Massal tank problem

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Virgil35
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Massal tank problem

by Virgil35 » 26/03/17, 18:19

Hello everyone. I have a big problem, I pull water for my house in a well in the garden. It is a pump that pulls, feeds a massive brand 300l bladder, which then feeds the water heater. Problem the pump does not stop walking. I look at the papers and on the internet they say it lacks air pressure in the bladder. I have no water leak. I do not know what to do, who can help me please?

Thank you for the time you will give me.
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Massal tank problem

by Matt113 » 27/03/17, 11:04

Normally inside your tank should look like this:

it is necessary to put pressure in the yellow part (the air) for that you normally have a valve like on the inner tube of bicycle, it is enough to inflate until the indicated pressure on the tank.
0 x
Meszigues3
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Massal tank problem

by Meszigues3 » 27/03/17, 11:51

Matt113 wrote: [...]
it is necessary to put pressure in the yellow part (the air) for that you normally have a valve like on the inner tube of bicycle, it is enough to inflate until the indicated pressure on the tank.
In addition :
The pressure gauge may be out of adjustment and will not shut off the engine.
There may be an air leak.
It would not be illogical to connect the flushes to the well water; There may be a leak on a hunt, or too much pressure forces the hunt.
0 x