My kittens are gone !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

My kittens are gone !!!

by Christophe » 04/06/16, 14:23

The 4 kittens of my pussy who gave birth 2 weeks ago bistro / the miracle-of-the-life-of-my-seat-of-delivery-pussy-t14734.html have disappeared from their box this morning !!

Alert, my kittens have disappeared this morning! Their box is empty!

I was not at home ... I analyzed the video in timelaps that I am doing:

a) 10h30 the most valiant 4 seems to want to be the trunk, this is the last picture I have of him:

chatons1.jpg

b) that does not seem to worry too much the mother who breastfeeds 3 others to 10h50

chatons2.JPG

c) the mother is nevertheless quite absent after breastfeeding, maybe she is looking for the other?

d) 11h20 Chateline takes the 1er from the remaining 3ieme:

chatons3.JPG

e) she goes back "to the nest" at 11:40, 11:50, 12:00 (leaving the other 2) and finally decides to take the 3rd at 12:36

chatons4.JPG

f) the last will be left alone for almost 1h: she takes it to 13h20 (surely time to breastfeed the other 3?)

cahtons5.JPG

g) 13h50 I see the disappearance and I contact the FBI : Shock:

Well the good thing is that it's not my other cat who took them ... So Chateline moved them, probably for a bigger place (I wanted to change the box today because I found that they were starting to be tight).

So I'm going to watch her this afternoon ... for the moment she is inside and does not seem too worried, I have a quick tour of the house (inside) and found nothing for the moment ... I will listen too :)
0 x
Christophe

Re: My kittens are gone !!!

by Christophe » 04/06/16, 15:16

End of the alert, I just found them at the back of the shed, not even in a box, just on the ground ... phew!

I do not really know what happened, what is on it is that the 1er who disappeared could not make all this way alone ... they crawl again ...

I put a bigger box and put 1 kittens in it, I now observe the reaction of the mother, will she bring the other 3 in the box?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/16, 18:18

Well she did not bring the 3 others in the box but took the one I put to put it in the shed ...

Conclusion: there is something wrong here ... light? The noise? The kittens have opened their eyes for a few days, it may be related so ...

So I moved his box in the shed, they will be quieter ... now I have to watch if it does not come out of the box to put them on the ground ... there I will not understand too much ... ideas friends?
0 x
Cervesia
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Cervesia » 04/06/16, 18:32

they have to be bothered or she perceived a threat come home the night near you and reassure mom
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/16, 18:39

Ah yes speaking of threat, I must say that I have my "little monster" of 6 years old this weekend and it is the first weekend since they opened their eyes ... failed to remove the batteries :D
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/16, 19:20

Puerperal cannibalism?

It also exists in dogs and cats (I do not wish them!)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/16, 19:41

But no Obamot, I found them 1h after :) Must read eh ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/16, 21:09

Well here's another bug then, because when I wrote the message, yours that you found them, did not exist Image
(and this is not the first time this happens ...) I'm still not neuneu ... Image

By cons you, I have serious doubts: : Arrowd: : Lol:

Christophe wrote:Ah yes speaking of threat, I must say that I have my "little monster" of 6 years old this weekend and it is the first weekend since they opened their eyes ... failed to remove the batteries :D

mwouahahaha
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 04/06/16, 23:11

Yes, there are cats who move kittens around without warning ... for reasons that may be overlooked. The mouflet in front of his new furry toys, may be a little turbulent in the eyes of mum tom ... To reassure the mother, we must limit the hugs of "strangers" at least in the early stages. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/16, 00:28

Yes Flytox is what has happened visibly ... which is funny is that it took about 2h to move while breastfeeding on 2 places probably ... Finally, as you say details can escape us, we are not cats!

Obamot wrote:Well here's another bug then, because when I wrote the message, yours that you found them, did not exist Image
(and this is not the first time this happens ...) I'm still not neuneu ... Image

Uh, that would surprise me ... capture the next time it happens ... : Cheesy:
0 x