Carrot juice: vegetarian diet increases risk of cancer and heart disease

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Did67

Re: The vegetarian diet increases (would?) The risk of cancer and heart disease

by Did67 » 12/04/16, 19:30

Did67 wrote:
Sausages and other "cured meats" made from red meat are "probable", ...

I quote me to correct me: This is the meat (Red or not) transformed.

[The Chained Duck calls it "Pan sur le bec" when he writes a bullshit and has to correct himself!]
[A roof, of course, when the attempt to clarify !!! So Pan Pan!]
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/04/16, 19:32

ahaha

wouaah, turnips is super good (eg. steamed a little olive oil and little magnesium salt ...)
currently it is often 2 salads per day ^^
if you drink lots of orange juice you can test positive for alcohol (it means what it means ... and where it happens!)
once we drank 2 or 3 field bottle (it's old, and nothing since) I got control by the cops, I had for them zero per thousand: 20 minutes, go figure ... (I do not drink alcohol in principle)

by the way, what was your method of losing weight, since we can see that for you it "worked" well?

PS: another appropriate term in place of "diet" this is "bolus"which I try to use instead of the ugly word. But I don't want to influence you ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/04/16, 19:41

Obamot wrote:
wouaah, turnips is super good.

Everything is super good, when we love!

[But it is true that those of my vegetable garden have nothing to do with what they bought in the trade!]

I had, I think from my education, a very narrow and very carnivorous food "register". Alsace is alas, very sausage; And my parents, modest farmers, ate a lot of the pigs they raised with "whey" (and leftovers). So it was pork on all floors. Except family celebration, where we enjoyed the luxury of beef! In the 50s, fish had not yet arrived in this remote corner (except sardines, salted herrings, rollmops ...).

So I had to make big efforts to re-educate my tastes. And it happens a little like a child: a spoonful, a mouthful to taste ...

I'm still not easy. Even though I have evolved.

Luckily, everything suits me grown salads, chopped cabbage, celery, carrots (I will eventually cirrhosis!) ... And by extension, just raw vegetables fried - a little way wok, into small pieces, just some minutes in the pan. Crisp.

I realized that I had an allergy against "boils" ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/04/16, 21:03

Small question, for my personal culture - if it does not "pollute" this thread: what is the position of fungi (fungi) in your diet (it is the alkaloids that remind me of it)?

I personally am not a fan of mushrooms, whatever they are, so they are part of the specified food variety, without alkaloids, obviously.
So it fits into a VG "diet" ???

I am like Obamot, the word diet has, at present, a pejorative meaning and therefore I do not use it, preferring the term food mode. If it goes into the food mode? The question is not obvious since it depends on the choices, the reasons, this mode that goes according to the individuals of the question of not killing the animals as opposed to the violence in itself (the mushrooms not being considered as such), the health reasons selecting the most suitable for it. We can therefore say that there is as much Vg mode as VG themselves but with common lines and that will distinguish the VG single VGL, crudistes, etc ...

So it is not easy to be reasonable ....!

It's normal " ! stopping a product which can be attached gustatorily little eliciting a biological frustration first (lack of effect as, smoking or alcohol, sour, salt, etc ...) but after some time it is is the body that question, but the "spirit" which is much longer in her craving.

And the chance to have a family that pushes me. A pretty strict VG girl. A woman "legumivores" by taste.

So you are in an environment which is rare.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Did67

by Did67 » 13/04/16, 10:04

Obamot wrote:in fact, what was your method to lose weight ...

Nothing that deserves special attention. But I will not hide myself the question:

a) basic: sugar hunting; there, for someone like me who was a sweet Stress is hard enough; So strictly voluntary control to a (small) dessert after dinner near

b) the hunt for hidden fats (of poor quality): exit from industrial pastries, "cakes"; of course, no industrial prepared meals; remains a reasonable share (1 / 8th) of pie made by my wife with oil with our fruits, eg

c) nothing between meals; strictly

d) not (or rarely) refills

e) vegetables; often in the evening, a large salad plate (I eat a salad made sladier), some fish, yeast, lots of onions / shallots for varied tastes; and a slice of bread, it

f) of pulses (lentils, chick peas ...)

g) homemade sourdough bread (I eat a lot of bread!); more generally, complete starchy foods (and organic)

h) more rarely white meat (chicken or duck), but I haven't completely "redone" myself on this subject; often, fish (including fatty fish: mackerel, sardines - in grilled fillets on a plancha; a delight)

i) oddly, I "reasonably" consume fat (oils - rapeseed or olive), duck fat, quite often half a small plate (collective restaurant type) of butter in the morning ... I think it is a a mistake in depriving yourself of too much fat; and our griasse (the one that accumulates) comes from sugar, not from the fat we eat; of course, no cream, no bacon ... etc ... Everything is therefore relative!

Typical winter dishes: wholemeal pasta + + pesto salmon pieces; grattin apple-to-earth with duck leg confit in small pieces; lenses; chickpeas + moceaux grilled chicken to the pan ...

And a find from my wife: "raw hot soups"! Boil water, put in the blender, throw in small cubes of vegetables (what is on hand or in the garden; recently nettles, the famous turnips, pieces of celery stalk that have passed winter ...) and let it run until smooth! It's hot and creamy like soup. And the vegetables are always "almost raw". If it's the only dish, we can load a little starch (leftover pot or rice or pasta - cooked then!) ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 13/04/16, 10:06

Janic wrote:So you are in an environment which is rare.

Yes. Absolutely.

