philosophical debates and companies.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: 5 Reasons Why Trump Will Win According to Mr. Moore

by izentrop » 04/02/17, 12:12

Remundo wrote:
izentrop wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:* A large number of anti-trump movements are funded by anarcho-capitalist-type pharmacies and do not have much spontaneity ...
The big words! He does everything to get fired it's no more complicated. A US president does not have a free hand to do anything. If in addition it is ruined as Did said, it is cooked facho!
the anarcho-capitalist pharmacies, in summary are called George SOROS, the Grand Papa des Femens, in particular. : Lol:
There is nothing wrong with being a humanist philanthropist who defends the most oppressed. It's all to his credit https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_So ... lanthropie

Trump sees no further than the tip of his nose in practicing exclusion and we know very well that this is what leads to radicalism and desperate acts.
Soros, by helping the Collective against Islamophobia in France only helps France.

Besides, even if the collective is controversial, there are still results in the right direction:
Anti-Muslim acts down sharply in 2016 http://www.lemonde.fr/religions/article ... 53130.html
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/02/17, 12:51

American billionaires have a long tradition of "philanthropy", undoubtedly to better endorse the dark side of the consequences of their enrichment ... If we look in detail at philanthropic foundations, we realize that they are rarely innocent and is in fact only an extension of the business. Like you said above, there is need for more equity, not more charity.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 04/02/17, 13:34

Here it is, it is the end of humanity:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/17, 14:59

For non-German speakers, the title says:

"The end of the world (as we knew it)" ...

The precision in parentheses is quite important ... AMHA ...

Financial deregulation is, in my opinion, Trump's worst decision for the world at the moment (and Tatcher must turn around in his grave ...)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/02/17, 17:28

Financial deregulation is his only chance to create an illusion ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/17, 17:43

Illusion of ... of ... of infinite growth? :?:

Can you develop a bit please?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/02/17, 18:00

Ahmed wrote:American billionaires have a long tradition of "philanthropy", undoubtedly to better endorse the dark side of the consequences of their enrichment ... If we look in detail at philanthropic foundations, we realize that they are rarely innocent and is in fact only an extension of the business. Like you said above, there is need for more equity, not more charity.

It is among other things, also because it is a way of avoiding taxation, while buying, when death points its nose, a good conscience, which therefore costs nothing since it is tax exempt. .

But it is true that it is in connection with the numerous rather reformed churches, which "coexist" quite easily with capitalism - without neglecting, in the late days, paradise! They like millionaires, Americans, and "charities"!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/02/17, 18:16

As I have already mentioned many times, the level of accumulation of abstract wealth is now so high in relation to the possibilities it has to invest in sufficiently profitable and numerous sectors that it can no longer grow only within the financial sphere and all those who think that financial regulation would restore a "fundamentally healthy real economy" is seriously mistaken. This does not mean that finance will save everything, but simply that it allows to stay the systemic collapse.

But, just as the proponents of regulation are mistaken, those who admire the performance of finance are equally deluded and for the same reason as the former: the belief that the real and fictitious economy are two separate realities. In reality, the "good old economy" of the former has always had as its final aim the indefinite increase in the accumulation of abstract value and, if it has taken the direction that some deplore and that others applaud, in reality, the financial industry cannot be decoupled * from the so-called real sphere and, when this becomes ** clear, the system will collapse.

* The fact that there is a certain elasticity (of a temporal nature) between these two aspects is responsible for this confusion.
** That is to say when the prospects of a valuation in the future that each new issue of financial product comes to revive by refinancing those that come to maturity will turn out to be chimeras.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/02/17, 18:27

Christophe wrote:For non-German speakers, the title says:

"The end of the world (as we knew it)" ...

Hi Christophe, to be quite exact: the end of the world, as we know it.
The precision in parentheses is quite important ... AMHA ...

Personally, I find this subtitle perfectly enigmatic.
Financial deregulation is, in my opinion, Trump's worst decision for the world at the moment (and Tatcher must turn around in his grave ...)

Oué, in my opinion it will not change anything at all. The USA has been a paradise for high finance sharks for a long time.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/02/17, 18:58

Oué, in my opinion it will not change anything at all. The USA has been a paradise for high finance sharks for a long time.

No doubt, but new flexibilities offer new possibilities for surfing even closer to the edge of the cliff; let us not forget that these people there, in spite of all the deviations that they allow themselves, remain very formal.
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"