The dangers of allopathy vs safety of alternative medicines

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The dangers of allopathy vs safety of alternative medicines

by Janic » 02/06/18, 20:03

But he makes a lot of money with homeopathy, on the backs of gogos who believe in it and also (for the moment) of contributors who do not give in to the fashion of the irrational. With ratios and progressions that have nothing to envy to the best champions of "Big pharma"

That's right ! Boiron follows the demand of the populations. Thus, according to the site below, as well as an IPSOS survey the occasional or regular consumers have gone from 18% in 1982 to 82% in 2010 or more 455%. With a virtual monopoly of fact, but no law prevents competition from setting up on the market and it starts.
Now 600 million compared to 1000 billion this is only 0.0006 of the world market.
Sanofi with 35 billion E (without animal health) well represents 85% of vaccines produced worldwide for more than 5 billion in 2017
https://fr.statista.com/statistiques/50 ... is-sanofi/
http://controverse-homeopathie.e-monsit ... tient.html
It remains overall still quite French-French, it seems unlikely to me that Asia, which for lack of means was content until there are few "alternative" medicines, launches headlong into the use of placebos.
Asia, which currently mainly concerns India, is on the contrary at the forefront of studies on homeopathic medicines and does not take them for placebos, this is a point of view of BIG PHARMA who wants to maintain an integral monopoly by discrediting, by its multiple lies, its competitors.

health-pollution-prevention / homeopathy-efficiency-recognized-en-inde-t15067.html
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 02/06/18, 23:48

Janic wrote:Asia, which for the moment mainly concerns India, is on the contrary at the forefront of studies on homeopathic medicines

Or ? When? How? Some precisions / sources can be ....?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/06/18, 06:36

Or ? When? How? Some precisions / sources can be ....?
as shown: here!

health-pollution-prevention / homeopathy-efficiency-recognized-en-inde-t15067-70.html

or you hit Homeopathy in India and so good reading!
If you do not know anything about homeopathy, here is a little tutorial

how to understand homeopathy
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/01/19, 10:18

postponed: Re: OGM what is it? page 10

Message by janic »12 / 01 / 19, 10: 41
Except for very rare unexplained remissions, the result will be the same, whether children or adults: death.

Still zero in analysis. No forgiveness is inexplicable, but some do not have the ability to analyze them since they are outside their area of ​​expertise.
Moreover, people tired of allopathy, or simply abandoned by the official medicine to their plight, and having found their solution outside the system, do not shout on the roof since not listened by deaf. And they are by the thousands, by millions of the world, these healings unexplained by allopathic medicine.
As far as death is concerned, we are all mortal, so this reasoning is silly.
So if a doctor practices therapy that improves the health of a severely ill individual, this is attributed to the science of the practitioner and the effectiveness of the therapies implemented, but if it is performed outside the system, it becomes the opposite. , it was only by chance, it had to happen thanks to the therapies previously given which only have a delay effect, (" wild boars were not fresh") all the" resurrected "of failed medicine have heard these phony reflections.
With your method, parents will be able to say to themselves, to give themselves a clear conscience rather than admitting that science has limits: "we did everything for him", that is to say in fact, anything. These postures of illusion take the place of reason for you.
AT)! It is not MY method since it is only a testimony collected and ignorant of what has been practiced
B) is to take, in this example, parents and doctors for ignorant having noted the facts on both sides, twice in a row, so no chance in question.
C) the parents could only notice the difference between two medical applications. The official in check, the unofficial bringing a net improvement.
D) the "we did everything for him", in this case for her, came from the medical services themselves, since rendering the child to his parents to die there, for not being able to cure it, as for the 150.000 other victims of the cancers [*]
E) Not being able to verify to the end, if this improvement could have gone to the final cure since official medicine got the better of the child's life. So between two "illusions" you might as well choose the most efficient and the most humane.

