The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

by Christophe » 24/11/17, 15:00

But where are we going? As a fine example of what was tolerated and which is no longer ...

This societal intolerance does not induce many people ... Thank you, thank you, feminists, sociologists and psychologists at 2 balls ...

Lucky Luke and Billy the Kid, original version of 1962 vs 2017 reissue without smoker, spanking, circus animal, or polluting firewood.

15355805_10207883083822007_5100760050205459438_n.jpg
15355805_10207883083822007_5100760050205459438_n.jpg (66.71 KB) Viewed times 5496

Source:

1 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 24/11/17, 17:41

I am surprised that in 2017 we can still put at the front of this kind of book leather animal boots (what does PETA?) And spurs that serve to martyrise the poor equine (what does the SPA?)!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/17, 18:47

Yes other leather boots have also tilted on ...

The company is really spinning !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/17, 18:59

The sexism of the day: a giant clitoris sculpture while we would have never tolerated a penis sculpture manager! So it's sexism and obvious sex discrimination!

DPZSDE5XUAA5wvc.jpg
DPZSDE5XUAA5wvc.jpg (71.64 KIO) Accessed 5486 times

https://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/socie ... 63490.html

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/17, 19:05

This is the day of the connates it looks like ... bin yes they must be very excited because of Black Friday! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Environmentalists want to rename heritage days as "days of matrimony"

http://www.lefigaro.fr/politique/le-sca ... imoine.php
0 x
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 25/11/17, 15:12

Hello
Not to mention the Adopt a Guy logo, did you notice anything about TV ads in general?
Whenever a pub involves an exchange between a male and a female character, the man is ignorant / puerile / unaware and the feminine is wise / mature / reasoned. The masculine raises the question and the feminine brings the answer.
Only exception: when the male character is reduced to his function (the expert Carglass, the researcher in toothpaste etc).

Pay attention, you'll see, when we noticed it it's obvious. It seems to be a real advertising code.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/11/17, 17:50

fortunately the legend specifies the description of the sculpture ... because frankly I did not see it that spontaneously! But rather an art thing counting for nothing geometric : Mrgreen:

Small salutary reminder by Strangers
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/11/17, 19:24

The retreat into a genre, a category can be likened to the nationalist or regionalist withdrawal: they are, at different levels, unspoken attempts to refute against the external pressure of globalization *; attempts doomed to failure, since the designation of a scapegoat, the stigmatization of the other, can only be a simulacrum revealing the powerlessness to understand and / or act on a cause beyond reach and elusive by nature.

* Hence the tension with refugees: it is always easier to mobilize against the weakest.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 25/11/17, 19:53

+ 1 Ahmed, I also notice that to differentiate oneself from one's peers by one's skin color, one's religion, one's kind ect ... is very fashionable at the moment.
Instead of curbing the current economic system, it reinforces it. The people are thus divided into many small groups, each with their own demands to try to alleviate one of the symptoms of a global cause that is never questioned.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/17, 13:12

Yesterday afternoon on Facebook, I dared to say a little "truth" (which I think was not at all bad) about the election of Miss France and I was entitled, I think, to an outburst unjustified hatred and insults from some women, here are the exchanges so far, sorry it's a bit long and difficult to read but worth it :)

Christophe Fly Feminists have not understood anything about human nature, they are completely picking it up! Most women like to show up, and most men like to watch them ... it's not their hate that will change this nature of things!
Like · Reply · 111 · 20 h · Modified

Audrey Ok
Audrey Ok Dixit a man who believes to be able to define what a woman should be ...
Like · Reply · 109 · 20 h

Romain Haccoun de Laubadère
Romain Haccoun de Laubadère Thank you for not speaking for men. It's not cool to train us in your stupid stupa.
Like · Reply · 178 · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly I do not define anything at all, I'm just noting ... but your comment is already full of prejudice ... ^^
Like · Reply · 4 · 20 h

Jeanne ML
Jeanne ML Dixit the man who has just laid two prejudices on men and women.
Like · Reply · 69 · 20 h

Aurélie Chl
Aurélie Chl "Women like to show off"
No, but I dream there
Like · Reply · 45 · 20 h

