Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Did67 » 23/05/18, 13:58

Guibnd wrote:
Did67 wrote:It's going too fast for me - no time to answer everything: ...

complain!

Far be it from me to complain ... It was rather to apologize in case one or the other was waiting for an answer ...
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 23/05/18, 15:58

Did67 wrote:
Guibnd wrote:
Did67 wrote:It's going too fast for me - no time to answer everything: ...

complain!

Far be it from me to complain ... It was rather to apologize in case one or the other was waiting for an answer ...

and to say that your initial fear was to see this thread die : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
he's doing pretty well at today's date
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 23/05/18, 17:34

Yes, you're right to remind me!

I appreciate of course the "life" of this thread, all the contributions ... Ok, we can't catch up with "Humor". Unbeatable !!!

I really appreciate that he is not "trolled". May skids - including mine - be extremely rare!
2 x
olivier75
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by olivier75 » 23/05/18, 18:29

Well yes, he come not talk dustin?
Olivier.
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 23/05/18, 19:11

Do not be stupid! Sometimes his search engine spots us !!!!!!!!!!

He does not want to argue. He is right. And he knows everything. He even discovered that I did not have a diploma so that I tell nonsense (nice for those who have no diploma!).
2 x
calousorb
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by calousorb » 23/05/18, 22:52

nico239 wrote:
calousorb wrote:
nico239 wrote:
It's good but the challenge is to recover the water that falls on the entire surface of the tunnel : Idea:

On Pinterest Image must be a little clever who found something

For me the challenge is to water my greenhouse without torturing my mind. I have many other challenges in my life to not add unnecessary! But everyone's way of seeing things !! Speaking of challenge growing under hay is already one, for the gardener semi-conventional that I was !!

What I said did not refer to YOUR system.

Well, of course, you do what you want.

But what we were talking about above and that concerns a reflection IN GENERAL for - possibly - find a system to recover the water fell on 40 or 50m2 greenhouse.

The recovery of rainwater is far from being a useless challenge. Image

I said it was useless for me, in the sense that I have everything I need to recover more easily from my gutters : Lol:

For late afternoon news a beautiful storm with intense rain. My container of 1000 l completely empty is filling the time of this storm, and my 4 other containers in which there remained about 600 l each are also full or almost !! Here I am with 5000l, what to see coming summer and heat wave !!
0 x
Mixieer56
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Mixieer56 » 24/05/18, 10:37

Did67 wrote:Do not be stupid! Sometimes his search engine spots us !!!!!!!!!!

He does not want to argue. He is right. And he knows everything. He even discovered that I did not have a diploma so that I tell nonsense (nice for those who have no diploma!).

During round tables a: with senior executives, they frequently displayed their diplomas and other universities attended .... when my turn came, I invariably replied: "I do not have the BAC +30, self-taught without a license, and I have long attended the Schools of the street and of life! "
0 x
"Make a mess of your garden and order your ideas!" Didier Helmstetter
Julienmos
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Julienmos » 24/05/18, 20:59

just a moment ago memorable storm, a deluge, torrents of water as I do not remember having seen before ... and in addition, it was endless.

External pipes (leading to the sewer), quickly saturated, it absorbed more and worse, it repressed!

too much water at once, with that coming from the roofs, drainages around the house, runoff water etc.

I had up to 50 cm of water in the yard in front of the garage door (and despite a submerged pump that drove back to the back of the garden) and of course despite a good seal of my door, my garage and partially the rest of the basement were flooded ...

on the other hand, not the slightest puddle in the vegetable garden! I know that my land is very permeable (thank you anecics?) but it is all the same a little surprising, because at the neighbor there were, on his "motoculté" ground, real small ponds!
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 24/05/18, 21:21

Julienmos wrote:just a moment ago memorable storm, a deluge, torrents of water as I do not remember having seen before ... and in addition, it was endless.

External pipes (leading to the sewer), quickly saturated, it absorbed more and worse, it repressed!

too much water at once, with that coming from the roofs, drainages around the house, runoff water etc.

I had up to 50 cm of water in the yard in front of the garage door (and despite a submerged pump that drove back to the back of the garden) and of course despite a good seal of my door, my garage and partially the rest of the basement were flooded ...

on the other hand, not the slightest puddle in the vegetable garden! I know that my land is very permeable (thank you anecics?) but it is all the same a little surprising, because at the neighbor there were, on his "motoculté" ground, real small ponds!

I knew the flood of the basement, so I pity you
if not why wonder the situation at the neighbor, a land worked, plated by the previous rains do not know any more absorbed so normal
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 24/05/18, 21:55

Julienmos wrote:on the other hand, not the slightest puddle in the vegetable garden! I know that my land is very permeable (thank you anecics?) but it is all the same a little surprising, because at the neighbor there were, on his "motoculté" ground, real small ponds!

Too bad you have been busy elsewhere! It was necessary to film this, for the incredulous!

In a land you seemed to say was heavy, it seems to me ... Well no sand, what!

Yes, thank you anecic! And you understand that when I say, in my book, that we quickly put the floods on the sole back of climate change, while without doubt the destruction of the anecdotes (I remember that we spend about 250 / m² to 10 per m² after a few years of tillage with rotating tools!) plays a major role.
1 x