The economy and geopolitics through energy - Nicolas Meilhan -

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The economy and geopolitics through energy - Nicolas Meilhan -

by Ahmed » 09/12/17, 14:00

Since we are talking about efficiency, I note the comments of the first speaker, Olivier Delamarche(less exalted than usual!) which explains at length that the developed countries can only operate by massive debts and this, with an arm of leverage negative*. It is therefore the whole of the system that becomes inefficient to the self-reproduction of the abstract value; without this massive injection of liquidity, it would be even worse: the production of real goods and services would become impossible without this permanent infusion of the financial industry ... I wonder if many understand how we are? : roll:

* For example three points of debt for one point of GDP.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"