A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2

by izentrop » 02/01/18, 17:08

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:And for those who are interested in biomimicry, when you see, in an environment as dense as water, a gringalet (a shrimp 3-4 cm) knock out a heavy weight in boxing (a crab 3 times its size) in a snap of a finger (clamp), it gives food for thought ...
If it's "Idriss Aberkane's super-shrimp" a zozo that takes us for gogos : Shock:
1 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 03/01/18, 21:03

Hi,
I do not know I. Aberkane, but I will take the time to listen to his words ...
Here, it's about the Pistol Shrimp. I also transmitted in the doc. a link to a video slow motion that allows to appreciate both the shape and the speed of the generated reaction.
What you have to understand is the power developed thanks to the speed produced: if you take a water jet in the figure at 1 m / s or 1 OOO m / s, the result will not be the same .
And if you accumulate in a system, 100 enhanced implosions of this type every 1 / 10 ° or even 1 / 100 ° of seconds, you get between 1OOO ​​and 10000 implosions / seconds; it must be able to push something ...

With regard to current research in sonochemistry and to briefly respond to Remundo and Christophe:
They focus on acoustic cavitation because, more stable than hydrodynamic cavitation, it is easier to study.
And the results are up to expectations ...
It has been confirmed to me that the very rapid collapse of bubbles and the generated stresses creates a plasma state that will modify and recombine the molecules present both inside the bubble but also at the periphery of it.
Sonochemical reactions will be + or - strong and the finished products will be different depending on what is in the bubble, outside and depending on the ultrasound frequencies used.
For example: HCOOH can give CO2 + H2 or CO + H2O, or H2C2O4 + CO2 just by varying the frequency.

Knowing the experience of V. Schauberger and the evolution of his work and patents, and taking care to put aside all the sensational and whimsical that could be written about him, I am today convinced that he performed an oxy-hydrogen reaction by implosion.
I can defend this opinion at greater length but the simple fact that he was very early interested in the separation of the elements in a double spiral flow, his observation of the separation of the electric charges and the importance of the thermal gradients in the water are already good clues.
All the rumors and fantasies about free energy have unfortunately obscured all his work, which makes things much more difficult to tackle.

cordially
1 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 05/01/18, 19:52

Just an aside about biomimicry and to answer Ahmed:
Under his air of "giver of lessons" which must deeply annoy those with the over-developed ego, I. Aberkane is however right.

Biomimicry is first and foremost a lesson in humility.
Unlike modern humans, a recent species on Earth and whose technology (fossil and nuclear) is hardly more than 100 years, Nature has had billions of years to test and experiment the best solutions.
She has developed ingenuity treasures to develop wherever liquid water and energy (telluric or solar) are available.
From spider thread (for its resistance) to the iron shell snail (for its effective protection) through the beak of the kingfisher (economic profile of a Japanese TGV), the list would be long ...
It's a first thing.

On the other hand, our "Struggle for life" view (which we apply every day) of natural selection is a bit simplistic.
In microbiology today, we are just beginning to measure the extent of interactions, associations and symbiosis between species that make the best use of both resources and energy for the benefit of the entire ecosystem.
(cf. "the intelligence of trees")
What is observed in a forest ecosystem is found, on a different scale, in the human body.
Because, without the cutaneous microbiota, intestinal, ENT (billions of bacteria, fungi and arthropods) we would not be alive.
The human being is also an ecosystem that will evolve over time and whose role as conductor lies with the immune system.
If imbalances appear: one is sick; if they are too important: we are dead.

At the scale of the Earth, it's the same.
A striking example: Colonialism exploited, with violence, resources and men instead of creating a profitable relationship for all.
The result is waves of immigration (which follow the wealth they have been given), insecurity (excessive exploitation has crystallized hatred: the breeding ground of current terrorism), even serious pandemics (after AIDS , experts agree that the combination of very poor living conditions, mixing and rapid mutations: all the ingredients are gathered in some regions for a new pandemic).

In the terrestrial ecosystem and given our numbers, we can no longer afford to continue to live at the expense of our neighbor at the risk of all unbalance and pay, with interest, boomerang effect ...
Studies on local currencies which, while promoting the exchange allow everyone to bring its added value, demonstrate that this system creates 5 times more wealth (and for everyone) than our current system based on the valuation of money.
Developing a technology based on biomimicry that respects its environment and will benefit everyone also seems necessary.

Kind regards.
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 07/01/18, 16:29

A last important word on an intrinsic property of this water that constitutes every living body: the oxy-hydrogen reaction or HHO implosion
Victor Schauberger hammered that "the implosion of water" was one of the very bases of the functioning of the Living.
it took me a long time ... but luckily we made progress in biology!

For simplicity: molecular oxygen is still in gaseous form at the temperatures and pressures encountered on Earth.
In water, it is found in dissolved form or in the form of bubbles if it is present in supersaturation.