Marie Lfg
Marie Lfg Christophe Fly What do you say to a woman who does not like to show herself and to a man who does not like to watch them?
Like · Reply · 19 · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Come on I put a downside I correct in "most of the women. Men and men. Women" ...
Like · Reply · 2 · 20 h

Hadi Hachi
Hadi Hachi I do not recognize this observation of man. This contest is a lack of respect for women. Things and mentalities must change.
Like · Reply · 32 · 20 h

Pauline Leroy
Pauline Leroy Speaking Primary Speech
Like · Reply · 12 · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Aurélie Chl you can dream but it is a fact ... and it's more than men ... if you have not seen, I advise you to go out a little from home :) you know real life with real people ...
Like · Reply · 2 · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Marie Lfg they are no longer in the sexually speaking blow ... quite simply ... it happens to everyone from a certain age, very variable from one person to another :)
Like · Reply · 20 h

Laura Húsavík
Laura Húsavík It's you who are picking it up, poor guy. Your lyrics are throwing up! To hear you women are just pieces of meat, objects ... The nature of things ... Or your bullshit
Like · Reply · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Pauline Leroy quite, like the reptilian brain we still have ... :)
Like · Reply · 20 h

Marie Lfg
Marie Lfg Christophe Fly no but we must stop smoking there! Do not extend your restrictive / pejorative / degrading view of the role of women to a society that only wants to change it. You, go out of your home, open your mind, rub shoulders with women without putting their prejudices to shame.
Like · Reply · 24 · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly And I add that some people (men or women) have never been in the coup ... the important thing is that they are fulfilled ...
Like · Reply · 1 · 20 h

Romain Haccoun from Laubadère Nan, but even with most of it, it's still wrong if you can't prove it on a large scale. At the limit you would have said "some" or "some" I would have said why not (if science did not say that you are wrong but I will not start to bring facts otherwise you will feel bad)
Like · Reply · 6 · 20 h

Romain Haccoun de Laubadère It must be said and repeated that neither your personal experience nor bfmtv are acceptable sources. It is not because you know 250 people with a similar story and a similar education that you can judge 8 billion humans. Stop ... See more
Like · Reply · 13 · 20 h

Aurélie Chl
Aurélie Chl Christophe Fly is not because most men like to watch women that it is acceptable to organize this kind of unhealthy competition where very young women are subject to absurd criteria (celibacy, no tattooing etc. ). But I stop there; your remarks are dripping with bad faith and condescending.
Like · Reply · 10 · 20 h · Modified

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Marie Lfg M'enfin, I only make a statement of human psychology (basic)! There is no prejudices in it ... I pass on your insults (being filthy is distorting and judging the words and insulting people in public as you do)
Like · Reply · 2 · 20 h

Marie Lfg
Marie Lfg Christophe Fly you are desperate. Really hopeless.
Like · Reply · 8 · 20 h

RV Kerrien
RV Kerrien It's very trendy right now on Facebook.
The low ceilings no longer issue an opinion (+ or doubtful), now they make the reality of reality ...
It's definitely more comfortable than having to argue.
Like · Reply · 15 · 20 h

Romain Haccoun de Laubadère Do you really want to speak basic psychology with me? We laugh a little. Because it's not that it's a major part of my job, but a little bit anyway.
Like · Reply · 3 · 20 h

Marie Lfg
Marie Lfg Christophe Fly I can have the reference of the psychology laboratory in which you practice? Or the name of a possible journal in which you publish? I thank you in advance.
Like · Reply · 6 · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Laura Húsavík What insult and hatred ... for telling a truth? I can make a speech without invective ...
Like · Reply · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Aurélie Chl houla attention I do not defend Miss France ... I just say that this contest has existed for decades because it corresponds to the nature of things ... CQFD :)
Like · Reply · 3 · 20 h

Romain Haccoun de Laubadère You have as many prejudices as a student of m1 who does not know what epistemology is. It's sad considering your speech.
Like · Reply · 4 · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Romain Haccoun de Laubadère no prejudices :) but I just think I have (a little) more life experience than you ... and probably a lot more talk than most people ... But I understand very well that hearing this kind of truth can shock some people ... full of prejudices or rather illusions :)
Like · Reply · 1 · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Marie Lfg The laboratory of life :) I think I'm going to write a book ... because it scares so much hatred and invectives for daring to say such a banality ... We really arrive at a world of intolerance and maybe that's it the worst...
Like · Reply · 1 · 20 h

Luc Ernest
Luc Ernest C is above all the sexism of feminisms that leads them to hatred. We must not forget that feminism is only a political, gynarchical movement. It's like the big beauf but woman version ....

