Carrot juice: vegetarian diet increases risk of cancer and heart disease

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The vegetarian diet increases (would?) The risk of cancer and heart disease

by Janic » 20/04/16, 14:06

Do you have children or had children ??? But no need to answer me.
The world is full of dangers. And they will be exposed to it.

Certainly ! This is our case at all! The goal is not to pretend to avoid them all, but to avoid those we know and it's already not so bad.
I was just raising the problem of responsibility by example to our loved ones and especially our children. Of course we can let them play with the matches, play the strangler scarf game, play with the daddy's rifle and other risk factors; or be in prevention by keeping toxic products out of reach, by putting cutting tools, such as matches, out of reach, avoiding the tails of pots that overflow from the hob and the consumption of certain products such as tobacco, alcohol, legal or not, which are part of it

("18 000 20 000 deaths are currently estimated to be the cause of household accidents and are a major cause of death among young people."
children. " http://www.fnors.org/Fnors/Ors/Travaux/So/804.pdf
Burns in young children
• 31% of victims burned are less than 5 years old.
• 12 000 children have burns including 3 700 hospitalized.
• Household accidents represent 70% of burns in children. )

I have no trouble having a "good" glass of wine (the "good" was understood in the first sense; as it rarely happens to me, I take something that tastes me, and "organic") in the presence of my children. But I have never smoked.

I did not mention "in the presence of" but of their own consumption according to the example shown by us "in the presence of". Where does it begin, at what age, how much? To use the food parallel is like eating meat (it comes back to the subject) in the presence of his children, on the one hand, and forbid them to eat, for example, under the pretext that they would be too young to this!
I do not try to make people feel guilty, but only to encourage them to think about it!
There again, should be developed. I'm sketching: I don't think that educating is just "not exhibiting", nor even "being perfect" ... The world will quickly bring young people back to the existence of all dangers.

I agree with that! We have also gone from a lack of hygiene that has favored many epidemics, to excess antibacterial products, anti parasites, antivirals until these products are ineffective. This does not prevent from recommending even minimal hygiene.
But I am a Homo sapiens socialus, I feel a certain pleasure, no doubt acquired (although almost every civilization knows about alcohol in one form or another, as they know a god; strange, no?).

Almost all actually, but the conditions and circumstances had nothing to do with the current use. Indeed, be it grapes, apples, or any other vegetable, their conservation (to pass periods without) can be drying, salting, sugaring, or extraction and storage for the long term.
But only storage in the form of sweetened juices produces alcoholic fermentation and poses the choice not to consume these juices or to assume the disadvantages that only modern science has made it possible to analyze (its components)? Except that this alcoholic fermentation has had perverse effects such as the loss of inhibitions, destroy the filter organs and loss of discernment between good and evil because of the dependence it eventually generated. Certainly there is a difference between the occasional consumer of alcohol, tobacco; other drugs and the addict (which, according to testimonies, can easily change sides).
That I share with friends who are experiencing the same. So the affective, the "felt" consciously (I do it knowingly; nobody forces me), the step on the "reasonable" ... I call that, in shorthand that the majority had to understand I think, "do not forbid me ...".
I understood it in that sense too. I am no more perfect than anyone else and I have the chance, or the choice, to avoid, eliminate some factors because of their uselessness, beyond a possible risk, it leaves space to be available for other choices.
But, by experience, I can assure that true friends understand a choice that does not fit with theirs. As VG, most of my relationships are not, I share with them moments of conviviality without using these legal or non-legal drugs, well aware that society has adopted methods for generations and that even with a sincere desire for change, this is not done (and will not happen) easily.
So, because it is topical, JP Coffe was shouting at food that is shit: how many have become aware and the majority not, mostly indifference.
Sen no sen, who is VG by birth (see neighboring post on the subject) does not have to forbid or allow himself to consume this or that product since he does not usually consume it (like my children and little ones) children besides) while "your" case is different by your culture, your habits.

PS: 60 million consumers warn about fish and poisons they contain: lead, mercury, while it's been known for decades, but with the same indifference because everyone believes not to be concerned as for the pesticides and other phytosanitary products of the big industrialists of chemistry. We are and are only humans with their weaknesses and contradictions, of course!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/04/16, 17:01

as if by chance (which does not exist anyway) I wrote this previously:
Where does it begin, at what age, how much? To use the food parallel is like eating meat (it comes back to the subject) in the presence of his children, on the one hand, and forbid them to eat, for example, under the pretext that they would be too young to this!
and he is currently advertising Aosta for his ham. This one features a "vegan" (sic) family where the big boy is fed up with salad and celery and, incidentally, tofu.
Apart from the distorting image of the subject, (which VG eat only salad and celery) the objective is to show that the parents have imposed this eating mode and would prohibit the consumption of meat (given the age of the already grown up kid who would never have tasted bidoche.) And it is this kind of image of Epinal which will remain engraved in the advertisers "......who eat everything! "
Even though the VG recipes are varied, often more than the "omni" tables (steak frites / macdo), tasty for all tastes and particularly easy to digest, ie exactly the opposite of what is presented.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/04/21, 10:40

Well, I'm not sure where to put this info ... but that will change and reactivate this non-covid subject:

Fasting to eliminate your cancer? Carrot juice to fight Covid19? Alternative therapies are attractive despite their proven dangerousness.