[Well, they lived but "almost died" live. I think they are all very scared ... The subject is not at all taboo, and we talk about it often, to keep everyone's motivation - including mine!]
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/04/16, 10:19

DID hello
I was asked some time ago, an example of my consumption. Approximately what you indicate in your case, but with less all animal products you mention and whose usefulness is not real if not gustatory and cultural habit.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Did67

by Did67 » 13/04/16, 10:35

Yes. I'm not surprised.

I clearly mentioned my "addiction", my education and the difficulty of correcting it. I therefore prefer permanent controlled slippage rather than accumulating such frustration that I end up ... falling apart completely!

I do not think it's serious (consumption moderate of meat).

And I do not have the same ethical vis-à-vis prejudices kill (properly) animals [which is obviously not the case in all I eat; I admit there are contradictions; as I used to isntant current nucléiare to chat, fossil fuel - although that is LPG - to go shopping]. Reasoned predation exists in nature and led to the biological balance.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/04/16, 11:20

Even thinking that Janic .... I'm not as wise (not in an environment but I upslope ...)

A few small comments embellished with suggestions!

Your post is very useful because it sets a good framework (Janic and finally spoke on the topic wow !!)

For Hunting sugar, I can only recommend xylitol, which contrary to what the name suggests, is not a chemical sweetener but a natural one. Unlike other sweeteners (chemical and to be banned) its molecule is recognized by our body like any sugar, but which has a glicemia index of only 1/3, for the same "sweetening power" as white sugar. This has the advantage that the body only releases a third of insulin for normal sugar (whereas for artificial sweeteners, the body does not differentiate and releases as much insulin as if we had consumed sugar. white, worse still, we eat more if not satiety). In addition, I only put half of what I used to sugar (and that's good enough) which means that my sugar consumption has dropped by 5 / 6th.

For polyunsaturated fatty acids in good balance (omega-3 VS omega-6) 1 to 2 tablespoon of rapeseed oil is enough per day. Preferably in emulsion (in 0% cottage cheese) over 50 years (to facilitate assimilation). And we need it because it is the only way to eliminate "bad cholesterol". But it has been known for a long time that good fat eliminates bad fat (by detaching it from blood vessels by principle of saturation / desaturation, and this after having contributed to the permeability of cell membranes ... nature is damn well done!)

I am now also a single slice pain fine with my salad ^^

I try to do without meat productsI have not found how to replace the cottage cheese 0% for an emulsion with canola oil!

I've realized that by decreasing the amount of half dishes (provided you have the quality) that was enough for me (except for fruit and vegetables where I do what I want) so that I reduced portions without depriving me (it is important not to deprive our second brain (located in the digestive system) knows it and it does not please him at all, it immediately sends the central brain to store information ... !)

Vegetables in the evening? Of course, because that's what takes the least time to digest with fruit (heavy to digest is noon.)

Last often omitted point the water quality ! Mineral water is useless (the minerals it contains would not be assimilated by the human body, on the contrary, it creates an overload because it must be eliminated). I made a find, the Mont Roucous which has a very low resistivity and is very little mineralized. Cheaper there is the "Auvergne" spring water from Carouf, which is also very slightly mineralized. Mineral waters endanger the cells of the body, because at the limit of the short circuit because of their too great conductivity.

Small question on sea ​​salt (Although I have my own idea): we keep saying that we should not add salt salad, it would destroy something? That magnesium taken surcharge is useless because not assimilated. Janic and Did (you and others) what is your opinion on this thorny question (I have not even asked our chemist ... but he told me that the Mount Roucous was assimilated by everyone, because few minerals and slightly acid). Should we ban it provides iodine?

Some reading: http://www.cannagardening.ca/fr-ca/lint ... nutriments
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/04/16, 13:20

did
Reasoned predation exists in nature and led to the biological balance.

Sorry, but this is an example of cultural self-justification precisely.
Could we say that rational predation is a herbivore and leads to a biological balance? Obviously not, since these animals are not biologically / anatomically suited to this type of predation. We either, but human society is not an ideal example of respect for these biological rules.

obamot hello
I've realized that by decreasing the amount of half dishes (provided you have the quality) that was enough for me (except for fruit and vegetables where I do what I want) so that I reduced portions without feeling deprived.
This is a common finding in these qualitative changes, the body recognizes the difference and satisfied with smaller amounts. (Chewing seriously helping y)
I have not found how to replace the cottage cheese 0% for an emulsion with canola oil!

? Bizarre! The oils in general are comparable regardless of any support. Replaces the cheese with a lemon sauce.
Small question on sea salt (though I have my own idea): we keep saying that we should not add salt salad, it would destroy something?

I think above all that salt is a flavor enhancer given the rather bland flavor of most raw vegetables such as cooked.
That magnesium taken surcharge is useless because not assimilated.

It's not very clear ! To the question of salt, we must distinguish refined salt unrefined salt (which removes magnesium salt that is paste the setting humidity). I gave long ago lived an example that showed the difference in the vascular cardio plan.
Janic and Did (you and others) what is your opinion on this thorny question (I have not even asked our chemist ... but he told me that the Mount Roucous was assimilated by everyone, because few minerals and slightly acid). Should we ban it provides iodine?

Unrefined sea salt, that mineral is impregnated with organic elements that promote assimilation unlike the pure salt. This is not a reason to abuse either.
For waters minerals, we must realize that the "water" we need is brought to us by plants (hence the importance of vegetables and fruits various aqueous). So the direct water consumption becomes less important and can be made more readable by providing plants called herbal teas that make vitality to these waters say table at lunch, for example, or during the day (no should drink during meals themselves not only because it dilutes the digestive juices, but mostly it seeks to replace the saliva that prepares its juices food bowl and therefore promotes overeating. Indeed if salivation is reduced, is that the body is saturated and gives a stop sign.)
0 x