[*] this is a little trick, hypocritical, so as not to count a death in the hospital, the reasons for which must be specified on the death notice, but at home (unless the doctor is honest) the mention on the cause will be " stopped breathing", by failure of medicine to cure leukemia, therefore not counted. And do not tell me the opposite since it happened in MA family. and it's common to distort statistics.
This person enters the Parisian hospital specialized in cancer and leukemia, a young doctor lays a catheter and magnifying glass and the chemo liquid spreads in the lung. The pulmonologist assures the family that he is in control of the situation and the oncologist says the same, even though he has been placed in a sterile isolation room. Of course he dies and the death certificate mentions, in medical terms that families never understand: death of having stopped breathing! 8) No mention of the skid, the lack of medical knowledge of the situation, just Stopped breathing since he had not had time to finally die of this leukemia, even though he was there for it.
Maybe if he had gone to see a "charlatan" who is really healinghe would still be alive!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/01/19, 14:00

a little extra for immunization fans:
From 56 'to 1h15', Prof. Daniel Floret, chairman of the CTV, committee that has disappeared, and where he became an expert in vaccinology, the only declared expert of the HAS substituting for CTV.

Except that he stammers quite a bit, he claims to be against vaccination obligations in opposition to the HAS which is for. This raises the question: what is the point of experts, INTERNES, if nobody takes their expertise into account?
What is troubling is his inability to answer simple questions and push him to hide behind a vaccination schedule which he is the main advisor by this CTV, otherwise it serves, or rather served, what?
The current minister, a big fan of vaccinations (having worked for the vaccine industry, by chance) became president of the HAS, does not surprise anyone on its authoritarian decision, having not even taken into consideration the consultation committee on the subject where the few (2 only) patient associations had declared themselves against. Would there be conflicts of interest behind?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/01/19, 15:04

report of:
Re: what is GMO?
Messageby Moindreffor »11 / 01 / 19, 16: 42
Janic wrote: It's not about loving or not. I guess you're not a treatment for love of it, but because you're afraid of dying, which is not the same thing and so you believe it, you want to believe it desperately.

that's where you're wrong again, I do not believe in my treatment because unlike you my scientific baggage allows me to understand and analyze objectively its action and its effectiveness,

It's interesting as a reflection! How do you determine my scientific background?
janic wrote: So you are a doctor or a biologist?

I have a looking training in both actually, I already told you I've been looking for a long time and then more than 30 years with the same disease we end up knowing everything about her if we are an actor, not just actor by taking these drugs ...

I do not dispute that you know, better than a lot and so me too, TA disease. Does it make you competent with all the others?
I have been since literature 50, popularized, works of medicine concerning health (not disease) and these works are as thin as a cigarette sheet, because doctors do not know what it is that health, how it is managed, protected, and otherwise than with standard vaccines (which they do not know anyway with so little time spent on the subject) their luggage is almost zero.
For the anecdote: I have one of my grandchildren who has just passed a bachelor's degree in biology and who is disturbed by the difference between abstract, theoretical courses and field biology: and during our discussions and comparisons we have the impression of two different worlds, like the North Pole and the South Pole, all of which have in common ice and intense cold and yet they are on the same planet. Certainly this child has learned many things, much more than me, but in the face of a concrete situation he is lost, his lessons are useless, even to solve simple problems.
the drama is here!

but I still have not got an answer to the question: what would you have done instead of the parents of the little leukemic girl?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/01/19, 15:49

In addition, and to be fair to another personal anecdote mentioned in my book that ... etc, etc!