The two complementary reactions of life (photosynthesis and respiration) involve water:
H2O + CO2 -photosynthesis-> (CH2O) n + O2 and (CH2O) n + O2 -respiration-> CO2 + H2O
All this happens in cells, an aqueous medium ...
If you were a fish, that's what you would see from photosynthesis: bubbles that form on plants and rise to the surface:
https://svt.ac-versailles.fr/spip.php?article354

Conversely, during respiration, everything happens in the mitochondria (energy factories of the cell), molecular oxygen in dissolved form is found at very low partial pressures and the final acceptor of the electrons is reduced to water .
On this link, in the middle of the page diagram, the two sites of reduction of oxygen in water: AOX oxidase and cytochrome oxidase
http://www.svtauclairjj.fr/arum/details.htm
The arum is also, with the lotus, one of the rare plants to be able to maintain the temperature of its flower by over-expressing the AOX oxidase. (Footer)
It is therefore safe to assume that molecular oxygen is in the form of microbubbles before being reduced to water, thus creating an oxy-hydrogen reaction by implosion at the nanoscale.
All in all, the opposite effect of photosynthesis where the bubble is transformed back into liquid water as in the image that serves me as an avatar.

I quote the conclusion of the final assessment of these reactions by the University of Bordeaux (and this is not the only reference available):
"The bottom line of all these chemical interconversions is that the complete oxidation of one glucose molecule will provide 30 molecules of ATP and one fatty acid molecule, such as palmitate (C16), will provide 120 ATP molecules. The complexity of the chemical conversions that take place in the mitochondria is justified by a phenomenon of fractionation of the released energy which avoids an excessive release of heat due to the condensation of 2H2 and O2 (in 2H2O). Energy can be efficiently converted into energy-rich bonds in molecules such as ATP through coupled reactions. "

V. Schauberger would have been right ...

Good Sunday
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/01/18, 12:43

christophe hello
with a little delay
The automotive engineers of the planet do not take a lot of technological risks, really not much ... all the cars are they not (almost) clones for this simple reason :D
It's oh how true!

Do not tell me that we could not find better in the concept than the 4 stroke engine with their R&D resources ... only all engineers are not good ... and I am not talking about the taste for innovation and risk...
In some cases it is the opposite. I had to work for various design offices of car manufacturers (Peugeot, Renault, opel, etc ...) At one of them and I would not say which, I reported a major defect (not touching safety) of a product that others were trying to reduce and eliminate. The answer of the officials was not to take care of what was not watching me. Clearly, it was already planned obsolescence.
Those who dare, the good engineers therefore, rarely meet with success, the MCE-5 is a recent example: new-transports / mce-5-the-engine-vcr-i-mounts-in-a-peugeot-407-t7283 .html
Very good example! The concept of time is not the same for the individual and the industry. A patent is protected only 20 years and then falls into the public domain and does not require to pay royalties for the resulting industrial outlets.
Suppose that MCE5 (Rabhi) receives royalties on each engine adapting his system in the world and he would quickly become a millionaire, which is obviously not the case and currently he is only wiping out the plasters (which cost only a few dollars). the end of the 2017 patent, the MCE5 will disappear like its predecessors.
End of this digression!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 11/01/18, 19:58

Hi,

As Christophe and Janic point out, there are few innovations with the combustion engine, it is today the planned obsolescence and the conquest of new markets in the world which ensures the durability of the sales; ensuring at the same time the increase in pollution, the greenhouse effect, etc ... to the point of unavoidable non-return !!!

There is also a problem of "formatting of minds" which seriously hampers innovation ...
An example:
the combustion engine (combustion of a liquid that produces gases), everyone knows or almost ... but few people have looked at its opposite: the implosion (condensation of gas in liquid).
Yet the power developed is much greater because the speed of the reaction is very fast:
(FYI, the implosion of a bubble only lasts about a millisecond)

This small experiment, easy to realize, shows very well this phenomenon of implosion which could be put to advantage in a cyclonic system

Good night
1 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 12/01/18, 13:26

Hello,

Interesting video but after notice of moderation and dedelco (It's a bit dated), an implosion is just a bar of atmospheric pressure while a heat engine is 30 or 40 pressure bar on the piston.

Cdlt
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 12/01/18, 18:13

Hi,

The implosion results from the re-balancing of a pressure difference between a low density internal medium and a higher density external medium.
It is not necessarily related to atmospheric pressure.
Another example, in the water this time, with a zest of madness:

Clear explanations of the phenomenon, and the rebound effect that can also be observed, from 5 mn 55.

have a nice week end.
1 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 12/01/18, 19:49

But you want to come or with this thread apart show us pretty bubbles?

Instead of calling yourself A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2 it should apply Pretty bubbles in madness.

1 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 12/01/18, 22:09

The physics of cavitation is not easy to explain in a few words and we must answer the questions ... which dilutes the essential.

The principle of a generator that uses the thermal energy of water at low temperatures to produce electricity is even less so.
The essential is in the transmitted pdf.

Now, our dependence on energy will not be solved with photovoltaic or wind turbines, we must review our copy ...

Something else also when you go to the pump, I recently had confirmation that major oil companies are pursuing research with almost unlimited budgets on real sustainable solutions ... to put them on the market when it will be the most interesting for them!
Why change a team that wins so much?

No, the solutions of the future will come out faster if they are carried by associations of skills for a common purpose.
It is also necessary to have an open mind to the novelty, even if it turns around ...
Finally, this quotation from Schopenhauer which, in my opinion, is a good illustration of the work and the difficulties encountered by V. Schauberger:
" All truth passes three stages.
First, she is ridiculed.
Then she suffers a strong opposition.
Then, it is considered to have always been obvious. "
0 x