Do not expect anything else from gynarchism. It is a non acceptance for the woman of his animus, as the macho who does not support are anima ....
Just when we talk about feminism it would be good to avoid amalgamating between women and the political movement. All women are not feminists and all are not for the time submissive.
· Reply · 2 · 20 h · Modified

Marie Lfg
Marie Lfg Christophe Fly hahahaha but let me laugh! 1 / no insult based on your person, but only related to your subject 2 / intolerance, you play it when you assign women a role: "to love to please" "to be a feminist when o ... See more
Like · Reply · 6 · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Otherwise we can do the accounts on 20 likes received in less than 1 / 4h: 10 I like, 3 I love, 1 I laugh and 6 Grrr ... the prejudices are which side so? :)
Like · Reply · 20 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Marie Lfg CQFD :) ps: I never talked about sexual frustration ??? Super distortion, interpretation ... still illusions :)
But if you want to go in this direction: do you think that sexual frustration is the exclusivity of women?
Like · Reply · 20 h · Modified

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Luc Ernest Ah finally a little reason :) totally agree with all this :)
Like · Reply · 20 h

Marie Lfg
Marie Lfg Luc Ernest I see in your remarks a huge confusion. Feminism is not meant to be sexist, on the contrary it is inherently anti-sexist. With the exception of a few fringes of his movement, it is simply a matter of promoting EQUALITY between women and men ... See more
Like · Reply · 13 · 20 h

Catherine Dolet
Catherine Dolet Ah all those people who believe they hold the truth because they consider that their small, narrow world reflects the general trend. Fundamentalist religious use the same reasoning. It's time to fall blind and question.
Like · Reply · 3 · 19 h

Marie Lfg
Marie Lfg Christophe Fly you must have had a big bias in interpreting my remarks to agree with me. In addition, go back a few comments above "they are no longer in the game sexually speaking".
Like · Reply · 19 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Marie Lfg sorry but you are completely beside the point, a) feminists are sexists full of hate who do not want equality but the crushing of the man (we saw it with the recent proposal to replace the word "patrimony" by "matr ... Show more
Like · Reply · 19 h

Virginie Riché Pierre
Virginie Rich Pierre Fly Pierre no what is serious is that some people believe themselves to be superior to others and state affirmations as truths
Like · Reply · 5 · 19 h

Fabienne VHorenbeek
Fabienne VHorenbeek Are these feminists really happy to be women?
Like · Reply · 1 · 19 h

Marie Lfg
Marie Lfg Christophe Fly again, you skew a whole movement with illustrations that reduce it, and have no other purpose than to show the reversal of roles, and the depth with which sexism can be anchored.
The truth is that it ar ar ... See more
Grrr · Reply · 10 · 19 h

Sé Be
Se Be Hou purée we have a winner!
Like · Reply · 2 · 19 h

Sé Be
Se Be Luc Ernest stop drinking it is seen too much ...
Like · Reply · 19 h

Carole duron
Carole Duron Olga Tenec, you have really understood nothing about human nature ....
Like · Reply · 3 · 19 h

Allison Toutain
Allison ToutainTroll
Like · Reply · 2 · 19 h

Darney patrick
Darney Patrick Ben yes.
Like · Reply · 19 h

Ca thousand
Ca Mille I love Jean-science who comes to explain the "deep nature of things" and whose reasoning is based on wind.
Like · Reply · 6 · 19 h

Jhorna Trebig
Jhorna Trebig No, but really, to say such nonsense about feminism, I think either you really did not understand anything, or you live in a world apart. But I do not come back to read such bullshit, it makes me hallucinate! Between that and the other ... See more
Like · Reply · 5 · 19 h

