel no longer has a majority, the Greens no longer know which saint to devote to and Martin Shulz comes to power. He speaks French fluently, I have already heard him debate, I seem to have my feet firmly on the ground.

Following the bird's name being attributed to me among other things, spitting on a system while taking advantage of its generosity is average. : Mrgreen:
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 18/01/18, 13:18

Remundo wrote:in my expression "sustainable co-development", every word is important

1) co: that means win / win partnership
2) development: that means installing infrastructure that raise the standard of living for all
3) sustainable: this requires that said infrastructure be based on renewable energies.

I've been thinking about it for a long time, but I'm a small, helpless being on this subject. Even Germany with all its techno, industries and banks has crashed.

Hello : Wink: ,

In fact, it is those who have a (too) high standard of living who would like to increase theirs ... Otherwise, the high voltage lines of desertec would have had to go south.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/01/18, 20:57

Dede, you didn't understand anything about the project.

The Desertec lines were mainly intended to carry electricity from the South to the North. Precisely to make less use of fossil fuels.

Long-term excess electricity that can locally develop Africa and the Middle East.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/01/18, 21:39

Yes, yes, I assure you that Dede understood perfectly! :D
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 18/01/18, 21:43

Well yes, he understood everything ... the "long-term electricity surpluses that can locally develop Africa and the Middle East." ...

More clearly, if there is a little left, we will give it to the poor ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/01/18, 22:17

What do you give to the poor in Africa?
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."