EDF counter domestic consumption?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
gum arabic
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

EDF counter domestic consumption?

by gum arabic » 06/03/16, 11:09

Hello everyone.
Of you could answer this question: what is the internal consumption of the old electromechanical and electronic counters EDF. Why this question, because we speak of a consumption W a dozen for the linky counter accordingly Does this internal conso be charged to subscribers and 35 million meter consumes 10W it's 350 million W to produce ...
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: internal consumption electricity meter

by yves35 » 06/03/16, 11:51

Hello,

I imagine that the energy required is taken upstream of the meter ... If we cut the counter for X months does not continue to move forward? (No experience) 10 watt conso much seems

yves
0 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 06/03/16, 12:04

Hello,

It is possible that consumes 10VA not 10Watt, for example the counter of the shop
( https://www.econologie.com/shop/compteu ... p-526.html )
displays 0.4 8 W VA.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 06/03/16, 12:37

gommearabique wrote:Because we are talking of a consumer than a dozen W for the linky counter.

Start by giving a source, please.
0 x
gum arabic
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gum arabic » 06/03/16, 16:19

Hello,
moinsdewatt, it's a little ultimatum your message!
So this is it :
- The number of meter provided is communicated by EDF: 35 million
- Consumption linky counter, I just do not know exactly, I have read 10w (modem power supply and counter electronics) somewhere FYI I do not know if the meter modem linky is put on standby or not, modem devolo 9119 consumes 2,5W in transmission, Michel Vonlanthem measured 6w another devolo modem, but no matter the meaning of my question is the linky counter supply is before the meter or after, in other words: is the user who will pay the meter consumption? And how to feed the meters account -t we produce the necessary electricity?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 06/03/16, 19:47

the consomation an old electromagnetic counter is zero for the Customer Review ... he has only 2 winding: a current coil which consome only when there is a current and voltage coil which is upstream of the current coil so that the consomation is not counted

I'm afraid the consomation of electronic counter is not negligible but it is easy to know if it is paid by the customer or the Electricity Company: just cut its circuit breaker, so consomer a nule power and see if the increases Chifre ... if it does not increase not consomation is that the electronic meter is upstream of the measurement system, and there is no problem!
0 x
gum arabic
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gum arabic » 07/03/16, 12:23

Thank you for your chatelot response to the electronic meter, you can of course check, but I would have liked to know before it is installed because if I have to pay more for a facility that does not interest me, then I refuse.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 07/03/16, 12:26

1) installation is free (but maybe we will see bills increase :( )
2) can not refuse
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/03/16, 12:46

Attention there is confusion between IT and CPL CPL linky

IT CPL uses frequency of about 30MHz to a broadband ... CPL linky the march with about 100 kHz and allows only relatively low flow, especially the CPL linky is planned for a very many post

I guess the linky PLC interface consumes much less a computer CPL

we see on the net a lot of criticism on the linky it or they seem to believe that the linky, unwanted computer CPL with its disadvantage as the high frequency of the network pollution, or lack of IT security

the drawback of CPL linky is that the user can not connect without a very expensive interface
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/03/16, 20:22

Hello,
chatelot16 wrote:I guess the linky PLC interface consumes much less a computer CPL
It would transmit its information once a day in peak hours: The Linky meter will have 10 index for suppliers. These indexes will be measured in one step 30 minutes by default and read remotely once a day.
the drawback of CPL linky is that the user can not connect without a very expensive interface
THERE is a USB TV-news front. Is she really on?
We can see its remote reading by internet http://www.smartgrids-cre.fr/index.php? ... telereleve. Free not guaranteed, since it is an external company that manages it?
0 x