Romain Haccoun de Laubadère More experience? But must stop two minutes, huh, be old does not mean wise or experienced ... (franc spoken, all that). At one time it was well known that everything that was not white was necessarily inferior, less intelligent and ultimately ... See more
Grrr · Reply · 16 · 19 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Virginie Riché Pierre, of course, do you think of females? The 2 S are on purpose :)
Like · Reply · 18 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Marie Lfg "sexual frustration explains the feminist" "the miss contests, it's brilliant". QUIET BIS: I said neither thought nor the one nor the other, I even said that I was not defending the principle Miss France ... but I simply said that it was an "institution" which had been working for years ... and that one can easily explain why ...
Like · Reply · 18 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Romain Haccoun de Laubadère You have passed the point of Godwin so we stop there :) (at least with you) You know what it is ... Because you are very good in psychology :)
Like · Reply · 17 h · Modified

Marie Odette de Oliveira
Marie Odette de Oliveira Champion of the world of stupidity!
Like · Reply · 2 · 18 h

Romain Haccoun de Laubadère Psychology and point godwin ... mhhh nothing to see. But it's quite funny since I did not refer to the Nazis. So yes we'll stop there because obviously you are unable to know what the Godwin point, and invokes it as soon as you control ... See more
Like · Reply · 3 · 17 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Romain Haccoun de Laubadere You have referred to their values, so it's the same :) Your reaction feels a little sophism there, no? :) You do not disagree with me, I do not agree with you but I will fight to the death so that you can continue to do it ... (inspired by who I know who)
Like · Reply · 17 h · Modified

Serge Bulbo
Serge Bulbo Romain Haccoun Laubadère Would you blame the opinion of the eight billion people? To know 250 is already a good base?
If you do not have more to say than your interlocutor ..
And let us all .... See more
Like · Reply · 1 · 17 h · Modified

Serge Bulbo
Serge Bulbo Sorry but I'm already tired, extremism of all kinds saddens me too much.
Like · Reply · 17 h

Romain Haccoun Serge Laubadère, I do not pride myself on knowing for 8 billion, this is the nuance with Christophe who puts forward a fact he can not prove, and that many here refute. The burden of proof is on the person who announces the subject. He does not do it, and it's ... See more
Like · Reply · 7 · 16 h

Alexia lozano
Alexia Lozano Marie President
Like · Reply · 16 h

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Marie Lfg when I look at your profile picture and I compare it to mine, we can ask who loves the show between us 2 ... It's small, it's low, it's anecdotal but at least it's an example that everyone will understand and nobody can deny ... ps: we could expect a higher level of argumentation and understanding for a SciencePo ... I did not do an ENS ...
Like · Reply · 16 h · Modified

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Laura Húsavík Hého ... would have to learn to read and understand words before insulting strangers in public, because what is to be stacked is that. I never had the words that you grant me, so you leave in the misleading interpretation and the emphasis ....
Like · Reply · 15 h

Amelia Schuberth
Amélie Schuberth Christophe Fly. Here is a denialist in Godwin's point about feminism, a movement whose history and complexity he ignores.

- reduction of the abortion right in Europe. In countries like El Salvador a woman has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for miscarriage.

- Equal pay inequality. Under representation of women in scientific, political and leadership careers. It all starts with the Christmas catalog with for girls creative kit and make up and home tools and my boys kit scientists and action man adventurer. The famous ceiling of glass makes that even if endowed with the school they dare less to assert themselves and to be competitive thus obtain less positions of responsibility.

- I will not dwell on the culture of rape. 600 000 women and 200 000 men sexually assaulted a year. One only has to do with the metoo movement that this affects just about all women. And we're still asking the victims how they were dressed, if they had drunk, etc. The notion of consent is unfortunately not always respected.

- Domestic violence mainly affects women: 123 women and 34 men. Yes, it also means men. But yes, there is a real serious problem.

- The appropriation of public space also raises questions: Man spreading, street harassment ... I let you use Google. Not to mention in some countries such as Thailand places forbidden to women during their period.