For those who block FB: https://www.lepoint.fr/societe/les-inqu ... 586_23.php

carrot_juice.jpg
jus_de_carotte.jpg (93.06 KiB) Viewed 2128 times

Note that 60% of people in sheaves also died, eh despite a heavy allopathy!

Patapé, patapé ... : Cheesy:
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Carrot juice: vegetarian diet increases risk of cancer and heart disease

by Macro » 08/04/21, 11:48

It would have been in its place with idiots ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/04/21, 12:47

Christophe wrote:Fasting to eliminate your cancer? Carrot juice to fight Covid19? Alternative therapies are attractive despite their dangerousness

Of course that is not enough, but when you suffer from this disease, it is better to drink fresh juices than to binge on deli meats with nitrite salt (for example). Alternative therapies are not dangerous when combined with prescribed treatment.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/04/21, 13:23

how and why to understand the positions of one of the open-face extractors

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »08/04/21, 12:47

Christophe quotes:
Fasting to eliminate your cancer? Carrot juice to fight Covid19? Alternative therapies are attractive despite their dangerousness

guy
Of course that is not enough, but when you suffer from this disease, it is better to drink fresh juices than to binge on deli meats with nitrite salt (for example).
it's obvious!
Alternative therapies are not dangerous when combined with prescribed treatment.
that's the whole problem with the goat and the cabbage! In order to have milk, the goat must eat cabbage, but if it eats it, there is nothing left to eat afterwards. [*]
Clearly, the role of alternative therapies is to intervene WHILE the goat is eating the cabbage, like other therapies, NOT BEFORE. A well-adapted food mode is to avoid getting there, each food being able to have a preventive role precisely and by the same token. EVITER cancers or others, while knowing that our lifestyles (other than food) also have the opposite effect most often.
As a result, carrot juice (exclusive that would be silly) cannot, on its own, have such a role, hence this silly wording at the same time.
Now fast!
It is the same thing, it is not a question of a miracle method, but of a particular means of breaking with the behaviors, food, unsuitable, when the machine of the alive one reaches it there there.
Can we link the two? A priori it is like emptying a bathtub leaving the tap open, it can take a long time especially if the filling is faster than the emptying and in the opposite case it takes a long time to get there.
The usual chemo method and the like is like breaking the tub to empty it quickly and it works, but finished the baths afterwards, [*] it's just a choice! When the system leaves the choice which is not the case now!

[*] we must remember the case of David Servan Scheiber who mixed the two and this effectively extended him by 10 years, but it could also have been for the rest of his life, without mixing, but we do not will never know!
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 08/04/21, 17:57

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/04/21, 18:50

pedrodelavega wrote:"We are giving in to charlatans"

https://www.lepoint.fr/societe/georges- ... 194_23.php

I think that society has reached a point where the less cultivated or the least understanding no longer trust what were once called the intellectual elites (scientists, philosophers, engineers or renowned doctors), are unable to find an alternative which others might have the skills to enlighten them, and immodestly believe themselves to be able to draw definitive and irrevocable conclusions on all subjects, including that of health.

Institutions, generally benevolent, alert, but are no longer listened to.
In the Middle Ages there was a total separation between the aristocracy or the clergy, and the "lower people", except for relations of servitude. On the one hand those who had knowledge and money, on the other the ignorant enslaved. Today cultural separation is no longer done by money, culture is easy to access and very cheap. Almost all of the scientific literature is on the Internet. But we are returning to this separation that the Enlightenment fought.

We are returning to it not through political maneuvering, but also through the decay of the elites who no longer feel the need to invest given the little understanding or consideration sometimes even the hatred they have in return, and prefer to make money, than by the few intellectual demands of the people refusing the effort of reflection, opting above all for simple explanations of conspiracy or charlatanism that it relays, and paradoxically, demanding everything from the State.

What I do not know is how much is today the proportion of the people who still have their feet on the ground, common sense, and a capacity for reflection sufficient not to cause their own misfortune.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/04/21, 18:59

Exnihiloest wrote:I think society has reached a point where the less cultivated or the least understanding no longer trust what were once called the intellectual elites (scientists, philosophers, engineers or renowned doctors) ...

All these people, for the most part have become so corrupt and misguided that it is a logical, sane and normal reaction, the "lower classes" are not as stupid as you suppose. Holy bread for populist crooks of all stripes. What else?
Here, on this subject: They are talking about reforming the ENA that the average French hates (with good reason) and to do this they are thinking (among other things) of calling it another way. How can we not laugh about it?
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/04/21, 19:20

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:All these people, for the most part have become so corrupt and misguided that it is a logical, sane and normal reaction, the "lower classes" are not as stupid as you suppose.

There you underestimate the Lower People (and even middle-class children pushed to post-baccalaureate studies) .... Frankly ... I often try to ignore it ..... But damn they are cons ... Completely cons .... As in the squetch of Cimés ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...