At her parents' house I met a young woman who did not share my opinions or those of her parents about health and the importance of a healthy lifestyle. During our conversation we would have thought of a game of ping pong: Straight shot, backhand, smash. Excited by the discussion, and under the amused gaze of her parents, I let go of the package, the big cavalry, everything went over and especially the critics about medicine, my favorite subject (I learned a little later that she was studying medicine and was about to take a PhD). His face went through various expressions: septic, angry, astonished, annoyed, aggressive (I did not see mine, of course!). After an hour or more, she ended the conversation with one: " You think you hold the truth Or something like that, which I replied, " Not the truth, the experience of the lived experience ". I had felt during this verbal firing that she must have a relationship with the medical profession; maybe she was a nurse? We stayed there for this time.
Fifteen days later, same scenario. Once again with his parents in their presence and rebelote, we are left for a ride. But more suspicious than the first time (the medical profession does not like that one titillates his profession), I advanced with more caution and fingering, but my shots seemed to hit the nail. At the end of our showdown, it was there that she informed me she was about to graduate from her doctor's degree and she ended our conversation with a challenge: " You who think so clever, if you solve a problem, I am willing to reconsider my position. And to explain to me that she had (.......), that she was taking drugs against, without dangers but not effective, and refused to take more effective but also more dangerous ones. " You ask me to practice the illegal practice of medicine, I tell you, you know it's forbidden! ".." I give you my word that it will remain between us (Again these are not the exact words, of course, but in their essence, it is that). Back home, I looked in my books and told him about my research :( of the flower of .....), a liter a day to take during 8 days.
Fifteen days later, new meeting. The tigress had turned into a purring cat (nice picture, no?) And she explained to me that she hated herbal teas and she could not endure more than a day taking this infamous broth. " So what ? "..." So since nothing and it's 15 days and it's not back! "..." Do not shout victory too early ". In fact though, the months have passed and the (....) has not reappeared because it was accompanied by a food reform. This reform would have, by itself, done away with this (.....) but over a longer period.
But wait, it does not stop there. She had temporarily stopped her medical studies because she had given birth to a little girl to take care of her. However this baby posed problems; he shunned the food, had restless sleep and was full of skin pimples (some signs of intoxication). First reaction: "What are you giving him to eat? "
"So no, no question, I give it the best! "
"Oh! So it must not be famous! Can I see what you give him? "
She shows me the box of milk. What to run a steeplechase to a foal still in the womb of his mother.
« That's right, it's far too rich, you overload your child. Give up this product. "
" Oh no ! I want to be a guinea pig, but not my baby "
"Not at all, madame, nature does not rough things up. Let your child make his choice, instead of imposing on him something that obviously does not suit him. Offer him a bottle with (.......), which you use for yourself, and alternate with your usual product and you will see what it gives! "
Back 15 days later, again. Baby full, no more pimples, complete and restful sleep, appetite found again
So, madame, what happened? "
" Well! When I presented her her usual bottle, she shunned him as usual; so I made another one with (....), and she swallowed it greedily. Next feeding bottle, with the old refusal, with the new one she swallowed it in one gulp. Since then I give him only this one and she swallows all her bottles. She sleeps well, no longer cries, has no pimples, and is no longer constipated. (Note here again the importance of instinct, in the child this time)

She has passed her diploma successfully, so my diploma is to have allowed two people in pain to get better!

As I see from here the protests to come: "it's only good for things, but in the face of real diseases like cancer, it would not work"On the contrary! There are no real illnesses or false illnesses, there is illness or not, the degree of severity assumed is only cultural, not biological. Learning about health begins with letting go of fears embedded in our minds by society. and fear is the worst disease instilled by humans from early childhood because it blocks immune mechanisms. Self-confidence unlocks these mechanisms, but it is a long learning and difficult that repels some, but it is obviously their choice! This confidence promotes a return to mechanisms closer to what our body, our mind, are able to express by freeing ourselves from what encumbers it, overload, l poisons. and that cannot be learned in books, nor on a university bench, but in real life, by successive and progressive experimentation, at the rate of time and not by our own who wants to go fast, always too fast, while this is a school of skating ence which disappears.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/01/19, 10:46

postponed topic on glyphosate
izentrop »23 / 01 / 19, 09: 50

Definitely, your references are foolish

It may be surprising, but I agree, to say 90%, with this gentleman. 10%'s difference lies in the fact that he sees the subject from his professional angle, experimental in his field and not from the practical, equally experimental angle of experience outside his domain.
But if you have been attentive, he gives reason to certain points of view docile sheep as obvious from the obvious: Obviously! : Cheesy:
We can, if you are interested or someone else, see precisely these stumbling blocks.
I just remember one thing this man said to 23'53

« it takes 10 years to train a doctor, it's not for nothing, then is that what is beyond us, it's a personal appreciation, it surprises me every day, but it does not exceed me, you have to listen to his body but it takes also to listen to people who are specialized in listening to the body, studying the body, doctors are not there just to give drugs, we do not get done take a dump 10 years ago, on the banns of the school just to prescribe stamps, that's it, we do other things too, we heal people .... "
With stamps finally! : Cheesy:

This is a wonderful plea for the benefit of homeopaths who not only are made take a dump 10 years on school benches to learn the means and limitations of allopathy but they are made take a dump 3 years older to learn the means and limits of homeopathy.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/01/19, 11:22

I had the curiosity to watch almost all videos of non-nocturnal primum [*] and I must say that they are well done and even useful for those who have heard about the most common diseases, but ignore, most of time, the manifestations and especially for the most serious ones.
So on that side, nothing to complain about. But where the rub (like most of the sticks in question) is in the presentation of them.
Doctors are confronted daily with patients of all kinds, from the small boil to the most serious pathology, even deadly, and they tend to see the world from this angle, almost alone. Indeed, healthy people are generally not part of their clientele, any more than the living are part of the clientele of gravediggers. The second taking over from the first to believe the statistics.
PNN makes this reflection, oh how judicious and logical, " that he would like his patients to be in good health "So he just has to point to the ANPE, sorry job pole! but fortunately for him, it is not for tomorrow, nor after tomorrow.
Moreover, they know (it's their job!) That the products they "order" (this word is not innocent) are double-edged swords because active, certainly, but also toxic: Report benefit / risk, except homeopathic products deemed safe, them !
But what do they have in their hands to reassure populations anxious by the specter of the disease, whatever it may be: either vaccination or meds! The first preventive solution, the second curative. So except for being masochistic, any fool would choose prevention and that's why it works so well, well almost because, like any medicine, it does not necessarily work and the client who pays to get value for money hope it will work, but in fact he does not know anything about it.
PNN always, recognizes that his medicine heals, but do not heal, considering the number of unhealed cancer, we suspected it!
And here we find this repetition of the phenomenon of religious faith: simply believes, no longer spiritual miracle, or supposed such, but the miracle of science, technology, salvation no longer souls, but bodies. And it would be stupid not to believe it, of course! But no luck, it does not work better! Cemeteries continue to fill up at the same pace as before with only other pathologies such as plague, cholera or smallpox.
But to ensure that their customers submit to their dogmatism, they use the oldest of the strings of manipulation of the crowds: the fearthat nothing has ever exceeded in power, for the submission that this scarecrow provokes.
And so this gentleman PNN does his work by showing the worst that can happen to rebellious (not specifically those of the political movement) and better (or worse) by playing the emotional chord of the emotional, then ethics, finally everything what can influence an individual and if that is not enough it will be followed by the threat of dissuasive sanctions as imposed by his minister (it has never worked, but it does not cost anything to try and to add a extra layer) and finally the constraint all the more subtle as it is done on children unable to rebel except by their crying, but who cares elsewhere? : Cry:
Always in the same vein of conformism, he is of course opposed to the H (which obviously he does not know just like his boyfriends who talk about it without knowing anything either, because it's amazing how much the reduction to schemas simplistic, for pseudo scientists, has strength (and they mock religions with their images of Epinal without realizing that they do the same, finally assuming they do not really realize it) , but the tassel is precisely when his buddies in the live show begin to evoke alternative medicine and there it is worth its weight of peanuts (except for allergies obviously)

live face 1h33 'alternative medicine
There, we go from rationalism that he uses so well to describe pathologies, to the estimate that, it can be that, why not but, etc ..; and to the question: what does he think of the cutters? he does not even know what it is (his friends little more or better) it is also worth little better than the founder of zetetics who a strange and naive perception of the H (for a physicist, this n is not very strong coffee, if all the Z are the same ilk, hello anxiety we are not out of the hostel, as shown by their literature and videos.)
however, we can not doubt his sincerity, given the environment where he evolves professionally and with his videos, self-justifying, because as he says elsewhere, he usually consults only specialized documents (in his field obviously ) which leaves little room for the rest, it goes without saying, but that should also lead to more reservations about what he ignores then.
Finally, still in this last video and at its end, it evokes the miracles of these cases of cancer, in the final stage, which disappear suddenly, which poses a real problem. huge problem of 'scientific' understanding Because going against the tide of the discourse according to which a patient of cancer in the final phase must die (Where else are we going ?! :frown: ) because the "miracles" do not exist or rather they are scientifically inexplicable (except for its beneficiaries who generally know the direct relationship of cause and effect)

[*] to which he could have added natura médicatrix for the same price!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/01/19, 19:59

0 x