You see, feminism serves only to oppress men, am I gourde, I who thought to fight for a more tolerant and egalitarian world.
Like · Reply · 4 · 13 h · Modified

Loann Ravet
Loann Ravet The budding sociologists of Facebook who make "observations of human psychology" ... lol.
Like · Reply · 1 · 15 h

Em ily
Em Ily I think you're on the wrong road ... You mean there are women who like to be judged on their physique and guys and women who like to judge the physical. For me it's useless for some to be meddling others to pawch and others believe that they are worth something for their physique. If they like the girl so much better they can do what she want I do not feel like a good feminist that I am I do not judge these chick and I think that the freedom goes through the same if in my eyes it is very stupid. But let's call a cat a cat. It is a competition based on the physical of the woman much more publicized than M.univers for example or girls strolls in bikini for lack of being able to show everything. But I'm not against Crufts that I find just as silly for the beauty contest but that I find more interesting because the dogs have to complete an obstacle course. This contest of Miss France is neither more nor less a contest of woman in bikini ... Will have to explain to me in what it is not a highlight of the woman object. What moreover your comment confirms ...
Like · Reply · 1 · 14 h

Olga Tenec
Olga Tenec Hahahahaha, I'm in front with Claire and Meaux and I'm ... scowling!
Like · Reply · 13 h

Aziliz Jane RC
Aziliz Jane RC Knowing that you are a man you have nothing to say about the opinion of women on the subject. Everyone does not like the image of woman object that returns this show. Good evening ^^
Like · Reply · 13 h

Nasturtium stos
Capucine Stos Agathe but uesh not show me that I can not sleep after
Like · Reply · 13 h

Ghani Meftahi
Ghani Meftahi Human nature does not exist. There are cases of acts and our responsibilities.
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 h

Lise Agnel
Lise Agnel Christophe recounts your likes and those of your opponents since you chose this mode of contest, you are beaten with flattery! :D
Like · Reply · 1 · 4 h

Abderrahmane Chourak
Abderrahmane Chourak So for you most have no modesty ???
Are animals that do not wear clothes or go the world
Like · Reply · 3 h

Kendall jen
Kendall Jen Mansplaining.
Like · Reply · 2 h

Kendall jen
Kendall Jen And yes you do not worry in the few matriarchal societies, there is zero rape so yes we plan to change everything.
Like · Reply · 2 h

Jpol Pie
Jpol Pile A woman who defends her cause is a feminist, a man who defends his macho ...
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 h

Marie Lopez-Vivanco Photographer
Marie Lopez-Vivanco Photographer Thank you for speaking on your behalf. Do you know all the feminists? world champion !!!!!!!
Like · Reply · 1 h

Rachel Comics
Rachel BD From a man. Ah, this great moment when a clearly misogynist man is better than all the world what women think. Wonderful
Like · Reply · 24 min

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Amélie Schuberth Négionist, ?? Too strong!!! Denialist what is my great? When we bother we classify and insult people without any tangible basis :) It is small and it is the argument of the weak of spirit! Gender equality, except administrative (in the broad sense) is an illusion. Because biologically we are too different! And it is these differences that make the beauty of humanity and our complementarity! For current feminists READ AND UNDERSTAND Luke's comment above ...

"Luc Ernest
16 december, 17: 30

Marie Lfg the original movement has nothing to do with that of today. I'm sorry, but the feminism of mr Poulain de la Barre (founder of feminism in France) has nothing to do with the feminine domination that feminism represents today. Look at yourself, you say it, feminism is equality! Except that is false. Equality leads to injustice. Feminism at the grassroots fought to equit it. It is thanks to mr at the helm that today women have a leave of absence and the right to vote. Equality would mean that men are also the conger mat 'or that neither of them is. See how stupid modern feminism is? Feminism is sexist in its ideology. According to feminism, it is necessary to assemble both a man and a woman because women do not have the same intelligence as men so they need a perfect number to balance the 2 genders according to the different feminisms in their way of thinking (gender to think retrograde which boils down to, cooking for the girls and war for the gentlemen). Nah, men = women, and no need to sort people according to what they have between their legs, there are qualified men and women everywhere. Feminism does not care about the merit it wants to be equaled unjust. This is why I said that women who can't stand their animus are often feminists. "
Like · Reply · 10 min

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Lise Agnel it's done and it's still in favor of my first argument ... But really I insist, learn me to count stp :) because I count 35 negatives on 110 is 68% of POSITIVE votes ...
Like · Reply · 4 min

Christophe Fly
Christophe Fly Rachel BD MISANDIE pure and simple. I think to be less misogynous that you are misandering ... if you do not understand this word and you have to look for its definition, bin how to say ... nothing ... or if CQFD :)
Like · Reply · 1 min · Modified
1 x